Splicers Nominated for Inquest Gamer Fan Awards!

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Wayne Smith
OLD ONE

Unread post by Wayne Smith »

That's right! We're very pleased to announce that the brand new Splicers RPG has been nominated for the Inquest Gamer Fan Award for Best New RPG of 2004. So please go over and vote for Splicers!

Here's the link to the voting form:
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/inquest/2004iqfanawards.cfm

Wayne Smith
Palladium Books
Display-Name-Alpha
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Display-Name-Alpha »

Got my vote in!....And Right now I realized that the announcements are still thread specific... what is said in one thread isnt carried into another forum.
Rpgpunk
Explorer

Unread post by Rpgpunk »

Got my vote.

Man I love Army of Darkness.
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

got my vote in
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

Voted.
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Voted, congrats Carmen and Palladium. :ok:

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

VOTED
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
zor_prime1
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by zor_prime1 »

Voted! Congrats Carmen!
"I've been senile for as long as I can remember!" - I forget
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

I Voted.
unfortunatly i see this ending in a nasty recount...
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

They may have to redo that poll anyway. One of the nominated RPGs (Army of Darkness) isn't even available to the public yet. Eden Studios, the publisher of AoD, has been informed.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Mike Taylor wrote:They may have to redo that poll anyway. One of the nominated RPGs (Army of Darkness) isn't even available to the public yet. Eden Studios, the publisher of AoD, has been informed.

Look... here some the Recount...
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Unread post by Sureshot »

I got to see the results from a friends magazine and wrote some of them down.

Best Rpg of 2004: Vampire the Requiem which got 45% of vote. Followed by Gurps 4th edition second and well ahead of the rest of the contenders by several hundred votes.

Best Rpg Supplement: Time of Judgment from White Wolf. Followed by Eberron which took second place and was beaten by only 48 votes.
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.

Return to “Splicers®”