What in the...?

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Very Fun One Jr
D-Bee

What in the...?

Unread post by Very Fun One Jr »

The pair of MGs on the Tomahawk do the same damage as the twin Heavy Particle Cannons on the Regult? Do the MGs fire nuclear bullets or do the particle cannons shoot styrofoam? How did the Zentraedi concur the universe with weapons like that? I guess they like battle so much they designed weapons to make it hard on themselves.
godsgopher
Wanderer

Re: What in the...?

Unread post by godsgopher »

There "might" be one maybe two tinny winy little things that need tweaking in the game.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

:oops: I think they might have made a mistake there. There are bond to be some that slip by.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

nope. the damage is the same in the full RPG too. the PBC's have a longer range though. (5000ft vs 3200ft for the MGs)

in the RPG, the MG's fire bursts of armor defeating rounds, and only have 40 shots, while the PBC's have no payload limit. the PBC's also have a pretty good chance to knock down any target smaller than a Monster destroid. (which makes the target lose init and an attack due to falling down)
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
slaaneshgod
Wanderer

Unread post by slaaneshgod »

I happen to feel similar about the battlepod and the heavy infantry they are same defense and same amount of MDC. I would have made the battlpod one more MDC just to make it a hair different. But it isn't really a big deal regardless because that wouldn't change the actual game survivability much.
May the killer rabbit eternal servant of chaos always prevail!
Prince of Excess!!!

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”