If the United Worlds of Warlock came to the Palladium World?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

If the United Worlds of Warlock came to the Palladium World?

Unread post by gaby »

How would the Races of the Palladium world will react to them?

I am plaing to do a Game where a Uww,s Ship gos through Wormhold,After exploring they discover the Palladium world,they pic to make First contact.

They will not pic a side,but wokr out a peace deal inbetween the Wolfen and Humans.

What do you think?
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

The UWW would use it as a place to find lost magics, and magical technologies. I see them becoming allies with perhaps the Wolfen and then dominating the world. Or at least becoming the super power and making allies of everyone else through superior technology both mundane and magical.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
UR Leader Hobbes
Adventurer

Unread post by UR Leader Hobbes »

They would conquer it. Palladium is a virtual gold mine in both natural and magical resources..

Most races of the Palladium world would both be in awe and fear of the advanced beings. (Tech that can obliterate a city!)

Mages and espically alchemists would feel threatened by such advanced knowledge. I mean why pay a fortune in gold for a sword that can throw a fire ball when you could get a blaster that can obliteate a foe with one shot.

(Phase world does have MDC tech.)
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

I do not see the UWW invading the Palladium world.

I see ther Ship landing in a uninhated Island,then sending out Spies in the bigest Powers of the Palladium World.

They will not supporting the Wolfens over the Humans.

The UWW have Star Elves(20%),Human(15%),Dwarven(15%),Wulfen(15%) and Others(35%).

The Palladium world in it,s own Galaxy.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”