Effective Psionic Levels

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jasper
Explorer

Effective Psionic Levels

Unread post by Jasper »

Hey, wondering if any of all y'all can answer a question for me.

We are upgrading my buddy's psychic to 2nd edition - he was a Physical Pyrokinetic so we have decided that he is a Fire Walker.

Now with the new rules you get new psionic abilities each level. What level do these new powers operate at? The character's level or do they start at level one and progress upwards with the character from there?

For example: Fire Walker makes second level and buys Flame Bolt. Does it do 2d6 damage (the Fire Walker's level) or does it do 1d6 (since this is the first level the power has been possessed?
Many other times this would come up are for durations of powers etc.

Thanks for listening.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Character's level.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Unread post by Guest »

wouldn't it be a downgrade...technically...

with the threat level, it's much more "normal people" who can do extraordinary things when they have too..

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”