Demons / Infernals and the Old Ones

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Demons / Infernals and the Old Ones

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Is there anything in any of the PF books about the demons (Hades) and infernals (Dyval) relationship to the old ones?

Do we know if they served them or fought against them in the war?

What about the lords of either realm?

If there is nothing in the books I will take best guesses or head canon from people more familiar with the fantasy setting then I.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: Demons / Infernals and the Old Ones

Unread post by eliakon »

Warshield73 wrote:Is there anything in any of the PF books about the demons (Hades) and infernals (Dyval) relationship to the old ones?

Do we know if they served them or fought against them in the war?

What about the lords of either realm?

If there is nothing in the books I will take best guesses or head canon from people more familiar with the fantasy setting then I.

Hades was built by the Old Ones.
Lictalon was appointed regent of it after the war.
My supposition is the Demon Lords were minions and there was a civil war between loyalists and rebels.
This would explain why Lictalon allowed demons to go about their business... the ones still free sided with the coalition and thus are "on our side"
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”