Two Players?

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mwhowell2001
Megaversal® Ambassador

Two Players?

Unread post by mwhowell2001 »

I was wondering is the main box of miniatures enough for a basic game between two people? Or would I need to do something like buy a couple of main boxes? I am looking for something my daughter and I can play casually at the house.
rosco60559
Explorer

Re: Two Players?

Unread post by rosco60559 »

If you only play the base scenarios from the rule book, yes you'll have enough for those mostly. If you decide you want 2 legal armies the zentradi side needs a lot more figures. You're going to find out with out some house rulings to balance things out the zentradi are also heavily out matched since almost every gun the rdf has one shots a battle pod.
mwhowell2001
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by mwhowell2001 »

Thanks for the heads up. House rules are no problem for me. Lol I've been doing house rules in the majority of my games since I first played D&D and chess as a kid.
CaptKaruthors
Explorer

Unread post by CaptKaruthors »

Getting a deal on 2 core sets will get you lots of models to work with. If you are into the destroids..the box sets are awesome. I would also recommend getting some artillery battle pods as they are great equalizers to the stuff the UEDF is using.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”