Board index » MDC Worlds » Robotech RPG Tactics™

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:23 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 pm
Posts: 21
Location: South Bend indiana
Applied. Hoping hoping... Ex-teamjedi WEG volunteer !!!!!


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:53 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 pm
Posts: 21
Location: South Bend indiana
gottork1967 wrote:
Applied. Hoping hoping... Ex-teamjedi WEG volunteer !!!!!

Did I not make the grade? Chuck Walton and Jake Malinowski both told me to apply for this at grand con so I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything..


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:11 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2239
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
Will get back to you shortly, NMI has been busy...

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Heroes Unlimited as a Granny! Heroes of the Century
Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:46 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:11 am
Posts: 1
Email sent


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:57 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2239
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
Galvanized-studio wrote:
Email sent

Received and added.

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Heroes Unlimited as a Granny! Heroes of the Century
Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:20 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:03 pm
Posts: 18
Location: Kansas City, MO
Sent my app in.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:02 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2239
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
Nazdrek wrote:
Sent my app in.

Should be updated shortly.

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Heroes Unlimited as a Granny! Heroes of the Century
Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:56 pm
  

User avatar
Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 3:15 pm
Posts: 206
Is there a way to see if we have a MA in our area? Like a regional listing?

_________________
Image
http://prophetx.deviantart.com

"You did 264 MD to the guys head, and you think you could capture his helmet intact?" - Killer Cyborg
I just remembered, I forgot the rule of headshots doing x2 damage. That should have been 528MD." -Lord_Coake


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:05 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2239
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
SycophantNagaraja wrote:
Is there a way to see if we have a MA in our area? Like a regional listing?

Not publicly, for privacy reasons, but pm me and I will see what I can do

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Heroes Unlimited as a Granny! Heroes of the Century
Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:55 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:40 pm
Posts: 7
So, the program has been rebooted? I was in the program a long while ago. Did anyone reach out to the old MAs? The reason I am asking is that I have not received word via email of the program changes. Frankly I kind of wrote the whole thing off due to lack of support. I ran several Beyond the Super Natural and Rifts games at two separate GenCons a few years back and had zero support from anyone. Heck, no one even showed up at the specified time to hand me my badge (I ran 4 or 5 sessions so was supposed to get the badge reimbursed from Palladium). I got the badge almost two days later. Good thing I had already purchased a badge beforehand or I would not have been able to run the two games I had scheduled prior to getting the badge.
I love the idea of the MA program reboot, but well I am a little doubtful about its success. I really hope the reboot sparks some life into the program. I am fully willing to help anyway I can, but not if it’s going to be run the way it used to. I would love to run some games at a few of my local game shops. Without a little support from the program, it really does little to spur local interest. The main reason for the MA program is to get new blood into the Palladium games and generate interest. That's hard to do as a one-man team in an area hostel to Palladium in general.
Well really didn’t mean to rant. If someone can reach out to me and give me the details that would be great.

_________________
Dexterward


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:47 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2239
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
dexterward wrote:
So, the program has been rebooted? I was in the program a long while ago. Did anyone reach out to the old MAs? The reason I am asking is that I have not received word via email of the program changes. Frankly I kind of wrote the whole thing off due to lack of support. I ran several Beyond the Super Natural and Rifts games at two separate GenCons a few years back and had zero support from anyone. Heck, no one even showed up at the specified time to hand me my badge (I ran 4 or 5 sessions so was supposed to get the badge reimbursed from Palladium). I got the badge almost two days later. Good thing I had already purchased a badge beforehand or I would not have been able to run the two games I had scheduled prior to getting the badge.
I love the idea of the MA program reboot, but well I am a little doubtful about its success. I really hope the reboot sparks some life into the program. I am fully willing to help anyway I can, but not if it’s going to be run the way it used to. I would love to run some games at a few of my local game shops. Without a little support from the program, it really does little to spur local interest. The main reason for the MA program is to get new blood into the Palladium games and generate interest. That's hard to do as a one-man team in an area hostel to Palladium in general.
Well really didn’t mean to rant. If someone can reach out to me and give me the details that would be great.

The email will be going out this week!!

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Heroes Unlimited as a Granny! Heroes of the Century
Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:43 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:40 pm
Posts: 7
Quote:
The email will be going out this week!!


Great! Looking forward to it.

_________________
Dexterward


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:46 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:40 pm
Posts: 7
dexterward wrote:
Quote:
The email will be going out this week!!


Great! Looking forward to it.


So, did the email go out? I have not seen one if you used the email address I provided in my profile.

_________________
Dexterward


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:25 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2239
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
dexterward wrote:
dexterward wrote:
Quote:
The email will be going out this week!!


Great! Looking forward to it.


So, did the email go out? I have not seen one if you used the email address I provided in my profile.

We have been asked by Palladium to wait until after GenCon...

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Heroes Unlimited as a Granny! Heroes of the Century
Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:33 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:40 pm
Posts: 7
zyanitevp wrote:
dexterward wrote:
dexterward wrote:
Quote:
The email will be going out this week!!


Great! Looking forward to it.


So, did the email go out? I have not seen one if you used the email address I provided in my profile.

We have been asked by Palladium to wait until after GenCon...


Thanks for the information.

_________________
Dexterward


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 am
  

Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:47 pm
Posts: 55
Sent an email a week ago. No reply yet.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:54 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2239
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
kennethk wrote:
Sent an email a week ago. No reply yet.

I will resend the email tonight but please notice that it says Megaversal Ambassador on your name

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Heroes Unlimited as a Granny! Heroes of the Century
Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:11 pm
  

D-Bee

Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:39 pm
Posts: 1
how do i get my event on the schedule for the POH?

'the dead come to downtown abby' saturday morning for 8 players


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:27 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:09 pm
Posts: 3548
Location: Plymouth, CT
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.
From the Palladium Open House information in the Palladium online store:
Quote:
Contact us by telephone (734-721-2903) or by email at palladium-gm{at}palladiumbooks.com. Please contact us as SOON as possible. We want to post a schedule well in advance.

_________________
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Image
Watch us on HippoTV on Twitch!

HU2 GM Screen | Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | New Temporal Magic
Rifts random encounters | New Elemental Magic | Visualizing A.R.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:26 am
  

D-Bee

Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:39 pm
Posts: 1
Glistam wrote:
From the Palladium Open House information in the Palladium online store:
Quote:
Contact us by telephone (734-721-2903) or by email at palladium-gm{at}palladiumbooks.com. Please contact us as SOON as possible. We want to post a schedule well in advance.



sent you an email from my yahoo account


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:10 pm
  

User avatar
Palladin

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:59 pm
Posts: 12725
Location: Snoqualmie, WA
Is there an MA for the King County (Greater Seattle Area) in Washington?

_________________
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper

BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid

Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech

Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus

The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 am
  

D-Bee

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:17 am
Posts: 9
MA for Nashville, TN area?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:43 pm
  

User avatar
Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:26 pm
Posts: 260
Location: Asheville, North Carolina
Just sent mine application in.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:27 am
  

User avatar
Wanderer

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 4:29 am
Posts: 63
Location: Alaska
Comment: It's a Gundam! *Boom!* ~ Every enemy soldier ever.
Application sent.

_________________
"Your tricks are no match for Gundams immense power"-Amuro Rei


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:44 am
  

D-Bee

Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:42 pm
Posts: 1
email sent thanks


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:49 am
  

User avatar
Dungeon Crawler

Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:26 pm
Posts: 260
Location: Asheville, North Carolina
Mmm....3 months later and no response to my application. What's the time between sending in an application and receiving a message?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2239
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
AdmTolval wrote:
Mmm....3 months later and no response to my application. What's the time between sending in an application and receiving a message?

They should have gotten back to you a while ago- will send a flag up Thursday... Sorry.

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Heroes Unlimited as a Granny! Heroes of the Century
Image Image
As far as the truth goes, your not getting it here on rpg.net. (Those old timers know where this came from- others, feel free to pm)


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group