anyone have an AtB world map?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: anyone have an AtB world map?

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

i can help a little..

a rough map of north america: Map of NA.
i say rough because while i based it on the official maps, those maps didn't have much in the way of landmarks, so i had to guess for a lot of things that weren't described specifically.

note that the stuff in the center of the continent is stuff created here on the forums, mostly by me.

i've got copies of the official maps (since photobucket always screws up my big maps.. stupid auto-resize.. that map linked to had everything in fine detail..), i just don't have them uploaded anywhere. and i need to organize my ATB section of my photobucket account.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

MT-NME wrote:Cool, thanks Glitterboy. You wouldn't happen to have a larger version, would you?
Or links to the threads you filled it out from?

i have a larger version, but honestly, it's kinda lousy at the higher resolution. i wasn't as good with MSpaint back then.

but here are the official maps i consulted.
East coast (ATB)
West coast (Roadhogs)

as for the threads... keep in mind these are basically fan ideas..
[Fanbook] ATB2: The Plains of Free Cattle
[fanbook] Nomad Herds, or "exactly what is Free Cattle?"
[fanbook] Equipment and Weapons

the thread that started my thought processes..
pepsi jedi grabs one of my ideas and runs with it.. this one actually predates the 'fanbook' threads

unfortunately, i've not spent much time actually work on this project.. the book i was already freelancing started to really snowball into something grand, and my college work kept sucking up my free time.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

I would really love to have all this info collected in one spot. anyone have a link to all the threads concerning it? Or am I already looking at all the associated info.

Also, glitterboy, if you have advice on mapping out the US that'd be awesome. It almost looks like the East lost some coastline as well.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

IF you wanted to collect all the Fan material not already stickied and PM a link to each, I can create a post and make it a sticky OR you can create a post with a link to everything and I can then go make it stickied.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”