Silver and gold

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Riftmaker
Adventurer

Silver and gold

Unread post by Riftmaker »

Are there any book published prices for gold and silver?
Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Hardcore Palladium Fan
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

Re: Silver and gold

Unread post by Saitou Hajime »

There should be but I would be damn if I can remember were they might be. I think the Original rulebook had it some where but I not sure if RUE updated that or retained it.
Subjugator wrote:I got my first job at age 12 (maybe 11, but I think 12) and worked more or less continuously until today. I had to so I could eat properly. Doing so as a kid detracted from my educational experience, which was bad enough to begin with . . .

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub
Riftmaker
Adventurer

Saitou Hajime wrote:There should be but I would be damn if I can remember were they might be. I think the Original rulebook had it some where but I not sure if RUE updated that or retained it.

Should have guessed all missing information is in the last 50 pages of the original main book 1000 credits an ounce for gold 300 for silver* silver gets more valuable closer to vampire country as does the risk in dealing in it.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

WB1 establishes silver with a 1000cr/oz price. i would suggest that places where silver is in high demand, like the southern new west and mexico, use the higher price to reflect supply/demand factors.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

rifts main book and rifts ultimate establishes baseline silver prices for most of Rifts Earth.

Vampire Kingdoms establishes a much higher local price in mexico and the vampire kingdoms due to the extreme high demand for silver for making weapons to deal with the vampire problem down there.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Riftmaker
Adventurer

Where in ultimate rifts?

Return to “Rifts®”