Need Stats for Vampires

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Gangrel44

Need Stats for Vampires

Unread post by Gangrel44 »

I am new to Beyond the Supernatural and Palladium games in general and if any one can help me I need the stats for Master Vampires and Secondary Vampires if any one can help me with this I would be very grateful
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Vampire Stats are in the Nighbane main book, the Vampire Kingdom sourcebook for Rifts and Western Empire sourcebook for PFRPG.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Rifts Vampire Kingdom's has the most information.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Jefffar wrote:Vampire Stats are in the Nighbane main book, the Vampire Kingdom sourcebook for Rifts and Western Empire sourcebook for PFRPG.

And because they are fairly universal you could use any one of these. There are also variations in many books.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Beelzebozo
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Der Klown Formerly Known as Necromancer Bob

Unread post by Beelzebozo »

I believe the "variation" is really a race of psuedo-vampires (ie, non-undead). There is a real variant (the Strigoi) in Shadows of Light, however.
Beelzebozo, Your Friendly Neighborhood Clown Demon

"More surprises than getting to third base with a transvestite!"

http://www.eldritchengines.com
Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

Beelzebozo wrote:I believe the "variation" is really a race of psuedo-vampires (ie, non-undead). There is a real variant (the Strigoi) in Shadows of Light, however.

Hey a vampire is a vampire. They are dangerous and unpredictable. Thats what I love about them.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Beelzebozo
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Der Klown Formerly Known as Necromancer Bob

Unread post by Beelzebozo »

Zenvis wrote:
Beelzebozo wrote:I believe the "variation" is really a race of psuedo-vampires (ie, non-undead). There is a real variant (the Strigoi) in Shadows of Light, however.

Hey a vampire is a vampire.

Not if they're not undead. :D
Beelzebozo, Your Friendly Neighborhood Clown Demon

"More surprises than getting to third base with a transvestite!"

http://www.eldritchengines.com

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”