Pay me not in gold - Rifts and ecomics in roleplaying

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Prole
Wanderer

Re: Pay me not in gold - Rifts and ecomics in roleplaying

Unread post by Prole »

The issue I see, is that the costs of labor and food seem to be correct, or close to what they are today. Oil appears to be super rare and expensive, ammo is 2-4 times the price it should be, weapons are either three times as expensive, the correct price, or half the price they should be.

Vehicles are almost always 1/4th the cost of what they should be, it is so easy to buy tanks in Rifts.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Re: Pay me not in gold - Rifts and ecomics in roleplaying

Unread post by Mack »

Topic locked.

From the forum rules:

NMI wrote:In order to put a current issue to rest

Necro-Posting:
Necro-Posting wrote: [modified] The act of posting in a forum thread that has served it's purpose.
Usually by new, inexperienced members of the board.

A common trait of someone necroposting is not to only bring one old thread back from the last page before deletion, but to fill up the entire first page with threads that only they seem to think have relevance to anything.

Necro-Posting is an annoying act throughout the interwebs. In some places it may be more sociably accepted than others. Here on the Palladium Books - Forums of the Megaverse, it is not. Until such a time that we, the moderation team have the ability to auto-lock topics, we ask that you refrain from necroposting.

If a topic is 12 months old, please start a new topic and if you need to, either:
  1. Quote the original topic and/or
  2. link to the original topic
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.

Return to “Rifts®”