Erick: AtB Video Game

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rali
Hero

Erick: AtB Video Game

Unread post by Rali »

Erick,

It's probably a long shot, but I am curious - with your background in video games - have you talked to Kevin Siembieda about the possibility of producing a console RPG based on AtB.

Oh and if you ever do get do to a project like this, please don't confine it to one platform like it seems will happen with the RIFTS game.

[edited 6/8 1:00pm cst]
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Making it a RPG video game would also be a bonus (wink, wink).
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Erick Wujcik wrote:Nope, the decisions are made by executives...or accountants...and occasionally, if we're lucky, by someone who just produced a huge hit.

...and mostly these guys are not role-playing fans.

:-( *Sigh* That's pretty sad, but sure does explain the sorry state of video games these days.

:D I guess were all lucky that the guys behind the Rifts video game are actually gamers who love Rifts.

Erick Wujcik wrote:Heck, just a few weeks ago I was sitting around with a few of the game designers from a good-sized development studio (around 150 people) talking for hours about how great it would be to do a Ninjas & Superspies game!

Kind of curious how one would go about producing a N&SS game, since N&SS is a generic game engine without a centralized setting or background unless it was combined with a setting like Century Station. Though it would be cool if you allowed players to customized their own ninja/spy to go against the big evil organization.

Well, I guess I'll just have to see what the next decade has in store for Palladium and the gaming world at large. :ok:
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”