The Monster MOB.

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

The Monster MOB.

Unread post by gaby »

I am planing to do a game where the P.C,s group discover that a Organized Crime Family have been taking over by Demons.

I am wating for Tome Grotesque to come out to see What Demons can wokr in my idea.

What Demons do you think I should use?
Gallahan
Adventurer

TV Series Fans

Unread post by Gallahan »

If you're fans of Buffy and/or Angel, you probably already know that they make GREAT use of demons. If you haven't checked the shows out (especially Angel, for this purpose), you might want to consider renting them on DVD or something.

Get some ideas for "new" types of demons and maybe how they fit into the story from the shows and create your own gaming stats.

Maybe the mob is comprised of different "families" with some of them being demons and some being human. Maybe they're at war and there's an increase in violence that's harming more and more innocent bystanders, which involves the police. Strange "clues" at crime scenes arouse the interest of the PCs who investigate... only to discover the truth. But, there's something "B.I.G." on the nearby horizon, and the stakes are much greater than anyone realizes. Maybe something on a spectacularly grand and horrific scale affecting the entire city... Perhaps some dark magic that will turn EVERYONE (in the city) into demons.

Just some unedited brainstorm... :)
Chai
"Coincidence is a glimpse into a pattern otherwise hidden."
"We live in a world of secrets. Where those secrets intersect, people die."
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

There's an adventure in Boxed Nightmares featuring a crime syndicate that has recruited a demon as its enforcer.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Gallahan
Adventurer

Unread post by Gallahan »

growth is limited by that necessity present in the least amount
"Coincidence is a glimpse into a pattern otherwise hidden."
"We live in a world of secrets. Where those secrets intersect, people die."

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”