EU Shipping

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

winterdyne
D-Bee

EU Shipping

Unread post by winterdyne »

Can someone please explain what's going on with this?
Nice that NA backers are getting stuff, but we over the pond still don't even know who the shipping partner is going to be.
McPherson
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Still hunting for Pineapple Salad.

Re: EU Shipping

Unread post by McPherson »

I second the statement.

All this good news for the NA backers is fine and dandy, I hope you enjoy your product. Now can PB start turning some attention to the rest of us? I know Jeff and Wayne have both passed the sentiment up the ladder and we are still waiting for some sort of reply.

- End of Line -
Eternally hunting for Pineapple Salad.
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by wilycoyote »

All we know is that the EU backers pledges are being palletted separately, so possibly will all need to be fulfilled before being put on the boat. Therefore it is possible our shipping could be still another couple of months away, plus the time to ship to the partner and then to us. Sadly it makes some sense to make one rather than multilple overseas shipments

No news who the partner was, but Pitney Bowes had been mentioned - personally hope not they have had a habit sometimes still trying to screw you for customs and tax, that the arranged shipping was meant to avoid. No pay - no goodies.

Hopefully once news of the other containers is forthcoming, we might get more info
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Just bumping this as another month has gone by and still no confirmation of even approxiamate shipping for the UK/EU, as well as who the shipping partner is.

Yes I have seen the latest updates and projected times for containers to arrive and appreciate it is not an exact science, but........
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Bump again - need to see if anyone will answer here or on the KS pages about what is going on?
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Will talk to Palladium next week and get an answer for you.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Thank you , this is becoming a hot topic for us based outside the US, especially given that US shipping has already started and some wild dates are being thrown around.

If you can confirm the shippimg partner and the rough scheduling of the EU/UK packages. Are these as suspected to be amongst the last to be fulfilled and so are we realistically looking at December 2014 or Jan 2015.I cannot see all backer wave 1 completed uuntil early November at best and then we would need to add at least three wekks on top of that
Tzneentch
D-Bee

Unread post by Tzneentch »

Please confirm if the same state of play exists for AU backers as well please
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Hell, it'd be nice to hear of *anyone* outside the US getting a shipment at this point.

Don't get me wrong, I empathize with my EU brothers and sisters on this, but I haven't even seen a Canadian speak up with a shipping notification.

Hope that the "Rest of the World" isn't sitting behind the US here, but I'm beginning to think we might be in only a slightly better place than the EU folks.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

given they've only shipped out a few hundred of the 5342 total orders so far, i think complaining about lack of notices is premature..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

glitterboy2098 wrote:given they've only shipped out a few hundred of the 5342 total orders so far, i think complaining about lack of notices is premature..

~400 so far, and possibly up to ~1,200 by the end of the week.

Given that I'm backer #31 and backer kit #308, if you're right then I guess I'll have a shipping notice in the next 5 days or so.

And frankly, I don't think it's at all unwarranted to be holding a healthy sense of skepticism in regards to anything involving this project at this point.
wilycoyote
Dungeon Crawler

Have to agree with Forar that it would be nice to get a breakdown of the shipping plans outsid ethe very vague "backerkit" or size options.

If PB have all the data now, are the US shipments being prioritised to go out of the door while others are being collected (ala the EU/UK I suggested above) to go out once the US pledges for Wave 1 have been fillled, in bloc for each region? I know CMoN do something similar at least in realtion to their canadian shipments .

It would be nice to know the plan - dates as well but they are so problematic, maybe just the plan - oh, and that shipping partner
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Talked to Jeff Burke today- update on EU shipping will be in the weekly update this week.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
winterdyne
D-Bee

Unread post by winterdyne »

So, yeah. Still nothing.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”