The easy to read version of the 4 word story

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gordyzx9r
Hero

The easy to read version of the 4 word story

Unread post by gordyzx9r »

So you don't have to read through pages and pages of 4 word posts to keep up with the story thus far I thought I'd post it. And if it gets a page or two more along with out me catching up to it someone please continue on with it here.

The night was dark due to the smoke of the burning dead. Over the horizon, a pair of sinister looking mice plotted world domination. "Zounds!" said the first, hitting the Red Button!

The ground shook as Mecha Brain rose up, searching for that which must not be named...

Meanwhile, back in Smoketown, the gates opened wide to let in the caravan of lost souls as it moved along the dark dusty road, past the Circle K into the parking lot.

"Souls, three for $10!"

"I'll take three dude," said the heavy-set mongoose, all dressed in white, "And they're on sale!" He rubbed his paws in gleeful anticipation of the feeding frenzy.

Meanwhile, across the town, a mutant horse named Buck Aroo turned toward his son and said, "We must find a way to alter the oscillation overdrive or else we'll be up to our tails in cheese. So, at some point the organ pirates will sell low, buy high in accrued interest mortgages while sending off for imported cheese and wine."

Nonsense, Said the Mouse. "This is much easier than what you suggested, Tie Two Twines Twixt and then we shall afix the pulleys and Turn Turbines to Turbo Charge granny's beat up third hand monkey-wrench.”

All this in a matter of three minutes. Now how do get up the river with no left foot? Fart Powered JetPacks ' Course. The only question remaining "What about poor Kevin?" "Theirs nothing that can be done. We Fly. Fly like an eagle to the sea. Fly, let my spirit carry me. Oh theres a spider riding Bareback down michigan avenue. Whats he gonna do I wondered? Well I better get back on the road.” And off he went strangling kitties by Roadsides until the cops came but they died of Plague. Which was brought from down below in the bowels of mutant cockroaches. Diabolically spreading everywhere. Spreading what? Well, t'was hard to explain. But really easy with video. Now if I can I would like to get started telling you about the human empire's giant command tank. Its been seen heading towards the Smoke Town area. but along a Spider (the New Kennel spy) came to disrupt its planned attack on Cardania Through the use of a rune-enscribed marshmallow flung by a slingshot.

"That's Insane!" cried the famous Cardanina guerrilla gorilla. "But not impossible," said Nodrog the Nefarious buccaneer. who proceeded to be transfixed by the beauty of his own eloquence. then was bettered by the gorilla firing off vile, belittling Shakespearean quips. Who knew he was outmatched, so he drew a large caliber revolver and pointed it at the gorilla. "Say your Prayers and Dosido. Grab your ankles and kiss your sorry [butt] goodbye!"

The gorilla grabbed the wrong end of his weapon, but used it blowing off his arm. A truly fantastic display Nogrod was stunned by what had transpired there and proceeded to Wax elegantly on the subject of Howler Monkeys in rampant defiance of malevolent empire of humanity forces.

So...who are the characters?

A guerrilla gorilla
Nodrog the Nefarious Bucaneer
A mutant horse named Buck Aroo (& his unnamed son)
An unnamed mouse
Granny
The Spider
Heavy set mongoose
Mecha-Brain

This...is...an...editing...nightmare, MS word just gave up on me.
"Select the facts and you manipulate the truth!" - Calvin & Hobbes
gordyzx9r
Hero

Unread post by gordyzx9r »

When along came a dozen crazed starving weasels crying out for cheese for the monks of Obsidian Order who Proceeded to chant the doom
and shout "Nuke' Em" as was foretold in Bob's Pop-Up Book which was captured during Daylight Raids by Elves. Darn near twenty years since them chimera mutants were put to death by Pontius Pilate the Disgruntled Rune-enhanced Paperboy who wanders the deserted wasteland searching for victims.

Several days later, a fully bipedal donkey named Edward forizzleShicizlilerkninghtlhaihgnflgn the Third whipped out his kilt and a Purple worm, searched for a bottle, and found lots of kentucky sour mash whisky "So that's where my magic still, has been all this time. Maybe I can distill fuel or maybe I can make good sipp'in whisky. But I need some
Snake Squeezings, Yeah Yeah. Which is made by squeezing snakes. But why. Suddenly Explosions filled the shack containing the still. The EoH Command Tank had arrived. Nothing can prevent its relentless approach...
"Select the facts and you manipulate the truth!" - Calvin & Hobbes

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”