Anime North 2016

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TagsPB
Explorer

Anime North 2016

Unread post by TagsPB »

Yup it's official.......Chuck was asked to join Kevin as our guests this year......so all you Splice heads from our great white north can come and meet this wonderful individual.

Hey I wonder if we can get him to run a game??????
Axelmania
Knight

Re: Anime North 2016

Unread post by Axelmania »

TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Because Kevin and Chuck are more then JUST writers .....and gaming based guests needed their own category.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

I don't see one for gaming guests at http://www.animenorth.com/live/index.ph ... &Itemid=53 though...
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Click on the drop down menu (Guests of Honour) for some reason the actual pre page list hadn't been updated to reflect new categories. Or click this link http://www.animenorth.com/live/index.ph ... Itemid=253

Oh btw....Chuck submitted a piece of artwork (2 actually) that BLEW everyone away. I am not allowed to say much but I can say that this one piece depicts our mascot Momiji in a way never seen before...and will grace our main for sale t-shirt. ((The second one will also be used, cause it's awesome,we just need to find the right place for it.))

See you there I hope :)
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

TagsPB wrote:Yup it's official.......Chuck was asked to join Kevin as our guests this year......so all you Splice heads from our great white north can come and meet this wonderful individual.

pondering if I will have enough time to run a game at Anime North? hmmmmm......
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Premier wrote:
TagsPB wrote:Yup it's official.......Chuck was asked to join Kevin as our guests this year......so all you Splice heads from our great white north can come and meet this wonderful individual.

pondering if I will have enough time to run a game at Anime North? hmmmmm......

Yes.....yes you will.......I will make sure of it. :twisted: 8) :angel:
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Just a quick updated......Chucks 2nd submission is also going to be used for a t-shirt.
Both are amazing pieces.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

TagsPB wrote:Just a quick updated......Chucks 2nd submission is also going to be used for a t-shirt.
Both are amazing pieces.

Question?
For those of us unable to fly to Canada for this convention...
... can we still get our hands on these T-shirts with his art on them?

(I really would love to go, but I have commitments that conflict with it this year)
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

eliakon wrote:
TagsPB wrote:Just a quick updated......Chucks 2nd submission is also going to be used for a t-shirt.
Both are amazing pieces.

Question?
For those of us unable to fly to Canada for this convention...
... can we still get our hands on these T-shirts with his art on them?

(I really would love to go, but I have commitments that conflict with it this year)

IF we can arrange it, it will be a limited run done after the convention. I will have to work things out with Kevin, but it is a possibility.

Anyone interested please pm me.
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Kevin, Chuck and Wayne have made to the Great (not so) White (at the moment) North.
I saw Kev's x-rays and damn is he lucky, but as he is taking it easy (especially this weekend) it should heal completely.
Oh and I got to briefly look thru Heroes of Humanity.......what's a word better then awesome?

I will post some more updates. And maybe a teaser of Chucks artwork -depending on what the convention will allow- for the t-shirts.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

I hope to see some of you there on Saturday!
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

Kevin's arm is holding up well (though I think he should use it a bit less) and all the guys seem to be enjoying themselves.
I am about to read Heroes of Humanity fully after I finish this post. I can't wait.
Oh I think I finally convinced Chuck to run a splicers event :)

Return to “Splicers®”