New Idea - Had to Share

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

New Idea - Had to Share

Unread post by Marrowlight »

OK, this totally just came to me, so it's 100% raw and completely untested....but it made me laugh so much.

I put the SF/DR game aside because it was lacking punch...I think I've found that punch.

After the Reign

A world where the vast majority of the human population was converted into zombies - and now, the only hope for mankind's dwindling population? Elite forces of genetically engineered mutant animals, immune to the Zombie's bite and armed to the teeth!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll prolly revise the pitch a lil, but holy crap, mutant animals in a world overrun by human zombies...I am in love.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Natasha
Champion
Comment: Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication.

Re: New Idea - Had to Share

Unread post by Natasha »

:ok: Sounds like a fine idea to me—of course, I don't know what's so funny (as usual)—and I would definitely play in such a game.

We have played fantasy-TMNT before, why not post-zombie apoc?
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Thanks! :)
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Cool idea!

8]
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

What makes zombies a challenging opponent is that in melee, they bite you once and you are infected. If the mutant animals are immune to zombie bites/virus then the zombies just become relatively week melee opponents with no ranged attacks.
Mutant animal zombie world would be cooler imo. I think the general concept has merit. Just needs some tweaking.
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis

Return to “Dead Reign™”