Juggling as much as we can, but . . .

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Juggling as much as we can, but . . .

Unread post by Kevin »

I’m juggling as much as I can, as fast as I can. All of us are, but it just doesn’t seem like enough some days. I still need to get contracts and PR copies of books out to creators, I need to assign art to a half dozen artists, touch base with folks like Amy Ashbaugh, Wayne Breaux, Irvin Jackson, and a dozen others, prep for the Palladium Open House, and get everyone working on upcoming books. Problem is, all that requires time. Time and I need to finish Rifts® Lemuria, first and foremost.

Like I said in the last Weekly Update, it’s a constant juggling act to keep things rolling along. Fear not, we continue to juggle and put in long hours. Everyone is excited about the great books in the pipeline and everything we have in motion.

Rifts® Lemuria is coming along beautifully and I expect typesetting and layout to start in a few days. (Though Wayne needs to get me material for The Rifter #58 too. Like I said, juggling act.)

Rifts® Mindwerks™ is back in print, sitting in our warehouse and ready to ship!

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... werks.html

Next to be reprinted. I think Wolfen Empire™ for Palladium Fantasy® and Mutant Underground™ for Heroes Unlimited™ are the next two books to get back in print. We will continue to send titles in for short run reprints to get the books you want back in your hands.

I’ve had to stop work on Lemuria today to write checks, pay bills, do contracts, and take care of some other business, but I’m back to writing tomorrow. The sun is out, it’s supposed to be 50 degrees today (60 tomorrow!), and I’m feeling highly motivated.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright March 6, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”