Color Art and Book Quality

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jesterzzn
Champion

Re: Color Art and Book Quality

Unread post by Jesterzzn »

Aequitas wrote:I've never actually bought the CCG, but the Artwork I've seen has been phenomenal, I'd love to see more color art like that in Palladium's books, granted it'd probably result in a pretty hefty raise in price, but I think it would also strengthen the appeal of Rifts to new gamers. Let's face it, who doesn't love the color pic of the Ley Line Walker in the Main Book?

If the CCG is used as concept Art for the Rifts movie I think we'd be in pretty good shape for getting the feel of Rifts

I too liked the art. Its a shame that the game never caught on.
:fool:
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I recently picked up some boosters too. I love this game. I really wanted this to catch on.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Rifts®”