Which Palladium Fantasy OCC Do You Play

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SmilingJack
Megaversal® Ambassador

Which Palladium Fantasy OCC Do You Play

Unread post by SmilingJack »

Palladium Fantasy Adventures Provides a diverse and wide array of OCC's to choose from

Which one do you choose to play and why

Or

Which do you choose not to play and why

Palladium Fantasy RPG Rocks!
~ Love Conquers All ~
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Which Palladium Fantasy OCC Do You Play

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Wizard, is the PFRPG class I have the most of, and played the most.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
SmilingJack
Megaversal® Ambassador

I'm not sure if many people play the optional OCC's
But i really love playing either:

The merchant, who deals in black market goods and specialized in the sale and procurement of drugs

Or

The kind and generous noble who uses his station in life to engender a better quality of living for those around him and is regarded as being munificent

I really really like the optional occs

And as soon as I got my palladium fantasy book I gravitated towards them as opposed to the other occs
~ Love Conquers All ~
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

I played a knight once. I liked it. His chivalry was very courteous, but not very compassionate. He would grant quarter to those who did likewise, then he would massacre everyone else. Politely. The class was pretty well balanced too. Pretty tough but not over the top. And no spinning heel kicks in full plate.

:nh: Palladin.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
AZ_RUNE
Wanderer
Comment: An amateur practices 'til they get it right, a professional practices 'til they can't get it wrong. - Anon.

Unread post by AZ_RUNE »

I played a Dwarf Squire to a human knight in Timiro. The knight had a lot of scholarly skills and I was Squire Watson to Sir Holmes as it were, good times.

Currently, I have a Minotaur Wizard I am starting to play and really looking forward to him.
An amateur practices 'til they get it right, a professional practices 'til they can't get it wrong. - Anon.
View my game based on the Heroic Realm of Regnum from Library of Bletherad at "Regnum, Paradise Lost",or even better, become a fan!! Winner Campaign of the Year 2014!
The Jack
Wanderer
Comment: Pumpkin King, Pirate Captain, Giant Killer, Frost Spirit, In the Box

Unread post by The Jack »

I have most often played a Diabolist. I truly enjoy the style and challenge of the class.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

We try and vary it but in any game I lean towards mages. The Dark Elf is an insane summoner, wizard, diabolist (1st edition). I also played a merchant once and the pride in selling a pot for 5 gp's that I bought for 2gp's was more satisfactory and facing Mormo and surviving (the actual adventure plot) I would definitely play one again.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Hotrod
Knight

Unread post by Hotrod »

I'm also quite fond of the Diabolist.

"Kill with the Quill."
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

AZ_RUNE wrote:I played a Dwarf Squire to a human knight in Timiro. The knight had a lot of scholarly skills and I was Squire Watson to Sir Holmes as it were, good times.

Currently, I have a Minotaur Wizard I am starting to play and really looking forward to him.

We shall see how long he lasts.....evil gm laugh....
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
zyanitevp
Champion

I have played at least 20, and GM'd probably all of them (not every optional Rifter character- a little picky there) and I can honestly say that I do not have a favorite....
My fave character of all time was a PF wizard, but he was in Heroes Unlimited due to a Rift, so some of that was setting based, and he just did not fit....
My Twitter
Image Image
Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

I've played a Paladin that rocked a battle ax and that was a lot of fun (no kicks in full plate either). I also played the Gnome Noble, Rimple Featherstep!
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

When i get to play my favourite would probably be 1st ed Elven Ranger. They can use a longbow, have a lot of skills and can go hide in the forest when being chased (Lincoln green clothes optional).
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

Wizard (of course)
then the longbowman
and then the thief
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Unread post by Levi »

I enjoy many of the OCCs. I really like rangers, long bowmen, and mind mages. I think rangers with psionics are my overall favorite.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
Lukterran
Adventurer

Unread post by Lukterran »

I will tell you the O.C.C.'s that I tend to avoid.

1. Druids and just odd in the new 2nd edition format and lost any appeal to me. I prefer Were-Shaman closer to the 1st edition Druid. However, I would rather see a druids more closely resemble those in D&D with most magic spell casting and transformation abilities.
2. Psi-Healer in 2nd edition. They completely killed the Healer O.C. C. from 1st to 2nd. Almost any other Psi class is better and the uniqueness was taken away. You can make a better psi-healer by just selecting any other P.C.C. class or just a regular class with major psionics.
3. Soldier is just a weaker less appealing version of the same fighter classes that already exist. I would rather play a Merc, Knight or Palladin than a soldier. Speaking of repeating classes! I think that having a Knight and a Palladin so closely related in skills and abilities is just redundant. I see no reason to play a Knight over a Palladin when you get the same skill set and can demon fighting ability with the Palladin class.
4. Illusionist. Great idea! Very poor rules and abilities execution in the way it was created. It is an unpowered class and only achieves its intended abilities at very high levels which is painful with only being able to create sound illusions at the lower levels. The fact that it is a psi class and victims save vs standard psi saves means this class does not perform effectively. Way too easy to save.

My favorite classes would be Summoner, Necromancer, Diabolist, or Priest of Darkness
MurderCityDisciple
Adventurer
Location: Formerly:Detroit, Michigan (West Side) Now in Dearborn: Which has 98.7% less arson.

Unread post by MurderCityDisciple »

Dwarf Diabolist...seeker of the forbidden.
“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.” - Anton LaVey

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire

"The die is cast." - Julius Caesar [Ultimate Powergamer]
Lukterran
Adventurer

Unread post by Lukterran »

MurderCityDisciple wrote:Dwarf Diabolist...seeker of the forbidden.

Look at you breaking the rules. I am telling Mr. S on you. :wink:
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

An Orc Scholar with paired Kobold Scimitars.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Shawn Merrow
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Mostly GM but have played a Human Priest of Light, Dwarven Gladiator and Elf Wizard. The Priest of Light was my favorite.

"Can I borrow your Goblin?" - Said by my Dwarven Gladiator before taking a captured Goblin from another PC into the inns kitchen to dunk its head in the sink to get information.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Arthemus
Wanderer

Unread post by Arthemus »

I play wizards. Not just in PFRPG, in everything. I will always play the mage character first. Always. Not sure why....
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

I'm currently playing a Conjurer, who WANTED to be a Paladin, but was aducted by an ancient Elf, locked in a mountain, and trained to be a conjurer before the Elf died of old age. He hides that he is a magic user, and is currently trying to buy a suit of Dwarven plate armor to peruse his dreams of being a Knight/Paladin. Lots of fun.
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
Boethermsbrukan
Explorer
Comment: Defiling Heir

Unread post by Boethermsbrukan »

Hm. Well, this wouldn't be Boethermsbrukan herself, but I'm rather fond of a Wolfen Cleric of Taut I used to have at the humans with. Woo!

-Boe.
Starmage21
Adventurer

Unread post by Starmage21 »

I'm drawn to the Summoner. I like the minions and fighting by proxy mostly. The circles are cool and have a lot of flavor, even if theyre barely useful because of all the prep time. I've come up with a few tricks to make them more mobile.
zyanitevp
Champion

AZ_RUNE wrote:I played a Dwarf Squire to a human knight in Timiro. The knight had a lot of scholarly skills and I was Squire Watson to Sir Holmes as it were, good times.

So, how has that going?
My Twitter
Image Image
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Currently, I am playing an elven arcanist in an odd steam punk/clockwork/I almost want to say gothic Victorian setting with cool "techno wizard" steam punk devices and we also have space exploration stuff. And before you ask, no, I am not the only elf in this world. There are almost 1 billion of us. And only like 500,000 humans who sorta got stranded in space.

By the way, this is what my character looks like only with pointy ears: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0qNxJ8qfqtE/S ... a+Coat.jpg ... and this is what he is currently driving: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Wk02WlJwES0/U ... cle_06.jpg It will hit 35 mph in under 1.5 minutes. And top speed is 50 mph...But has been magically altered. Never press the red button...LOL

I work for the Magical Order of the Ministry of Defense. Ummm, make that 499,940...We've had to kill a few dozen, but they were trouble makers so. Some of them are having a hard time with the culture shock stuff.

I am also playing an elven 4th level Ranger/6th level Knight with a cool squire that one of my old friend's son is playing...it is set in a very dark, again I almost want to say "gothic style", world setting. In the story, I am playing the lord protectorate of a port town. It's very much a “batmanish” style game for us, but with informative everywhere instead of a bat computer, and sometime we fight vampires, sometimes werecreatures, sometimes pirates, and the like, but here lately we have been trying to find the bogeymen’s hide out and return some kids, also looking for a necromancer and having very little luck in doing so. I might try talking to the ratlings in the sewers to see if they've seen or heard anything of late. Oh and a black pegasus with one patch of white on his chest as his steed...And his name is Whitestar. While my squire rides on a dark red and black gryphon. And yes, this is a switch up...Because I usually play a wizard. There is also a 6th level wizard, a 4th level ranger, and a 7th level thief/3rd level assassin in the game though they don't always show up for every game. And we have yet to all get together and play a game together in the last year - year and a half that this campaign has been happening. In fact don't think we have ever played a game completely together. This knight doesn't show mercy to those who attack him or anyone in his town without justified cause.
Last edited by pblackcrow on Thu May 30, 2013 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
AZ_RUNE
Wanderer
Comment: An amateur practices 'til they get it right, a professional practices 'til they can't get it wrong. - Anon.

Unread post by AZ_RUNE »

zyanitevp wrote:

So, how has that going?

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/a-god-rebuilt/wikis/xerxses
I'd have to admit some frustration with knowing the physical aspects of my character, and my personal fighting preference with shield punching a face while swinging for the gap between your body and leg armor. Most of his spells were geared toward aiding in excavation of ruins, then combat as he began traveling. I have tried to get spells off but often the combat finishes before I am truly useful. He is going to look at a ring of spell storing so he can prep magic for rapid fire use. I know wizards get more useful as they go up in level but the climb sucks sometimes.

I am enjoying the character and how I believe he might view the world, especially knowing he is not as smart as his companions. It's funny to watch him remain quite at 11ft tall of Minotaur girth in Mologoth hide sleeveless wizard robes, and then get excited at a new book! He so wants to be a Palladin he can taste it but out of his generation he could actually use magic so he pursues it because of how rare it is. He tries to not show how much he envies the palladin traveling with him, Sir Quixis, and his step-brother Zeelik.

Playing the dutiful contradiction of personalities is the core of the character and interesting to see in game!

His logs go a LONG way to revealing what he thinks and feels.

AZ_RUNE
An amateur practices 'til they get it right, a professional practices 'til they can't get it wrong. - Anon.
View my game based on the Heroic Realm of Regnum from Library of Bletherad at "Regnum, Paradise Lost",or even better, become a fan!! Winner Campaign of the Year 2014!
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

Currently I am playing...

Galina and Elven Dimachaerus Gladiatrix

Hopefully the campaign she's currently in turns out to be long and prosperous for her.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
Lord Malachdrim
Wanderer

Unread post by Lord Malachdrim »

Gnome Druid, Because who doesn't like going from a 2' nothing doing a d4 to a lion.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good grudge.
Eashamahel
Hero

Unread post by Eashamahel »

Only played twice, once as an Assassin pretending to be a soldier, which was deeply amusing. In the whole game my character never broke 'character', so the group he was with had no reason to suspect he WASN'T a Scrupulous Soldier. Infact, if I had of actually BEEN a scrupulous soldier and just TOLD everyone i was playing with I was an Assassin, it would have worked out nearly the exact same. The second time was as an Elven Wizard, which was fun as well.

As to the classes I like/don't like...

The distinction between a Soldier and Mercenary seems silly to me, as does the Knight and Palladin, as well as the entire Longbowman class. But, I can see the reasoning behind wanting to make a real seperation between the Soldier/Merc and Palladin/Knight for game play purposes, better in my opinion would have been OCCs that had the ability to focus in different areas, using and MOS type system, that way your soldier could have been focused on being a line fighter, or an armoured crossbowman, or a mounted man-at-arms/mounted archer/crossbowman, ect. As for the Longbowman... Any time you build an entire OCC on a single skill, well... It's a design choice.

One of my favourite accomplishments in PF was making a block of Pikes actually work in the rule system, though it required great diagrams and explanations, it's always nice when you can do something neat/horrifying normal in a game of wackiness and have it function.
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Mind Mages and Warlocks tend to be my babies of choice.

Though race restrictions/openings can definitely change things up.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Solarius
D-Bee

Unread post by Solarius »

Kankoran Blade Mage
Wolfen Undead Hunter
Kankoran longbowman
Natasha
Champion
Comment: Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication.

Unread post by Natasha »

Eashamahel wrote:As to the classes I like/don't like...

The distinction between a Soldier and Mercenary seems silly to me, as does the Knight and Palladin, as well as the entire Longbowman class. But, I can see the reasoning behind wanting to make a real seperation between the Soldier/Merc and Palladin/Knight for game play purposes, better in my opinion would have been OCCs that had the ability to focus in different areas, using and MOS type system, that way your soldier could have been focused on being a line fighter, or an armoured crossbowman, or a mounted man-at-arms/mounted archer/crossbowman, ect. As for the Longbowman... Any time you build an entire OCC on a single skill, well... It's a design choice.

It worked a little better in the first edition this way and the distinctions made more sense, but bear in mind that originally the word Occupational in O.C.C. was an accurate adjective. Since that time the purity of the concept has been diluted to the point of being unrecognisable in some cases and even at times to the detriment of the games.

That said, I do agree that in some cases using M.O.S. could be very desirable. :ok:
Eashamahel
Hero

Unread post by Eashamahel »

I also have to say, the Mind Mage/Mind Melter in fantasy was also something that just never appealed to me. That's just me personally though, and I love Mind Melters in RIFTS and other psychics, but not the super-psychic character in PF.
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

When I'm GMing anything goes (within reason) any O.C.C.., R.C.C., etc. However be prepared
to play with the consequences. As for me, I love playing Priests of Light or Priest of Darkness.
I just love priestly powers. My next favorite character is the Mind Mage. I'm very annoying
when I play these guys because I'm seriously unconventional. ApocalypseZero (Lonny) can
testify to it. That adventure was funny as hell. I'll never forget the charging knight.
SmilingJack
Megaversal® Ambassador

Longbowman

Basically the artillery of the ancient world

Bring versed in the bow allows your party to face off against enemies positioned afar or magic users with ranged attacks

In my opinion a very crucial occ indeed!
~ Love Conquers All ~
IrncladZmbie113
D-Bee

Unread post by IrncladZmbie113 »

I have a Gnomish Fire/Water Warlock who bought an orc slave, had a farmhand in a nearby village rig up an exotic saddle, and rode the slave into battle on its back, shooting Fireballs and dropping Walls of Ice on everything in sight. 'Twas an epic sight indeed.

Then the orc one night vanished and we have no idea what happened to her. Now BronzeBeard rides his elementals into combat. Makes it much easier to give them instruction in the heat of battle.
"To the BatMobile!"
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

My only PF pc (randomly rolled from a list of rcc's, occ's the GM provided) was a Dwarvling Minstrel. He was Lothar Silvertongue, 1st Rocker of the Megaverse.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

Only 1?
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

kiralon wrote:Only 1?

Yes, I've only been in 1 PF game. Just as I am now currently in my 1st and only (to date) Rifts game.
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

The highest level character I played the most was a Paladin years ago, these days I run a Zodiac Mage, because it's more difficult to run (also adds more character) than the regular wizard and just plain fun to play.
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

I've played many... from wizard to warrior monk and from mercenary to assassin or mind mage.

the only ones I stay away from are priests and druids, because I'm not sure I really understand the religion andbackground required to impersonate well, even after reading D&G... oh, and the pacisfist monk... spending all the combats dodging is boring.
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
arouetta
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by arouetta »

I GM, so have never had a chance to play :( However, I did import an Orc Mercenary into a HU game and I loved her (for the few games I got to play her). Rough, tumble and direct.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

That's cool. I ran an Ogre Pirate once that was loads of fun. Possible one of the funnest characters I ever had. I used to stick to human and elves, now I'm leaning towards liking Wolfen and Ogres more. Mainly because I think the Wolfen Empire runs their country a lot better than the Humans run their Kingdoms. And Ogres can just be fun.
gdub411
Wanderer

Unread post by gdub411 »

I have always been partial towards the Optional O.C.C.'s. I love the Scholar because of all the skills they receive. The Blacksmith is bad ass tough, but perhaps my favorite of all of them is the Tumbler.

I also think the Psi Mystic's versatility is great fun.

I'm not partial toward the Squire. I think of him as a weak version of the Knight. I also don't like the Mind Mage and Barbarian as they are IMO overpowered.

Also, I'm not very partial toward the Long Bowman. Artillery yes, but I find they often run out of arrows too soon. The rarity of the proficient Long Bow users means one can't find arrows lying around either. Very inconvenient. I'd rather play the Ranger or Bowyer/Fletcher instead utilizing the Crossbow.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

:lol: Reminds me of a character my old friend ran back in High School, Falco "the Adequate." Dude got an enchanted frying pan "of plus 5 cooking" (indestructible and +5% to cooking skill) which he used sometimes as a breast plate, other times as a weapon. For some reason cooks and chefs seem to be good for RP value. Everyone likes a good meal.

gdub411 wrote:The Blacksmith is bad ass tough, but perhaps my favorite of all of them is the Tumbler.

What's not to like? You get the "Kirk Shoulder Roll," and the "Buffy Backflip," all in one OCC.
BIBBI
Wanderer
Comment: "are you familiar with the chain of command? its the one I go and beat you with until you listen to me"
- Jayne

Unread post by BIBBI »

I'm currently running an elven animator (Rifter 26). the other players used to give me **** for being weak, and then I hit level 6 and stopped a rebellion single handedly.
Dark
Wanderer

Unread post by Dark »

I've always been deeply attracted to the Summoner. For similar reasons to how people enjoy and are attracted to the Diabolist. I like the prowess of the Summoner who has researched a problem and decided on how to approach it vs. how 'time to run away' that I feel playing the very same character when I don't feel I really understand the situation I am in.

Both are characters very empowered with information and preparation, and able to take a wide variety of actions once they know the situation and decide what they want to do.
V/R,

Dark

Adventure is someone else in deep ****, far far away.
If you want to learn something new, read an old book.
Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority.
My Keiretsu is bigger than yours.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

Interesting, I've never really found the Diabolist appealing. The drawback to me was that it always felt like the Diabolist takes a fair amount of one on one time with the GM every adventure... I'm glad to hear someone likes it though.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”