Question about New Zealand

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SirLitimus
D-Bee

Question about New Zealand

Unread post by SirLitimus »

Does this place still exist? If it does, where can I find material on it? I didn't see it mentioned in WB20.
"Science officer, identify this strange alien race we are seeing for the first time. What? They are Humans?!? ALL GUNNERS, OPEN FIRE!!!"
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Re: Question about New Zealand

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

According to the various mini-world maps found in WB7: Underseas the land mass known as New Zealand still exists. It is still off the South East Coast of Australia.

I'm not sure why you would expect to see New Zealand in a book about Canada (WB20), Australia is in WB19 and I would think would be the most logical place for it to be. WB7 AFAIK doesn't have it (outside of the maps).

And as far as (posters) SolCannibal's "weird things guide" based on geography project (https://forums.palladiumbooks.com/viewt ... 8&t=167257), New Zealand hasn't been covered yet (the only reference is a side reference related to Japan's WB cited for India region)
SirLitimus
D-Bee

Unread post by SirLitimus »

Oops, wrong WB reference. :D
"Science officer, identify this strange alien race we are seeing for the first time. What? They are Humans?!? ALL GUNNERS, OPEN FIRE!!!"
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Based on past experience, North Island is a high-tech, but slightly dystopian, nation-state, somehow preserved through the cataclysm and all that followed.

South Island is a magical place, beset by an alien intelligence, with magic haka and a new form of tattoo magic.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!

Return to “Rifts®”