Dead Reign Inquiries

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

wildhood
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Pickup my 1st Palladium RPG Book back in 1990.

Dead Reign Inquiries

Unread post by wildhood »

(1) So zombies do not fight each other, what happens if two Death Cults controlling zombies went to war with each other, will there be zombies fighting each other than? (2) The Infared & Themal Optics would be useful for security at Safe Haven Communities to tell who's is a zombie or not. (3) Will there be more Survivor Occupations in the new source book comimg out? (4) If a pragnant woman becomes a zombie, what will happen to the unborn baby? born normal, become a zombie, become a half living or become other. (5) Quads are a good off-road vehicle, will there be quads in the next source book? (6) How about leading zombies into a mine field, clear a mine field & kill some zombies too, like killing two birds with one stone. (7) In Dead Reign you do not have till pay taxes any more, but those zombies sure have a high tax on your PPE.
Last edited by wildhood on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don t beleive I m using my XBOX One to post on here.
Undisiplined Veritech Pilots don t pilot Veritechs they pilot Verideck.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: Dead Reign Inquiries

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Answers to selected questions:

1) Other than a few "cosmetic" differences, Zombies here are the same as Zombies everywhere else in Palladium; they do as they are told, regardless.

2)Presumably, the gestating lifeform within her just dies normally and eventually, being thereafter deprived of food and air -although it should be almost immediately obvious that IF the lifeform in question is viable, the Zombies will "see" the fetus, too.
Let us try not to visualize what happens after that.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!

Return to “Dead Reign™”