Are you superstitious?

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Are you superstitious?

Yes.
26%
No.
35%
Touch my lucky dice and I KEEL YOU!!!
39%

Total votes: 23

dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Re: Are you superstitious?

Unread post by dark brandon »

Generally speaking, I'm not superstitious, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in luck.

Only certain dice may be used for certain situations. A set of dice must be stored in a particular container. And heaven forfend should you touch these special dice!

There could be other reasons for this. I think the whole touching of the dice and storing them in a particular container may not be superstitious as just cautious. Certain dice do have different roll habits. Saw an interesting video about how not all dice will roll the same because of the way they are made, so you will have some dice who roll 20 more often than 1 or something of that nature.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Voted yes but only a little superstitious. I did get a idea for my next game from OP so thanks. :)

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

Packrat wrote:Will we freak out and have a revisitation of the Salem witch trials?

BBQ Zombie? Yummy!

Sadly there is no supernatural, thus no reason to be superstitious.

Return to “Dead Reign™”