Using 6MM minis for recon

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

highpriestrsw2
Explorer

Using 6MM minis for recon

Unread post by highpriestrsw2 »

I've found some cool micro armor 6mm minis that I think would be cool for use with Recon.
They are really great looking minis. There are vehicles, infantry, civilians,even cool 'nam specific terrain like huts! You have to see the cool helicopters!
Have any of you guys done this kind of thing before?
" Forward Clucky! To battle!"
-MrGiggles
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

that's what a spare laser sight is for. place it next to your PC's head and you can see if MR. Charles is behind concealment. If not Mr. Charles gets shot to hamburger meat. As for myself I tend to use the more detailed 1/35 scale mini's.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
GreenGhost
Adventurer

Re: Using 6MM minis for recon

Unread post by GreenGhost »

highpriestrsw2 wrote:I've found some cool micro armor 6mm minis that I think would be cool for use with Recon.
They are really great looking minis. There are vehicles, infantry, civilians,even cool 'nam specific terrain like huts! You have to see the cool helicopters!
Have any of you guys done this kind of thing before?

I don't think I've ever seen these minis. Do you have a website that I could check them out at?
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!
0331/0321
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Yes, website please.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”