Mutant underground????

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mr.Incognito

Mutant underground????

Unread post by Mr.Incognito »

Does anyone own this book? If so what are your opinions on it, waste of paper or invaluable resource?
:bandit:
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

personally I liked it plus it gives a sneak peak of the kind
of powers you see in PU1
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Mr.Incognito

Unread post by Mr.Incognito »

I ordered the book today, although I was just wondering what I had in store for me. Do you mind extrapolating?
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Mutant Underground is worth the cost. It has, as Aegis says, new powers, some anti-mutant agencies, mutant gangs and the basis to create a Mutant Underground in your campaign.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
ZEN
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by ZEN »

Nice little book, I read it cover to cover and enjoyed all the ideas it gave me, so much so that I plan on basing my next campaign around the themes of an interplanetary war, mutant soldiers and prisoners of war, and the mutant underground that covers not only Earth, but a few other planetary populations.. this combines the ideas for secret agencies, bounty hunters and shadow government organisations with the old Men in Black theme, where there is this huge extraterrestrial involvement going on but the general population of Earth is being kept in the dark about it.. however, events are spinning out of control and the secret agencies are fighting a desperate, losing battle to keep the lid on things..

So yeah, ahem.. Good book, very glad I went to all the trouble to have it shipped all the way out to New Zealand, into my hot little hands.
8-)
Little Sculptures
Hand crafted fantasy miniatures.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”