Check out Rifts Lemuria for undersea creations

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Everyman
D-Bee
Comment: Don’t argue with Idiots.. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Check out Rifts Lemuria for undersea creations

Unread post by Everyman »

Since we are generally starved for new Splicers material, I thought that I would mention checking out Rifts Lemuria. It basically reads like Splicers Undersea. There are tons of useable bio-armors, bio-weapons and war mounts that would translate right over into Splicers, especially for an underwater based game or game where the characters were based on a Kraken/underwater base with forrays to the surface against the machine.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Check out Rifts Lemuria for undersea creations

Unread post by krispy »

i am just waiting for the store where i purchase most of my books to stock it :D
connecting the dots
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

Everyman wrote:Since we are generally starved for new Splicers material, I thought that I would mention checking out Rifts Lemuria. It basically reads like Splicers Undersea. There are tons of useable bio-armors, bio-weapons and war mounts that would translate right over into Splicers, especially for an underwater based game or game where the characters were based on a Kraken/underwater base with forrays to the surface against the machine.

I'd second this. Lemuria does have a really strong "Splicer" feel to it, both in concept and Premier's artwork. Its a great purchase. Overall the entire book is really, really good. I was really impressed especially since I consider Underseas to be one of the weaker world books. This one was excellent.
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Yeah, this book was great. I'm a huge fan of it so far and am probably going to get a softcover copy of it at the open house.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Yes we need a Lemuria - Splicers crossover book or a least a pdf. Maybe a Garden Island based House or Island city/base left behind and how it survived or re-awake.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D

Return to “Splicers®”