getting ready to run ATB game

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Re: getting ready to run ATB game

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Depending on what the overall theme is;

1) Pan-dimensional quest; The player group is trying to assemble or re-assemble a powerful artifact to save their world, which has been scattered across a number of dimansions to keep it out of the hands of evil. If the object is mystical in nautre, most of the pieces could be on worlds where the magic is at a lower level than the players' homeworld (like hiding diamonds in the bottom of a fishtank, or mixed in with ice) or where the magic is at a much higher grade (a natural form of camouflage...who would notice one more magic-thingy in a world rife with them?).

2) The ''Let's Save Bob's other selves!'' idea; Someone is assassinating one of the players' counterparts in other realms, and the players need to stop the assassin before he gets to their friend. Tracking this guy down won't be easy, especially of the party lands in a realm where the guy is already dead & gets noticed (''Hey, aren't you dead?'')....

3) Road Trip! or Just Visiting; They players volunteer to travel the Megaverse, knowing they won't be able to get home again. Each world gives them a little adventure, then it's time to move on.....

4) On The Lamb or ''You got the wrong Me!''; Similar to #2, but the palyers' are being persued by some big-nasty who has a beef against one of them (or a counterpart) & wants what's his back. WAAAAAY too powerful to take on by their lonesome, the players' hoof it, hoping to get away just long enough until they're ready for the big showdown....

That's all I can think of for now. Anyone else?
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”