Boxed Nightmares and More

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Vidynn
Adventurer

Re: Boxed Nightmares and More

Unread post by Vidynn »

Writers Block wrote:How many of you have used Boxed Nightmares, as well as the intro adventures in the BTS main book, in your campaigns? How many of these have also led to recurring characters in these campaigns? For example, one of the Juazieros from BTS is a recurring villain/aid (kinda like Magneto in 80's X-Men) after using the adventure near the begining of the campaign many years ago...I'm curious how common this has happened.

I didnt use the intro adventures, but two from Boxed Nightmares (the Hitchhiker of Death plus the title adventure) - great fun, but we stopped the series a few years ago and decided to wait for the 2nd ed rulesbook. and still we wait...

Vid
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.

Unread post by Guest »

I've used several of the BTS-1 and Boxed Nightmare adventures, they've been some of the best written adventures Palladium has ever published (some of the TMNT and old revised HU adventures weren't bad either).
Gallahan
Adventurer

Unread post by Gallahan »

Haven't used it, but LOVE it. The paper idea is GREAT. I've created fake papers. Players love props like that.

HERE'S AN IDEA: Buy a wallet. Fill it with clues. And some small amount of money. IDs. Notes. Perhaps a condom with a phone number on it.

------------Use this as a prop in a game.

They'll love it.

Chai
8-)
"Coincidence is a glimpse into a pattern otherwise hidden."
"We live in a world of secrets. Where those secrets intersect, people die."
Jesterzzn
Champion

Unread post by Jesterzzn »

ash_wednesday wrote:I have used boxed nightmares adventures a couple of time, but i used them for nightbane though...

I never thought of that!
:fool:

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”