Palladium to sell Swamp to make money

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

abtex
Champion

Palladium to sell Swamp to make money

Unread post by abtex »

Well that what the Press release says:
http://www.palladiumbooks.com/press/press2008-12e.html

Rifts® Sourcebooks:

Rifts® Delta Blues/Deep South™
Rifts® Dark Woods™
Rifts® Voodoo

I hope they make it this year.
Josh Singsapaugh should be happy if they do. Along with many others, put me at the head of the list.
Last edited by abtex on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Re: Palladium to sell Swamp to make money

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Good Job Singsapaugh...

wait, these books where written in new york!

NEW YORK!
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

rat_bastard wrote:Good Job Singsapaugh...

NEW YORK!

Yes, I had the very same thought.
I hope not based on New Jersey's swamp.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Bayonne: City of Adventure!
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Crazy Lou
Hero

Unread post by Crazy Lou »

thx for posting the link too, I probably wouldn't have noticed this for a long time otherwise.

This is great! Thanks so much PB!
"If it's dangerous, do it. If it's suicidal, do it NOW!" -- Graffiti painted outside a Juicer Bar

nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. -- Seneca The Younger
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

It's really annoying that we don't have Lazlo. That should have been the center of the whole blooming campaign setting.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Hey now, half of that "trilogy" was written in Virginia.

:P

~ Josh
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:Hey now, half of that "trilogy" was written in Virginia.

~ Josh

:? Can it be rewritten into English? :D
Great JoyJoy for you if it makes it this year.
Do you have any Adventure book(s) for the set in the works yet?

Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Balabanto wrote:It's really annoying that we don't have Lazlo. That should have been the center of the whole blooming campaign setting.

Get to work then.

Seriously.

Generally speaking, Palladium has been printing what the freelancers have been writing. There isn't much 'assigned work' involved.

So, until someone gets it in their head to actually write a manuscript, it ain't happening. And believe me, writting the Lazlo book would be a pain in the @$$. Think about it. Shining bastion of civilization, literally surrounded by enemy territory and purported to be basically a paradise regained.

Now write it so people don't think it's over powered but also that it's too gritty. I honestly think the reason that no one really tries the lazlo and chi town books is because everyone has long since made their minds up about the place and any writer that tries is in for a stomping because unless he's a mind reader the books are going to p/o a lot of people regardless.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

abtex wrote:

~ Josh

Not yet.

Though I always thought adventure books were a good way to release additional material on a setting (i.e. what is left on the cutting room floor).

~ Josh
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

I prefer that Lazlo be kept deliberately ambigious so GMs can cast their own utopian view upon it...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Josh Sinsapaugh

To address the tangential topic: I really only think Kevin can do Lazlo, and do it justice. It needs to be the bastion of truth, justice, and the Ameri... err... post-apocalyptic Canadian way like it has been portrayed as since the first printing of the original Rifts Main Book. In my opinion, only Kevin would deliver that.

For example, if I did Lazlo, I would be too tempted to give it some internal rot or seething underbelly, like cold iron rusting and staining pure white alabaster. Sure, Kevin would probably have something to that effect to, but definitely not to the extent that I would probably take it. My Lazlo would be like an impressionist painting: beautiful from a distance, but muddied and sometimes downright ugly when you get right up close to it.

And even though that is how I would do it, that is not the Lazlo I would want to see.

~ Josh
csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Unread post by csbioborg »

hell ya

I've been waiting for a book that did the South. Dino Swamp is awazing but it is dosen't give the South that antebeluum feel. I hope the South truly rises again in these books.

As for Lazlo I want something for it. I don't want a utopia I want a nemeis for the CS. There needs to be a power bloc that can to it. Do at least the Dweonor treatment for Lazlo.
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
Talavar
Hero

Unread post by Talavar »

csbioborg wrote:As for Lazlo I want something for it. I don't want a utopia I want a nemeis for the CS. There needs to be a power bloc that can to it. Do at least the Dweonor treatment for Lazlo.

But that's not Lazlo. Everything that's been written to date about Lazlo - admittedly, not much (a blurb in RMB & RUE, a bit in the Canada World Book, some snippets in a handful of other world books) - presents a peaceful nation-state that's more of an alternative to the CS rather than an antagonist. Lazlo "fights" the CS by teaching people to read and preaching tolerance, not by killing Dead Boys. They help free slaves from Atlantis, they had a major debate about the morality of killing the Xiticix, they offered to help relocate all of Tolkeen's population rather than go to war with the CS, they make people go to counselling before they let them become juicers, they tolerate a pair of human supremacist towns within close proximity - nothing suggests a hostile or aggressive city.

I think that's why we haven't seen a Lazlo book yet (though I do want one, just one done right) is that it's hard to write a nation-state that's so fundamentally goody-good and still make it interesting. In fiction & particularly fantasy, good's a lot harder to work with than evil or the morally amibiguous.

That might not be what you'd want for your games, but the books so far don't support it. The Federation of Magic is a better fit as an outright CS antagonist in my opinion.
- If I never hear real world military buffs complaining about Rifts weapons technology again it'll be too soon
- Rifts isn't Warhammer 40K. Try to remember that.
- In vino veritas, and I am hammered!
Crazy Lou
Hero

Talavar wrote:
csbioborg wrote:As for Lazlo I want something for it. I don't want a utopia I want a nemeis for the CS. There needs to be a power bloc that can to it. Do at least the Dweonor treatment for Lazlo.

But that's not Lazlo. Everything that's been written to date about Lazlo - admittedly, not much (a blurb in RMB & RUE, a bit in the Canada World Book, some snippets in a handful of other world books) - presents a peaceful nation-state that's more of an alternative to the CS rather than an antagonist. Lazlo "fights" the CS by teaching people to read and preaching tolerance, not by killing Dead Boys. They help free slaves from Atlantis, they had a major debate about the morality of killing the Xiticix, they offered to help relocate all of Tolkeen's population rather than go to war with the CS, they make people go to counselling before they let them become juicers, they tolerate a pair of human supremacist towns within close proximity - nothing suggests a hostile or aggressive city.

I think that's why we haven't seen a Lazlo book yet (though I do want one, just one done right) is that it's hard to write a nation-state that's so fundamentally goody-good and still make it interesting. In fiction & particularly fantasy, good's a lot harder to work with than evil or the morally amibiguous.

That might not be what you'd want for your games, but the books so far don't support it. The Federation of Magic is a better fit as an outright CS antagonist in my opinion.

that's pretty much just what I was thinking.
"If it's dangerous, do it. If it's suicidal, do it NOW!" -- Graffiti painted outside a Juicer Bar

Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Prince Artemis wrote:
Balabanto wrote:It's really annoying that we don't have Lazlo. That should have been the center of the whole blooming campaign setting.

Get to work then.

Seriously.

Generally speaking, Palladium has been printing what the freelancers have been writing. There isn't much 'assigned work' involved.

Well, it's not quite like that.

For starters, I wouldn't advise anyone to spend the time to just write a manuscript and then pitch it to Kevin with the expectation that he might read it or publish it. It's a major undertaking to write a ready-for-print book. Todd and I once mused on how much more work we each put into our books than we did our Masters Theses. Besides, to blindside Palladium with a complete manuscript out of the blue, in my experience and estimation, would be a very low-percentage way to get published. I know we're all fans here, and Palladium keeps things informal, but you need to approach things in a professional manner.

We freelancers often come up with our own ideas for projects, but we all (or at least, as far as I know) do professional proposals to pitch ideas. Sometimes Kevin digs 'em, but very often in my experience he directs us elsewhere instead, even if only to another proposal of our own making.

When I wrote Arzno, I actually pitched two different books and Arzno is what Kevin assigned me (Arzno was my second choice, actually; almost an afterthought). I had been published a number of times already, and I wrote Kevin a letter detailing my pitch and what I wanted to include. That's the proper way to begin.

When I pitched my new Chaos Earth book shortly before Arzno was done, I also had pitches for at least BTS and HU, and maybe some more Rifts as well. Kevin took my CE pitch and pushed it in a slightly different direction, and there you go.

I wouldn't presume to speak for all of the freelancers, but even though we all take our writing careers to differing degrees, the one thing that we all strive for to a man is professionalism in our presentation. Many of us are or are at least attempting to make our way as full-time, professional authors, and we don't approach our writing for Palladium that much differently than we would any other publisher.

My advice, as always, is for aspiring authors to use Palladium's talent-evaluation farm system: The Rifter. Once you show consistent, publishable quality and solid fan response, that gives you an "in" to write up that book proposal.

Just my two cents.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:To address the tangential topic: I really only think Kevin can do Lazlo, and do it justice. It needs to be the bastion of truth, justice, and the Ameri... err... post-apocalyptic Canadian way like it has been portrayed as since the first printing of the original Rifts Main Book. In my opinion, only Kevin would deliver that.

For example, if I did Lazlo, I would be too tempted to give it some internal rot or seething underbelly, like cold iron rusting and staining pure white alabaster. Sure, Kevin would probably have something to that effect to, but definitely not to the extent that I would probably take it. My Lazlo would be like an impressionist painting: beautiful from a distance, but muddied and sometimes downright ugly when you get right up close to it.

And even though that is how I would do it, that is not the Lazlo I would want to see.

~ Josh

Actually, you could still do that for some degree and keep it as is. Write them as the bastion, but remember that the influx of too many refugees is starting to cause more than a few problems.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Talavar wrote:

to be honest, i see Lazlo as the above....but like Switzerland, having a rediculously tough military force for defense. lets face it, Lazlo should have been destroyed long ago. it's surrounded by the CS, and the CS Hates them. the only reason the CS wouldn't have already rolled right over them is if they thought the effort would cost too much for too little reward.

this would also color Tolkeen's annoyance at lazlo not getting involved in the SoT. with this version of lazlo on tolkeen's side militarily, the CS would have had little chance at taking on tolkeen. but lazlo knew that taking sides would mean the CS would shift lazlo from " major annoyance but too tough to deal with currently" to "major threat, deal with soonest". thus lazlo takes the nuetral path and tries to give tolkeen a way to save it's population..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Talavar
Hero

Unread post by Talavar »

glitterboy2098 wrote:to be honest, i see Lazlo as the above....but like Switzerland, having a rediculously tough military force for defense. lets face it, Lazlo should have been destroyed long ago. it's surrounded by the CS, and the CS Hates them. the only reason the CS wouldn't have already rolled right over them is if they thought the effort would cost too much for too little reward.

this would also color Tolkeen's annoyance at lazlo not getting involved in the SoT. with this version of lazlo on tolkeen's side militarily, the CS would have had little chance at taking on tolkeen. but lazlo knew that taking sides would mean the CS would shift lazlo from " major annoyance but too tough to deal with currently" to "major threat, deal with soonest". thus lazlo takes the nuetral path and tries to give tolkeen a way to save it's population..

I think you're right about that - Lazlo is the biggest magic-using kingdom in North America by far, and supposedly the origin point for techno-wizardry, they by no means should be push-overs.

I do find it somewhat odd that in several Rifts sources they discuss various cities of the Magic Zone & New Lazlo as if they're on the same level of Lazlo, when Lazlo has not 10 times, but 50 to 100 times the population of them. Even Tolkeen was half the size.
- If I never hear real world military buffs complaining about Rifts weapons technology again it'll be too soon
- Rifts isn't Warhammer 40K. Try to remember that.
- In vino veritas, and I am hammered!
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
abtex wrote:Do you have any Adventure book(s) for the set in the works yet?

Not yet.

Though I always thought adventure books were a good way to release additional material on a setting (i.e. what is left on the cutting room floor).

Having two or more books on the shelf at one time, would never hurt All having a 2nd book supporting the first or a group all it does is add to setting and to the money that can be made as well. Does not matter if it's 32 or 128 pages it's there on the shelf and in the customer mind as well.

Crazy Lou
Hero

I would say that 32 might be a bit small...

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Prince Artemis wrote:Get to work then.

Seriously.

So, until someone gets it in their head to actually write a manuscript, it ain't happening.

I'm confused here -- I thought the door to Palladium was shut close, and that everyone who was freelancing these days (outside of previous published authors who just meet KS, a la the Urban Jungle book) got in through the Rifter forever ago and as such has access to KS that just isn't available otherwise. I know a couple of folks got a foothold through pitching to him at Cons, but otherwise, I thought it was a big no no to submit unsolicited material. Has that been changed and I just never noticed?
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Crazy Lou wrote:I would say that 32 might be a bit small...
:-(
I would too, but it's a book. PB needs all the life it can get right now. 256 would be better. :D

I hope that this year is very good for them.

Josh Sinsapaugh

Marrowlight wrote:
Prince Artemis wrote:Get to work then.

Seriously.

So, until someone gets it in their head to actually write a manuscript, it ain't happening.

I'm confused here -- I thought the door to Palladium was shut close, and that everyone who was freelancing these days (outside of previous published authors who just meet KS, a la the Urban Jungle book) got in through the Rifter forever ago and as such has access to KS that just isn't available otherwise. I know a couple of folks got a foothold through pitching to him at Cons, but otherwise, I thought it was a big no no to submit unsolicited material. Has that been changed and I just never noticed?

It hasn't been changed. You're 100% correct.

The Rifter remains a talent scout of sorts, while unsolicited manuscripts being sent in out of the blue is a huge no no.

~ Josh
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

OK cool, thanks Josh. I didn't think that had been changed, but given PA's title I thought maybe there'd been something on the podcast that I missed.
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

Don't know if I want to see a Lazlo book. Imagine a whole city of Erin Tarn's... :eek:
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:Though I always thought adventure books were a good way to release additional material on a setting (i.e. what is left on the cutting room floor).

~ Josh

I agree, and I still love your idea to do an adventure book based on the Simvan. Have you still been considering that, or did it go the way of the dodo with the DeeBee sourcebook release?
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
Josh Sinsapaugh

Danger wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:Though I always thought adventure books were a good way to release additional material on a setting (i.e. what is left on the cutting room floor).

~ Josh

I agree, and I still love your idea to do an adventure book based on the Simvan. Have you still been considering that, or did it go the way of the dodo with the DeeBee sourcebook release?

I'm still considering that, along with some other Adventure Sourcebooks - though the others would be closer looks at certain organizations and places.

Rifts gets a lot of love from the Freelancers though, so I'm considering dating another Palladium system for a short while. If it works out - great, if not - we can still be friends.

~ Josh
Jason Richards

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Josh, furry that he is, should write for ATB2. :ok:
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

So do the Swamp's denizens know they are being sold?

Seriously, congrats Josh!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

Mack wrote:Don't know if I want to see a Lazlo book. Imagine a whole city of Erin Tarn's... :eek:

Depends on who's writing it. While on the exterior I'd have it be the shining example of peace, underneath it, I'd make it a complex and 3 dimensional city state. When writing it I would eliminate any thought of "good or evil" and just make a city. I'd also give mention of how the city takes pause and questions their strength when they hear of the flight of dragons of tolkeen who fled rather than fought...leave it open as to how many would actually stay and fight and causing the people to question the "reliability" of lazlo's dragons thus causing distrust among most creatures and dragons themselves. Maybe even have some sort of movement where there is a sort of racial movement. Basically, most SDC creatures and low MDC creatures are trying to make the city "supernatural" free. They would say things like "If we don't have dragons and other supernatural and magical creatures, CS will be less tempted to attack us, maybe even willing to talk peace", perhaps even instigated by CS spies. You'd have the opposite end of the spectrum with those who will use Tolkeen as 'proof' and begin to call that the leaders begin to summon and use demons and elementals en'mas as it is only slightly stronger than tolkeen and it's only a matter of time before Lazlo has to face not only CS, but possibly Free Quebec", this instigated perhaps by the FoM in hopes to corrupt the nation, and instigating a fight with the CS. All of this with Lazlo's leaders held in the middle.

Really, this could be a very interesting political book
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Slag

Unread post by Slag »

abtex wrote:

~ Josh

Y'all crazy. We rite reel good heer in ol' Virginny! :bandit: :P

And no, no adventure books written yet, but I'm up if Josh is.

We'll see how things go this year in terms of getting books out. Also, as a new father time is now a really valuable resource for me. :?
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

abtex wrote:

NEW YORK!

What's wrong with New York? We got swamps. We just don't tell people about 'em.
And could we PLEASE stop with the tiny freakin' font size? I'd like to NOT squint at my screen anymore than I have to already!
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Crazy Lou
Hero

If i don't feel like squinting, I usually just copy it into MSWORD and make the font LARGER. :D

abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Crazy Lou wrote:If i don't feel like squinting, I usually just copy it into MSWORD and make the font LARGER. :D

:? I just hit the "quote" button in the corner and read small text.
But I am just lazy. :D

abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

BookWyrm wrote:
abtex wrote:

NEW YORK!

What's wrong with New York? We got swamps. We just don't tell people about 'em.
And could we PLEASE stop with the tiny freakin' font size? I'd like to NOT squint at my screen anymore than I have to already!

OK, But where is the fun in that?

Crazy Lou
Hero

abtex wrote:
Crazy Lou wrote:If i don't feel like squinting, I usually just copy it into MSWORD and make the font LARGER. :D

:? I just hit the "quote" button in the corner and read small text.
But I am just lazy. :D

That is probably easier... :)

abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Singsapaugh, any new news about your work date of maybe release?

abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Rhomphaia wrote:Unrelated to the topic, but I had been wondering what happened to Wujick. I kept seeing references to him passing and the news of it completely passed me by. Cancer sucks and losing someone to it that you care about a lot is hard to go through. I know where they're coming from there.

My friend, Erick Wujcik, has passed on
He had has a blog or webpage once that told about what happen can not find the link.
Maybe someone else known or remembers it. Best I can do.
Rhomphaia wrote:On a completely separate note, is there any way to petition Kevin to change the bloody colors on the press release pages? Every time I try and look, I can't see straight for five minutes after...

Copy and paste to a text editor then you can read it. Have been doing for years.

Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

This series of books has been my number 1 most anticipated release. Really would like to see them pushed forward before say a rewrite of Vampire Kingdoms.
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

I have been waiting for them too.

Return to “Rifts®”