Bear with me here folks......

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What would you rule?

Yes... his PP bonus should count
73%
No... what are you thinking there is no WP car
12%
Your group needs medication seriously
15%

Total votes: 33

Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

Of course his PP bonus counts. this is a standard combat situation, with the character just using a melle weapon that is not standard and for which he has no WP.

the only bonuses he will enjoy are those for PP, and possibly those from his HtH skill, but there is no real reason to deprive him of those.
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I wish I could have voted twice.

Yes to PP bonus and Yes to Medication.

BTW: If he has the Mystic China Weapon Improvisaton WP, that counts too.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Specter
Adventurer

Unread post by Specter »

Coolness. My mosy infamous destruction of property incedent in a Nightbane game was a result of many improvised weapons. The idiot of our group ends up drawing some heavy forces... not hounds just hollow men with machine guns and they start making a sweep of the area. I take it upon my self to save him. (also protecting the city church they are breaking up. They end up at the door of the place I drop in amongst them. They open fire... I drop behind some pews and shadow slide out to the van they came in with. They are all at the door firing at where I was... except for the poor driver. Pick up the van... and... just a little to hard cause it went through the church. Helicopter has been firing some kind of special gas canisters my way I pick up a manhole cover and throw it at the thing taking out the pilot an most of the propeller... Lot's of explosions insued. Meanwhile I'm feeling bad about blowing up the church I was protecting and the other two characters are trying to escape from buildings in the general area affected by my wrath.

Yes, PP should count, but I don't think he would even have to roll to strike unless he rolled a 1 that car will take out those people unless they manage to make a really good dodge roll.
My dragon juicer died because of magical sock puppets. - ash_wednesday

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

Yes, the P.P. bonus counts, but regardless of strength I would still give a negative as well for attempting to wield a weapon larger than he is. Also remember it would be very hard to hold on to. Sure, you can grab the grill, but trying to lift an SUV by the grill will simply rip the grill out. Unless the character got it by the frame itself, he'd merely be tearing components off, because 99% of them won't support that sort of weight, especially when swung.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Rats@! I didn't see that last voting option until it was too late. I hearby subtract one from Yes, and add one to You guys need to take your meds!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Necrite
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Necrite »

C.R.A.F.T. wrote:
J. Lionheart wrote:Yes, the P.P. bonus counts, but regardless of strength I would still give a negative as well for attempting to wield a weapon larger than he is. Also remember it would be very hard to hold on to. Sure, you can grab the grill, but trying to lift an SUV by the grill will simply rip the grill out. Unless the character got it by the frame itself, he'd merely be tearing components off, because 99% of them won't support that sort of weight, especially when swung.
And after the structure has been compromised by the damage caused by the collision.

He was INSIDE the engine block, lifting the car and spinning around, as I interpret the situation. Finding something to grab doesn't really sound like an issue.

Return to “Nightbane®”