Aliens vs Predators vs Marvel heroes?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Aliens vs Predators vs Marvel heroes?

Unread post by gaby »

How wood Marvel Heroes like the X-men and spider-man far against the Aliens from the movie Aliens and the Predators?
Iczer
Prince of Powers

Unread post by Iczer »

Herald of Shadow wrote:on the other hand, if the Preds knew that the heroes were present using advanced intel (cloaking is so nice, but broadcasts from satalites are sometimes just as good), they would most likely have at least a general idea of what they were up against & would plan accordingly. 3 groups of 10-20 Preds would be able to curtail the appearance of most heroes :thwak: & there fore finnish off the xenomorphs

Result= Preds win, Xenomorphs/heroes are trophies :?

Bah and nonsense. as far as advanced tech is concerned i have a number of words. Tony Stark. Reed richards. in fact as far as detection ad sensory equipment is concerned they probably have it covered (I mean Jeeze, they've turned back Galactus (who probably ate the xenomorph homeworld) and repelled alien invasions before.

In other news, any xenomorph invasion would be precluded by about a zillion precogs with 'dire warnings'. and probably 400 time travellers would journey back in time (all in manhatten mind you. and all probably the future sons and daughters of current characters (TM) ) to warn people of the impending doom.

Barring that..the sorcerer supreme may poke his head in and do something.

In most liklihood there will never be any successful invasion of the marvel earth via Xenomorphs. (Beside if that Pansy..BATMAN can take down a queen in his metal longjohns then spidey probably has a decent shot.)

Batts
"Sorry Drewkitty, the laws of physics were defeated by Iczer way back in like, the first ten pages of this thread." A.J. Pickett
“Iczer, you are a power generating machine.” - Mr Twist
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Squishie wrote:I remember reading a Superman vs. Aliens mag, I think he got facehugged in the end, he had no super powers due to the sun being different or something.

In the Supes vs Aliens comic I read - the Big Blue Boyscout had REDUCED powers. One of the aliens did that "little mouth out of the big mouts bite attack" and instead of bursting through Supe's skull it left a flesh wound on his scalp. He was getting hurt, but he was able to go toe-to-toe with a bunch of aliens at once.
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

There is a MSH fan site that did a scenario with the Aliens vs. The Marvel Universe. I'll post the link here. Check the site out, the conversions are nice.

Baron, there was no Magneto vs Aliens comic. Sorry.

Theru, you are spot on. There was a "WildCATS /Aliens" one shot.

The Batman vs Predator series (all 3) were good. You have to really appreciate them to understand them.
Superman vs. Predator had Supes suffering from a virus he picked up whil examining the Pred's dropship. It leveled the playing field for their confrontation.
JLA vs. Predator had the JLA fight modified clones of a Predator, thanks to a renegade Dominator. Passable.
Judge Dredd vs Predator. Find this & buy it.
Predator vsMagnus Robot Fighter Ok, but it has it's charms.
Witchblade/Aliens/Darkness/Predator; MindHunter & Overkill....well, they're good if your either a Witchblade or a Pred fan.
Tarzan vs. Predator is more like the first movie. Worth checking out.
"Hunting The Heroes: The Predators Attack!" was the overall title Dark Horse gave a crossover with several of their Dark Horse Heroes titles; Ghost #5, Motorhead #1, X #18 & Agents of Law #6

Judge Dredd vs. Aliens: Incubus. Buy This! Now!
Green Lantern vs Aliens. Nice appearances by Hal, the old GLC, and Mogo, the planet GL. The rest....meh.
Batman vs Aliens, both series are worth picking up.
Superman/Aliens & Superman/Aliens II: Godwar, are OK if you're a BIG Superman fan.

It is expremely unlikely that we'll see an official Aliens vs anybody in the Marvel Universe, because since the shut down their "What If?" series, they cannot risk copyright infringement nor the troubles of licencing agreements.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”