Dead Girls

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sambot
Adventurer

Dead Girls

Unread post by Sambot »

This has probably been asked and answered many times. I can't remember if it has or not and I don't have luck looking things up so,,, Does the Coalition States have Dead Girls? I know women serve in the CS Military. There's pictures of them in uniform but none in armor. At least not that I know of. I've always gone with there are but is Dead Girl Body Armor different from the Dead Boy Body Armor? I know there's more feminine style body armors in Rifts but does the CS have specific armor for women or is it a case of whatever fits?

ShadowLogan
Palladin

Re: Dead Girls

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

WB11: CWC pg100
CA-3 "...is typically reserved for female troopers,..."
CA-4 "Females who can handle the weight and bulk are also allowed to wear standard "Dead Boy" armor.

As for not appearing in artwork, well the CA-3 mentions "The helmet is often given a plume or pony-tail of hair-like fibers to denote female officers and wilderness scouts; spikes are used for psionic officers." Which means that some artwork might be depicting females and it isn't noticeable otherwise (unlike RT's CVR-3). This might also extend to other CS suit types.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

ShadowLogan wrote:WB11: CWC pg100
CA-3 "...is typically reserved for female troopers,..."
CA-4 "Females who can handle the weight and bulk are also allowed to wear standard "Dead Boy" armor.

As for not appearing in artwork, well the CA-3 mentions "The helmet is often given a plume or pony-tail of hair-like fibers to denote female officers and wilderness scouts; spikes are used for psionic officers." Which means that some artwork might be depicting females and it isn't noticeable otherwise (unlike RT's CVR-3). This might also extend to other CS suit types.

When you go to post and someone says everything you were going to say, but better :D
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Sambot
Adventurer

Unread post by Sambot »

I completely missed that. Thank you! :)

Return to “Rifts®”