Splicers in Rifter #0

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Catseye
D-Bee

Splicers in Rifter #0

Unread post by Catseye »

Can anyone fill me in on where I can find the conclusion to Slappy's "Handheld Weapon Bio-Enhancements" article that he submitted to the Rifter #0?

I'm finally getting around to reading this Rifter, after downloading it 9 months ago, and find that it ends on page 47, but it should continue.
I'm sure someone else has discovered this already but I can't find it anywhere in the other threads.

I absolutely love this stuff so it was a real shock when I couldn't find the rest of the article!

If anyone can help me out I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
Semper Fidelis
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Re: Splicers in Rifter #0

Unread post by slappy »

I don't have the article in front of me, so I can't confirm. Are you sure it's cut off. I didn't really have any kind of conclusion paragraph, it just ends after the final enhancement. You can check it on the forums here.

viewtopic.php?t=32567
Catseye
D-Bee

Re: Splicers in Rifter #0

Unread post by Catseye »

Awesome, thanks Slappy! That's exactly what I was looking for!

Yep, the last of the "Miscellaneous Enhancements" got cut out of the article.
The article ends with the last enhancement, Increased M.D.C., reading this way:
"After investing so much time and money into their favorite custom" ... and that's it!

Thanks again for the info and putting so much work into making Splicers one of the best (in my humble opinion) Palladium games out there!
Semper Fidelis

Return to “Splicers®”