BTS 2nd in nightbane...

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jesterzzn
Champion

Re: BTS 2nd in nightbane...

Unread post by Jesterzzn »

ash_wednesday wrote:So has anyone ued BTS 2nd with nightbane yet? At lest use the monsters...and new skills......I will when I get the book.

I tried to use them last night in a one shot adventure. It was only about 45 minutes of gameing and all the characters were prefabed by me (the GM), but they seemed to be pretty fun. We probably will do one or two adventures a month in the Nightbane game, I just wish there was more community support for it.
:fool:
Jesterzzn
Champion

Zylo wrote:The GM running the BTS2 game I'm playing in used a Hollow Man and the Sorcerer OCC so far. I think it was mostly driven by the lack of the Arcanum and Tome Grotesque books, but it worked.

I was waiting for some Hounds to show up and school us, but it didn't happen....yet. :)

Just watch the windows in the hallway that leads to the garden. They love to jump out of windows that are in halways that lead to gardens.
Jesterzzn
Champion

ash_wednesday wrote:
Jesterzzn wrote:
Zylo wrote:The GM running the BTS2 game I'm playing in used a Hollow Man and the Sorcerer OCC so far. I think it was mostly driven by the lack of the Arcanum and Tome Grotesque books, but it worked.

I was waiting for some Hounds to show up and school us, but it didn't happen....yet. :)

Just watch the windows in the hallway that leads to the garden. They love to jump out of windows that are in halways that lead to gardens.
What about the school across the street? Aren't they there too?

Okay, I give. Either you took the reference one step farther than I could follow, or you missed my attempt to reference Resident Evil.

Return to “Nightbane®”