Which book do I use for creating god like characters in HU?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kargan3033
Hero

Which book do I use for creating god like characters in HU?

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

I was wondering if a GM is going to be creating god like beings in HU which book to use/most up to date?

Do you use Rifts POTM or PB Fantasy as the most up to date PB book for creating and using gods in the games such as HU/AU and the like?
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Re: Which book do I use for creating god like characters in

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

Powers Unlimited 2(2004) has the Immortal power category, which can be used among other things to stat up godlings and demon lords. If the resultant numbers come across as too low for your needs you might take a page from, for example, Palladium Fantasy's Dragons and Gods(1996), Rifts Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse(1994), and/or Rifts Dimension Books 10:Hades-Pits of Hell(2007) and 11:Dyval-Hell Unleashed(2009), and stick a zero or two on the end of a couple of figures.
Kargan3033
Hero

Curbludgeon wrote:Powers Unlimited 2(2004) has the Immortal power category, which can be used among other things to stat up godlings and demon lords. If the resultant numbers come across as too low for your needs you might take a page from, for example, Palladium Fantasy's Dragons and Gods(1996), Rifts Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse(1994), and/or Rifts Dimension Books 10:Hades-Pits of Hell(2007) and 11:Dyval-Hell Unleashed(2009), and stick a zero or two on the end of a couple of figures.

Ok then and thanks for your help, so basically homebrewed godlings and the like by using what works best for me between the books you have mentioned.
Curbludgeon
Hero
Comment: They/Them

Unread post by Curbludgeon »

Oh, you might also check out Rifts Conversion Book 3: Dark Conversions. Near the beginning is a template for Alien Intelligences, which the book says can be used for specific mythical gods. In HU I'd just reduce the MDC to SDC. Other than than there some specific examples of deity-level beings in Rifts WB3:England, Rifter 6, Rifts WB15:Spirit West, and I'm sure somewhere else. I'd start with Dark Conversions and Powers Unlimited 2.
Kargan3033
Hero

Curbludgeon wrote:Oh, you might also check out Rifts Conversion Book 3: Dark Conversions. Near the beginning is a template for Alien Intelligences, which the book says can be used for specific mythical gods. In HU I'd just reduce the MDC to SDC. Other than than there some specific examples of deity-level beings in Rifts WB3:England, Rifter 6, Rifts WB15:Spirit West, and I'm sure somewhere else. I'd start with Dark Conversions and Powers Unlimited 2.

Thanks for the info that will help.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”