Rifter Swimsuit Issue

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Rifter Swimsuit Issue

Unread post by slappy »

I wanted to let everyone know that Chuck Walton and I put together a submission for the Swimsuit Issue to give everyone a taste of our sourcebook and I just found out that we got in. As usual, Chuck's artwork is absolutely stunning and the bio isn't have bad either. :)

By the way, if you'd like to see another collaboration we recently finished, check out this thread on the Monster Showdown and be sure to vote in all three polls.

viewforum.php?f=73
RockJock
Knight

Re: Rifter Swimsuit Issue

Unread post by RockJock »

Sweet Slappy! I have been out of the loop for awhile, but how is the sourcebook coming?
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

It's coming along very well actually. Hope to wrap it up this year. It's going to be more of an adventure book than a sourcebook although it will be loaded up with new creations to keep it interesting. I'm very proud of it and I think it will add a unique twist to the Splicers setting.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

slappy wrote:It's coming along very well actually. Hope to wrap it up this year. It's going to be more of an adventure book than a sourcebook although it will be loaded up with new creations to keep it interesting. I'm very proud of it and I think it will add a unique twist to the Splicers setting.

:-D Thats one way to put it, though as a big fan of Slappy's Writing, I must say that reading his recent work on the project really elevates my expectations & enjoyment for this RPG. Hope everyone has been warming up their Splicer characters :D
RockJock
Knight

I am glad to see Splicers in general, and Slappy's creations specifically getting some attention. With just a second or third book Splicers could really be a complete and enjoyable game. It is fun now, but so much has blank spots with just the single book. Good luck guys and keep us posted!
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

RockJock wrote:I am glad to see Splicers in general, and Slappy's creations specifically getting some attention. With just a second or third book Splicers could really be a complete and enjoyable game. It is fun now, but so much has blank spots with just the single book. Good luck guys and keep us posted!

Rock Jock,
It is guys like you that give us that extra motivation to producing products with so much potential. I too, agree that with more material placed forth for Splicers and its wonderful RPG setting, that its potentially one of the greats to be unleashed. I dont think Slappy will let you all down, and from what I have read thus far, I believe Slappy has breached into a whole new level.
RockJock
Knight

I've used the base book, with Slappy's board creations, the stuff in the Rifters, and bits and pieces from other PB games, and my own creations for years now, and had a lot of fun with it. I have also used certain elements in other games. For example, I built a Proto-Host as a form of organic power armor for HU, and it worked well. The history wasn't Splicers, but the mechanics and idea were. With a little expansion of the world info I really think Splicers would stand on its own much better. I don't want 30 WBs, but a glimpse at a few characters and locations would be great. When Splicers came out it was a new and different game with great potential, but that potential stagnated due to other pressures that Palladium was under at the time. Hopefully that might turn around to some degree.
Princedarkstorm
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Warriors of the Megaverse Unite !

Unread post by Princedarkstorm »

I hope that Palladuim keeps putting out the swimsiut issues ! :D

Return to “Splicers®”