What is the most powerful human looking OCC RCC

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Uh... would it be the one (that you roll up/create) with the highest P.S. Score and greatest amount of Hit Points and S.D.C., including Attribute-enhancing Skills ??

'Cause by eliminating Tech AND Psionics AND Magic, you've pretty much limited our choices to just that......

Or are you asking us to tell you what we think the baddest, non-magical, non-technical, non-psionic O.C.C. is???
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Humans from Wormwood.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Blight
Champion

Unread post by Blight »

For OCC. I'd have go with rifts S.E.A.L. From the cs navy nonrifts but use able are epsilon troops from nightbane. These two OCC. the top of the line soldiers. :D
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

Hu super heroes most definately. Preferably a mutant with a N&SS HtH, and powers that grow with experience.

Going with rifts games here are the higher end humans.

Amazon
Magic or Psyhic powers and MDC.

Neo-Human
Can covert into MDC, very long lived, HIGH powered psychics.

Demi God
Human looks, with MDC, magic, psychics and/or other powers.

Godling
The same as the Demi God, but more so.

True Inca
Basically another Godling/Demi God.

Sea Titan
Immortal Human, hard to beat.

Earth Children/Star Children
Superpowered MDC humans, but Rifts cannon.

True Atlantean
SDC, but with better attributes, some natural magic abilites, and a greater capacity for magic.

Alteans(spell?)
"Perfect" humans with high attributes and MDC.

Seerian Mutant
Similar to the HU Mutant.

I'm sure I missed a few. Most of these can have their choice of Occs. If you are limiting yourself to non psychic/magic classes then the Cyber Knight(considered a Men at Arms), CS Special Forces, True Samuri, Gunslinger, and similar at at the top of the list. For tech based the Robot Slammer Head Hunter is a favorite, and worth throwing into the mix. Same with the Russian Smoke Soldier.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Blight
Champion

Re: What is the most powerful human looking OCC RCC

Unread post by Blight »

eiliant wrote:Without magic and psionics, and completly human looking ( no external cybernetics etc).

What do you consider the most powerfull OCC RCC

Without magic and psionics, and completly human looking ( no external cybernetics etc).
:D
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

newbee2004 wrote:ok well I would go with demi-god R.C.C just don't pick magic or psionics.

then pick super spy for your O.C.C and you get super power 1 major one minor
Sorry, folks.

NO Magic.

NO Psionics.

NO Tech.

MOST of the Creatures selected thus far are ineligible for this "Contest" because many of them are either innately Supernatural and/or are Creatures of Magic.

Perhaps the Thread's Author should more clearly define what it is that he's looking for....
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Mudang
Adventurer
Comment: life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery

Unread post by Mudang »

cornholioprime wrote:
newbee2004 wrote:ok well I would go with demi-god R.C.C just don't pick magic or psionics.

then pick super spy for your O.C.C and you get super power 1 major one minor
Sorry, folks.

NO Magic.

NO Psionics.

NO Tech.

That demigod has none of those.

MOST of the Creatures selected thus far are ineligible for this "Contest" because many of them are either innately Supernatural and/or are Creatures of Magic.

Perhaps the Thread's Author should more clearly define what it is that he's looking for....

He never outlawed creatures of magic or supernatural creatures.
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

daishi wrote:super heroes from heroes unlimited

Second that.

Or Super Spy, they give Super Powers too.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Yes, the only qualification was Human Looking.

Demi-Gods & Godlings qualify.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Cosmo Knights can qualify if they were human beforehand.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon

Unread post by Guest »

I'd say a Juicer, but not sure if that would count. Otherwise, I'd say walking in the wilderness alone, being hunted by a Coalition Special Forces character after you just "accidently" blew up and killed the other part of his team while he was taking a pee. I imagine he'd be pretty scary. Especially after he tied you to a tree and skinned you from your feet up.
Shades of Eternity
Immortal
Location: formerly edmonton, now residing in my own Delusions.

Unread post by Shades of Eternity »

personally, always liked the neo-sapiens, but I don't think they fit your parameters.
The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.
- Abraham Lincoln

Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

eiliant wrote:Without magic and psionics, and completly human looking ( no external cybernetics etc).

Umm, am I missing something here? if it is completly human looking and not supernatural, how can you have an RCC? :? :erm:
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

And what do humans do that a True Atlantean, Godling, or Sea Titan can't?
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Godling or Demigod.
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
Toc Rat
Hero

Unread post by Toc Rat »

Why?

Return to “Rifts®”