Some nifty things

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dark_Lightning
Wanderer

Some nifty things

Unread post by Dark_Lightning »

Corroder Bore Gun
Knowing that the common field weapons that Splicers use on a daily basis can get "bore-ing", the Librarians and Engineers came up with a new bore rifle. Instead of just chewing it's way through, this new grub eats up to 10 lbs. of inorganic material, only to shortly explode, spewing metal-eating acid into the robot wound. The bore grub actually processes what it eats into this acid and causes it to grow. Typical size is baseball to softball size and really puts salt into a wound. Use the same rules for the regular bore rifle, except for the following:

Light: inflicts 3d4 m.d. per 1d4 melees. at the end of the limit, it explodes inflicting 4d6 m.d. for 1d6 rounds.

medium: 4d4 m.d. for 1d4 melees. explosion: 5d6 m.d. for 2d6 melees.

heavy: 3d6+5 m.d. for 1d4 melees. explosion: 6d6 m.d. for 3d6 melees.

Spider Grenades:

Disabling a bot can often go a long ways, and it gives it's human prey enough time to destroy it. The spider grenade is for such a task. These critters move rather quickly to their target, directed by the Splicer that is armed with them. Upon reaching their target(s), the spiders latch on and detonate.

Spider grenades:
Range: 200 feet (must be line of sight. If the splicer loses sight of the creatures, they instinctively seek out any metallic targets and explode)

Damage: 2d6*2 m.d. to a 20 ft. radius. Often deployed in large numbers. If in "weak" areas (joints, wheel axles, turrets), they inflict *5 the amount of damage.

Payload: 6 per 10 Bio-E spent. They are housed in various parts of the body. The spiders regenerate at 2 per minute, 4 if the metabolism is Carnivore.

Organic Gore Missles:
The gore rifle is a deadly weapon, and one cannot dispute the usefullness of the organic missiles. It was only a matter of time before the two were combined. Unfortunately, they are a bit more expensive in terms of Bio-E to acquire, but are well worth it.

Range: 1000 ft.

Damage: 6d6*10 md to a 10 ft. radius.

Payload:4 per 30 Bio-e spent! However, this can be reduced by half if one already has the organic rockets. Regenerates at 2 per 6d6 melees, half after a full meal.

Missile bonuses: +3 to dodge, strike. Speed is about 200 m.p.h.

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." Chris Titus, comedian.
Dark_Lightning
Wanderer

Unread post by Dark_Lightning »

Sub-par GM wrote:Heh heh heh grenades that crawl after the target, thats gotta suck to see a swarm of them comeing after yah :lol: nice stuff.

yeah...sadly, all this was written without the core rules book and all at work...and improvised!!! i advise anyone and everyone to make needed changes. more to come later.
"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." Chris Titus, comedian.
Blight
Champion

Unread post by Blight »

I'm new to this system so here's that fist question (this seemed like the right spot) anybody want to make a weapon with that bomb beetle (the real one) that little sucker can scorch steel.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Blight wrote:I'm new to this system so here's that fist question (this seemed like the right spot) anybody want to make a weapon with that bomb beetle (the real one) that little sucker can scorch steel.

Greeting:
Take a look slappy's Swarm Lord OCC it has a few Bugs in it :D

viewtopic.php?t=35338
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D

Return to “Splicers®”