RRT super thread

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

RRT super thread

Unread post by Kryptt »

Ok since some of the recently moved threads could be merged into one here's a thread for those of us with legitimate concerns about RRT. Hopefully this won't get moved to the RRT section of the boards that no one seems to check.

Ok as for wave one making it in time for gencon, I hope PB makes it and gets us backers our pledges. I'm not that confident about wave two making it out this year. I mean we've yet to be shown all the wave one stuff on sprues. Which is another thing. How can PB go into production next month when Wayne still hasn't shown us the vf sprues and the sprues for the other models? I notice it's only the zentradi mecha that's being shown. How is it that the core box is 98% done when there's hardly anything to show for it even now.

To NMI please don't move this thread to the RRT section. Let this one stay. You were eager to abide by Hendriks request to move threads around. I hope you do the same for me and the other unsatisfied backers. Thank you
Asterios
Explorer

Re: RRT super thread

Unread post by Asterios »

Ok for starters I'm still hoping that phase one ships this year, let alone by GenCon, furthermore for being ready to go into production in a week or two they sure haven't shown much or enough to show they are that far along.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

I for one hope QC is done well on wave two. I would rather wait a little to make sure everything goes together well if I have to. By that I mean with no highly noticeable seems on the front of the main body, if you please. As to Gencon, I think it would be good for the company if they had some stuff out by then. If it helps provide motivation to get stuff done, I'm okay with that too. If it is out by then, I would strongly hope that backers would get things straight away after that, at the least.
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

Jerell wrote:I for one hope QC is done well on wave two. I would rather wait a little to make sure everything goes together well if I have to. By that I mean with no highly noticeable seems on the front of the main body, if you please. As to Gencon, I think it would be good for the company if they had some stuff out by then. If it helps provide motivation to get stuff done, I'm okay with that too. If it is out by then, I would strongly hope that backers would get things straight away after that, at the least.

Agreed about PB selling this at GC. considering we haven't seen sprues for the most iconic mecha in the game the vf, I do t think PB even has the wave two stuff has any QC done for it. Like you I hope the QC of the parts breakdown is better than anything we've seen from wave one stuff.

Wait I thought the spartan was wave two so...
Asterios
Explorer

Unread post by Asterios »

Kryptt wrote:
Jerell wrote:I for one hope QC is done well on wave two. I would rather wait a little to make sure everything goes together well if I have to. By that I mean with no highly noticeable seems on the front of the main body, if you please. As to Gencon, I think it would be good for the company if they had some stuff out by then. If it helps provide motivation to get stuff done, I'm okay with that too. If it is out by then, I would strongly hope that backers would get things straight away after that, at the least.

Agreed about PB selling this at GC. considering we haven't seen sprues for the most iconic mecha in the game the vf, I do t think PB even has the wave two stuff has any QC done for it. Like you I hope the QC of the parts breakdown is better than anything we've seen from wave one stuff.

Wait I thought the spartan was wave two so...

Nope Spartan is Wave one, or were they ?
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

Wave 1.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Moved to the appropriate Robotech Tactics forum.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Kryptt
Adventurer
Robotech fan second

Unread post by Kryptt »

NMI wrote:Moved to the appropriate Robotech Tactics forum.

No surprise there. :D
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

Larry A wrote:Heh, the showing of the Spartan combined with the 3D render of the chopping up of the Fighter mode Valk pretty much makes it a no brainer to hide the rest of the scale models that aren't designed to be gaming miniatures from the viewing public. It avoids yet another nuke. I may be wrong though, they may not have those through preproduction yet, in which case, May is a pipe dream.

Eh, it's only buying so much time. Whether it's backer boxes or people cracking core sets from Gencon, we're only so many months away from 'the truth' / reality coming out to everyone.

Much like the reluctance to show off the rules (and no, I really don't buy the 'omg there's artwork we're not allowed to share!' excuse), all it'll take is one unboxing video and one thorough rules breakdown to hang it all out there for the world to see.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”