A quick update -- April 11, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

This week (and last) has a been a constant stream of working on something. We have at least a dozen projects, large and small, going on and it feels like we have been juggling 20 things a day.

Just this morning (Wednesday, April 11) I have approved the digital proofs for The Rifter® #58. It looks great and it is on track to ship on April 20.

Yesterday, Wayne and I designed and sent in 3 new T-Shirts in time for the Open House, plus a few other things for the Open House. We also designed and printed the various name badges.

Kathy Simmons has been coming in the evenings to start setting things up, and all of us have been cleaning and doing prep work for the event. There is a lot more than you'd think that has to be done (ordering tables and chairs, name badges, commemorative certificates of attendance, setting up the schedule, reorganizing the warehouse, cleaning, and a whole lot more.)

Wayne and I have also been doing work on the Lemuria Megaverse Insider packages to go out, including the sneak preview art and special items. The Lemuria hardcover editions and PDF, and related items are also on track to ship out April 20.

Monday, I met with Chuck Walton and Matthew Clements to approve and talk about Chuck’s tech designs for Northern Gun. Which are awesome, by the way.

Tuesday, I spent about an hour with writer John Philpott who was in town on other business. It was great seeing him again. Hadn’t seen Jack in a few years. This was crazy day as Wayne and I were juggling 20 different things.

Today, I’m back working on Endless Dead™, which is coming along nicely.

Sales have been a little up and down but looking decent.

Sorry I haven’t posted more lately, but the days are flying by as we coordinate and work on a zillion different projects, including Gen Con convention stuff with deadlines this week and next.

Got a million things to do, so gotta run.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright April 11, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”