Hotel for OH

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

kamikazzijoe
Dungeon Crawler

Hotel for OH

Unread post by kamikazzijoe »

Does anyone know if the hotel has the palladium special this time around?
Dr. Doom v.3.0 wrote:
You should change your title to Necromancer.

Go forth my minions! Kill! Maim! Destroy!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Yes, the ramada is providing special rates for Palladium Fans.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Jeffrey W.
Explorer
Comment: Provider of quality Palladium Books gaming sessions in the Panama Canal Zone, Orlando Florida, Dallas Texas, Palladium Open House 2007, and Heidelberg Germany.

Advice to save you money

Unread post by Jeffrey W. »

Word of caution when making your reservation:

In October when I made my reservation for the Ramada Inn Downriver, I believe the lady's name was Loren who tried to sell me on a quoted room rate much higher than Palladium Books had mentioned on their website.

When I told her that I was attending the Palladium Open House Weekend event, the rate went even higher!

When I told her that I was going to shop around first and try to locate a room for less than what she was quoting, the price instantly dropped, because she didn't want to lose my business.

I hope this experience saves some of you money when you make your reservations. See you at the Ramada!

Jeffrey W.
Spinachcat
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Spinachcat »

I was quoted $56 at the Best Value Inn, $45 at the Ambassador Motel and $35 at the Tiki Motel for a one bed room. According to google, these are all within 1 mile, but I know absolutely nothing about any of these places. Ramada has a spa and pool and breakfast included.
kamikazzijoe
Dungeon Crawler

thanks everyone
Dr. Doom v.3.0 wrote:

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I have been in contact with the Ramada over the past weekend and have gotten the prices corrected. The prices that Palladium has posted on the Open House page are correct. For those of you have pre-booked your room prior to this weekend, your rates "should" be automatically adjusted to the correct, less expensive rate. If you have any questions about what you are being charged, please call the Ramada. Their staff and management are quite friendly and will assist you with any questions you may have.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
kamikazzijoe
Dungeon Crawler

I noticed under the hours they have sat and sun as the 6th and 7th which are incorrect.
http://www.palladiumbooks.com/press/openhouse.html
about 2/3 of the way down.
Dr. Doom v.3.0 wrote:

Return to “Palladium Open House”