100,000 visitors

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Marcantony
Adventurer

100,000 visitors

Unread post by Marcantony »

In April my site turned 5 years old and today it just recieved its one hundred thousandth visitor. There seems to have been a big surge in visits since I joined the Cool Comics Sites Webring (one of the largest rings devoted to comic superheroes) and became a frequent poster at Quesada's comics forum.

Many thanks to all those who continue to drop by and to all the contributors. :)
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

hey is the fanfiction still popular ?
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Marcantony
Adventurer

Lord Cherico wrote:hey is the fanfiction still popular ?

I hadnt recieved anything about the new material. However a week back when the page went missing I recieved about 7 emails asking me what happened to it. Fixed now.

I guess most of the readers are the passive type, dont say anything unless they cant find it.
Marcantony
Adventurer

gadrin wrote:wow! congratualtions. :ok:

Thank ye kindly. :)
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

Thumb up for you dude. I'm sorry if i ahd not sent you anything but i'm not a great writer. Great site and I hope it will remain with us for loong time.
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
Dorlar
Explorer

Re: 100,000 visitors

Unread post by Dorlar »

Marcantony wrote:In April my site turned 5 years old and today it just recieved its one hundred thousandth visitor. There seems to have been a big surge in visits since I joined the Cool Comics Sites Webring (one of the largest rings devoted to comic superheroes) and became a frequent poster at Quesada's comics forum.

Many thanks to all those who continue to drop by and to all the contributors. :)

Im guilty, ive visted your site from several differnt computers, and several differnt IPs... you caught me redhanded...
But anyways i want to add, that i love your site, and the information on it.
Thank you for taking the time to post this information to the WWW
Marcantony
Adventurer

Thank you for all the compliments. :)

Does anyone remember when I first started and it all fitted on one page? About a dozen powers, my versions of classes from the Heroes Unlimited revised and my campaign journal.

Then I added a palladium fantasy and ad&d second edition sections which included a Boo fansection (the little hamster from Baldur's Gate). I started my sf page which back then just had links to every other palladium page I could find.

I became friends with Dan and he gave me a lot of advice on how to improve the site. Mainly my navigation links which really sucked.
Then I saw AJ's posting here on alien creation rules and contacted him. We then combined worked together to create the Cosmic Creation Netbook and also have been friends ever since. The sf site then recieved a complete makeover. The links went and the Cosmic netbook was added in their place along with Eclipse's Rifts Dimension tables.

Finally the fantasy section had gotten so big that it got its own site. The Boo section was dropped. The magic section was added.
The Equipment Locker was started. The Baron of Chaos added some of his ideas.

Cherico came onto the scene after I contacted him about his doom tables. Millenium city was created by various posters here. The d&d section was dropped from the fantasy site making it all Palladium.

And finally the most recent change has been the graduation of the Justice Unlimited section to its own site (pulp heroes).

I think Im remembering that in the correct order. Hope I havent forgotten anyone.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”