AMRS campaign

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Here ya go :thwak:
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Eternal Defender of C.S. Righteous Indignation
~
Adamant Advocate for the Last Best Hope for Uncorrupted Humanity
~
Stalwart Exponent of the C.S.’s Eminent Domain of Man
~
Arbiter of Coalition Dogma and the Precepts of Emperor Prosek

Unread post by Dead Boy »

K20A2_S wrote:Has anybody played an AMRS(Anti-Magic Recovery Squad)?

If so how did the campaign go?

Can's say that I have played such a game, though I'd love to. In my opinion such a team would be deeply covert in the field and would commonly have associeates that the CS normally wouldn't apporve of. Such magic and d-bee acquantiences would be nceesccary to maintain a cover ID that would enable them to move about in places where normal CS forces would be killed on sight. But it goes without saying that these associates could never be allowed to learn of their true identities, CS affiliatin or Hammer mission. At times it would be a balancing act to maintain cover, at other's it would be time to strike out in full Coalition colors and kick ass.

It could be a very fun campaign!

K20A2_S wrote:Somebody give me an award for the suckiest thread eva :(

Sorry, I don't do the net thing every day. :fool:
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]

Return to “Rifts®”