Adventures in the Lands of the South Winds

This is the place to find other gamers in your area. Please don't post any personal information in this forum. If you would like to contact another gamer please do it via email.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sobektaurus
D-Bee

Adventures in the Lands of the South Winds

Unread post by Sobektaurus »

The campaign would be set in Bandras Province. This is a hotbed of ratling and dwarvling activities. Demonic activity from Hades and Dyval. Forgotten cults. Jungles, pirates etc. Dinosaurs, other prehistoric beasts. There is also a major leyline nexus that has opened to another world, and creatures have traveled through the gate.

Game would have to be Thursdays 7pm-12am EST. Try for weekly.

Absolutely no weekends (Friday, Saturday, or Sundays) ever.

I'd probably use tableplop for a battlemap/VTT -- that's strictly to move tokens, there'd be no automation.

Probably begin around level 3.

Campaign might be short or long depending on how well the sessions go.

Please, if you apply/express interest, be an active/participatory player -- not someone who 'spectates' during a session. I only enjoy playing with groups where there's a good exchange between the GM and party -- if I describe something, I want a reaction more than 'huh, yeah' etc., I want players to talk to each other and RP -- it doesn't need to involve voice acting or theater kid antics, but I'm not interested in a one-sided table where I talk and talk and no one else gets into it or interacts with each other.
johnledes
D-Bee

Re: Adventures in the Lands of the South Winds

Unread post by johnledes »

Sound amazing! I want to apply for your campaign.
Sobektaurus
D-Bee

Re: Adventures in the Lands of the South Winds

Unread post by Sobektaurus »

Unfortunately, a month later we already have 6 players and have completed several sessions. I can keep you in mind if we have any drop outs.

Return to “Gamers Looking for Other Gamers”