Escalation League at Game Empire Pasadena January 6th

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Pythdamion
Megaversal® Ambassador

Escalation League at Game Empire Pasadena January 6th

Unread post by Pythdamion »

Greetings all,

We are starting an Escalation League at Game Empire Pasadena CA with our opening nigh this upcoming Tuesday night the 6th.

http://rpgandtactics.blogspot.com/2015/01/escalation-league-schedule-and-points.html

you can check us out at https://www.facebook.com/RobotechRPGTacticsSoCal
Forar
Hero

Re: Escalation League at Game Empire Pasadena January 6th

Unread post by Forar »

As a thought, whomever made that page should probably rethink using a light text on a white background.

Not that highlighting it to see better or copy/pasting is an unbearable burden, but that's just a bad idea in general.
Pythdamion
Megaversal® Ambassador

Good Catch, just fixed the text. Didn't realize pasting from word doc would put a white background.
Pythdamion
Megaversal® Ambassador

In an effort to include more players in our RRT League starting this Tuesday we are extending the initial sign up and first game period to include the 13th in addition to the first night of the 6th. The schedule has been updated so please take a look.
http://rpgandtactics.blogspot.com/2015/ ... oints.html
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

This ia a great idea. I hope it goes well for you. Once I get some minis assembled and painted up, I'll be trying to get some games going up at the Louisville game Shop here in Louisville KY.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Pythdamion
Megaversal® Ambassador

We have about five players so far, but hoping to add more. We will probably try to have a tournament near the end and allow anybody to join up for the tourny.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”