futuristic game

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

futuristic game

Unread post by dargo83 »

Has anyone ever play a DR game set in the future. The game i am currently running (my second game) is set 25 years in the future. The players are playing themselves just in the future. I get the idea after reading Rifts and other futuristic games and thought it would be cool to run a game with more hi-tech things. Like the solders in my game get different kinds of Bio-mods to enhance them in all kinds of combat and none combat situations. Like one of the PCs was in the Army the FBI so he was injected with nano colonies into his bones to enhance his muscles and other parts of the body. I would like any input on this and if anyone else ran a game like this i would like to talk. Thanks in advanced to all who comment and put there 2 cents in.
dargo
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Re: futuristic game

Unread post by say652 »

are you allowing heroes unlimited stuff?
dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by dargo83 »

yes i am to a point like the super soldier occ i just limit some of the powers they can get
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

in that case sort of i used a good zombie invasion to keep my powerhouse players in check. a 12th level homemade "supernatural huter" a 9th level RPA-elite pilot and my gmpc an Asgardian Elf Oni ninja 7th level in check. yea a good swarm of zombies always equals flee "we are out of ammo and they keep coming!!!!!", another great quote "i am not going hand to hand with Zombies, i mean if they were vampires or something yea, but not zombies!!!"
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

It is rough enough with present equipment that I don't feel like giving my players even more to just wade through zombies.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!

Return to “Dead Reign™”