Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by taalismn »

Alpha 11 wrote:[

:lol: :lol: If that really happen to someone, I don't think they would live very long, would they?

You can live with one kidney, and depending on how much intestine has to be removed, you can live with sections taken out(as long as the remaining ports are carefully connected and re-sectioned). It depends what ELSE is removed, and the post-op recovery conditions(hence, the references to the lurid urban myth tales of travelers waking up after being slipped a mickey to find they've had a kidney removed, victims of the black market organ transplant trade). It's not something you want to do outside a well-equipped and professionally-staffed hospital with good post-op care, though.

Not that Doctor Smith particularly cares. He's had a Doctor Destry Nova moment here doing something that will give any gods of karmic balance screaming fits....On one hand, he's done something GOOD by saving a life, but by doing something BAD by stealing somebody else's internal organs, but the donor was a little monster, and the recipient is a covetous, manipulative B****, but the little monster was a product of her brother's manipulations, and the manipulator was seeking revenge for her mind-rape, forced role in the betrayal of her comrades, and sought redemption, but we're talking Doctor Smith here...
You can just sense Blind Justice using her scales to measure a dose of opiates to deal with THIS headache...

Actually, in this scenario, given Embryo's dotty fixation on royal opulence and the way he's been breeding the mana-users for several hundred years, I wouldn't be surprised if there has been enough inter-kingdom/dynastic marriages and gene-swapping that Sylvia might not be a good organ match for ex-Princess Alektra/Jill.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Alpha 11 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Meanwhile:
Sylvia Ikaruga Misurugi wakes up in a bathroom somewhere in the Imperial Palace and is shocked to find herself in a bathtub filled with ice water, thick bandages around her midsection.
"UUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

:lol: :lol: If that really happen to someone, I don't think they would live very long, would they?

I've heard of it happening before, but usually they just take a single organ...

That being said we don't know if Doctor Smith just took Sylvia's kidney, spleen and an intestinal graft ... or if he replaced them... :erm:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:

You can live with one kidney, and depending on how much intestine has to be removed, you can live with sections taken out(as long as the remaining ports are carefully connected and re-sectioned). It depends what ELSE is removed, and the post-op recovery conditions(hence, the references to the lurid urban myth tales of travelers waking up after being slipped a mickey to find they've had a kidney removed, victims of the black market organ transplant trade). It's not something you want to do outside a well-equipped and professionally-staffed hospital with good post-op care, though.

Not that Doctor Smith particularly cares. He's had a Doctor Destry Nova moment here doing something that will give any gods of karmic balance screaming fits....On one hand, he's done something GOOD by saving a life, but by doing something BAD by stealing somebody else's internal organs, but the donor was a little monster, and the recipient is a covetous, manipulative B****, but the little monster was a product of her brother's manipulations, and the manipulator was seeking revenge for her mind-rape, forced role in the betrayal of her comrades, and sought redemption, but we're talking Doctor Smith here...
You can just sense Blind Justice using her scales to measure a dose of opiates to deal with THIS headache...

Actually, in this scenario, given Embryo's dotty fixation on royal opulence and the way he's been breeding the mana-users for several hundred years, I wouldn't be surprised if there has been enough inter-kingdom/dynastic marriages and gene-swapping that Sylvia might not be a good organ match for ex-Princess Alektra/Jill.

That's fine for the kidney and intestine, but I think Sylvia would kinda miss having a spleen, its kinda important and doesn't come in pairs.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:[
That's fine for the kidney and intestine, but I think Sylvia would kinda miss having a spleen, its kinda important and doesn't come in pairs.

It's not entirely clear exactly how badly injured Jill is, just that she was lasered through the lower abdomen and that it's quite serious.
The cry 'MY SPLEEN!' is more a dark comic cry, since 'spleen' is just such a funny word. Like 'MY HYPOTHALAMUS!!!!"
I'm half-expecting the final episode to have Jill a paraplegic...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:

Thanks for the info!

SRoss wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
taalismn wrote:Meanwhile:
Sylvia Ikaruga Misurugi wakes up in a bathroom somewhere in the Imperial Palace and is shocked to find herself in a bathtub filled with ice water, thick bandages around her midsection.
"UUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I've heard of it happening before, but usually they just take a single organ...

That being said we don't know if Doctor Smith just took Sylvia's kidney, spleen and an intestinal graft ... or if he replaced them... :erm:

:lol: :eek:

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

True.

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:[

It's not entirely clear exactly how badly injured Jill is, just that she was lasered through the lower abdomen and that it's quite serious.
The cry 'MY SPLEEN!' is more a dark comic cry, since 'spleen' is just such a funny word. Like 'MY HYPOTHALAMUS!!!!"
I'm half-expecting the final episode to have Jill a paraplegic...

:lol: I hope not.
taalismn
Priest

"Let's just load the Hysteria with Windows."
Embryo: "NNNOOOOOOO!!!"
*BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH*
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Let's just load the Hysteria with Windows."
Embryo: "NNNOOOOOOO!!!"
*BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH*

:lol:
taalismn
Priest

Either that of she drags herself up to do a last-moment kamikaze on Embryo, thus negating the MASSIVE deathflags that have been flying for Vivian and Tusk...either that, of Salia will backstab him with her Magic Girl wand...
"Did she just...?"
"Yeah, she did..."
"...that's gotte be a new humiliating way to go, shortcircuited with a battery-powered henshin stick..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Tune in next week, when we learn...

"So let me get this straight ... Embryo used to be the head scientist at IceGuard!?!"

"Well yeah, where do you think all the ice based weapons came from?"
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Tune in next week, when we learn...

"So let me get this straight ... Embryo used to be the head scientist at IceGuard!?!"

Jill: "Ice Guard. It's a terrible place."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

Either that of she drags herself up to do a last-moment kamikaze on Embryo, thus negating the MASSIVE deathflags that have been flying for Vivian and Tusk...either that, of Salia will backstab him with her Magic Girl wand...
"Did she just...?"
"Yeah, she did..."
"...that's gotte be a new humiliating way to go, shortcircuited with a battery-powered henshin stick..."

:lol: :lol:

:shock: :eek:

taalismn wrote:

Jill: "Ice Guard. It's a terrible place."

taalismn
Priest

Summery of the last episode of Cross Ange:
Jill: "...and so, I die."
Ange: "Oh great, THIS again!"
Embryo: "Now let's see how many moles on your inner thigh!"
Ange: "I need a hero!"
Tusk: "Back to this gag, again, I see."
Hilda: "SAVE THE SEX FOR LATER, YOU KIDS!"
Chris: "I'll come back for a full pardon of the whole "I'll kill everybody' thing."
Salia: "Let's just kill this guy, okay?"
Embryo: "NOOOOOOOOOO!! YOU MEDDLING KIIDDDSSSS!!!"
Sala: "Ah, peace again. Enjoy being our pets neighbors, Normas."
Ange: "Here, put this on, Tusk. Table five wants service!"
Sylvia: "I've got a gun, I'm a post-apocalyptic heroine!"
Last edited by taalismn on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

Unread post by Kargan3033 »

taalismn wrote:Summery of the last episode of Cross Ange:
Chris: "I'll come back for a full pardon of the whole "I'll kill everybody thing'."

Ice Guard Tooper: " Damn rookies. "
" Ale and Whores, it's not just your reward, it's your Motivation. "
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:[

Sylvia: "I''VE GOT A GUN! I'M NOT AFRAID ANY MORE OF STUPID POLAR BEARS!"
Ice Guard Trooper: "You're going to need a bigger gun than that."
Ice Guard Trooper 2: "Groove Shark shrak."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

And carved on Sylyvia's headstone is the inscription " She thought she had enough firepower. "
taalismn
Priest

And carved on Sylyvia's headstone is the inscription " She thought she had enough firepower. "

Irony, is, it took out her legs first....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

That's because they consider the legs and thighs to be the *Meaty* parts of human beings.
taalismn
Priest

[quote="Kargan3033

That's because they consider the legs and thighs to be the *Meaty* parts of human beings.[/quote]

Plus hitting there first effectively immobilizes the rest of the prey for leisurely gnawing on. Sylvia's misfortune was that her legs were still soft and tender from hovering around all that time.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:[quote="Kargan3033

That's because they consider the legs and thighs to be the *Meaty* parts of human beings.

Plus hitting there first effectively immobilizes the rest of the prey for leisurely gnawing on. Sylvia's misfortune was that her legs were still soft and tender from hovering around all that time.[/quote]

Which is why Groove Sharks are considered to be an Apex Predator because they are smart enough to immoblize their pray and given the fact 99.99% of Groove Shark victims are ususaly dead before they knew what hit them.
taalismn
Priest

Which is why Groove Sharks are considered to be an Apex Predator because they are smart enough to immoblize their pray and given the fact 99.99% of Groove Shark victims are ususaly dead before they knew what hit them.

Unless you're in a party of people. Then you get to see them, if you're unlucky, getting picked off one by one.
Norcas, on the other hand, TIME their attacks.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

Unless you're in a party of people. Then you get to see them, if you're unlucky, getting picked off one by one.

Yep that is true and as for the Norcas they have a pack/hive mind deal happining which makes then some of the most fear predators in the Big Cold and with their inttelligence they are a major threat to life and limbs because of not only their highly cordnated attack and intelligance but also to their their savage blood lust and ravnous hunger.
taalismn
Priest

The Invid deny all responsibility for, or knowledge of, the norca pack-mind. In fact, they're just plain AFRAID of them.
As for the EBSIS-Remanent experiments in fitting LASERS to Groove Sharks...well somebody neglected to view 'Deep Blue Sea' as part of the mandatory security training....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:The Invid deny all responsibility for, or knowledge of, the norca pack-mind. In fact, they're just plain AFRAID of them.
As for the EBSIS-Remanent experiments in fitting LASERS to Groove Sharks...well somebody neglected to view 'Deep Blue Sea' as part of the mandatory security training....

I had always wondered what the Invid would think of the *wild life* in the Big Dark Cold.

As for the EBSIS I don't think they were aware of the flick Deep Blue Sea because most of the entertainment in the world went up in smoke juring The Rain and even if they did mange to find and view a copy of that flick they felt the reward was well worth the risk at the time, BTW I never saw the flick myself.
taalismn
Priest

As for the EBSIS I don't think they were aware of the flick Deep Blue Sea because most of the entertainment in the world went up in smoke juring The Rain and even if they did mange to find and view a copy of that flick they felt the reward was well worth the risk at the time, BTW I never saw the flick myself.

Comes in on my 'Dumbass Scientist Awards' list of movies, as in ''Why this is a really bad idea'.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

they may have lost Deep blue Sea and Jaws.. but evidently they did save a copy of the Austin Powers Series..
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

Comes in on my 'Dumbass Scientist Awards' list of movies, as in ''Why this is a really bad idea'.

Really, what's the web addy?
Kargan3033
Hero

glitterboy2098 wrote:they may have lost Deep blue Sea and Jaws.. but evidently they did save a copy of the Austin Powers Series..

That's because AP is like a roach, you can nuke the world and there will still be some roachs left over.
taalismn
Priest

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Don't have a posted list, although there are likely some versions of 'Things Not to Do If I am ever a Mad Scientist' lists floating around the internet.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Don't have a posted list, although there are likely some versions of 'Things Not to Do If I am ever a Mad Scientist' lists floating around the internet.

Ahh ok then, pity really given your gift for humor I'm sure you would make a funny send up of such movies as Deep Blue Sea.
taalismn
Priest

[quote="Kargan3033"][

Here's one I found with a few moments' goggling:
http://io9.com/11-mad-scientist-no-no-s-493145976
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Yep that is true and as for the Norcas they have a pack/hive mind deal happining which makes then some of the most fear predators in the Big Cold and with their inttelligence they are a major threat to life and limbs because of not only their highly cordnated attack and intelligance but also to their their savage blood lust and ravnous hunger.

After a couple encounters with Megarea they also check to see if their "targets" may be giant cats or wolves, if they are they abruptly decide to be somewhere else... Anywhere else.

(hive minds suck when you bite down on a robot animal, and break a couple teeth right before the anti armor mines detonate and blow your head off. ) The reason hive minds suck so bad in that instance is the rest of them get to actively REMEMBER what that experience feels like..
Kargan3033
Hero

guardiandashi wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

After a couple encounters with Megarea they also check to see if their "targets" may be giant cats or wolves, if they are they abruptly decide to be somewhere else... Anywhere else.

(hive minds suck when you bite down on a robot animal, and break a couple teeth right before the anti armor mines detonate and blow your head off. ) The reason hive minds suck so bad in that instance is the rest of them get to actively REMEMBER what that experience feels like..

Good point and once the rest of the hive mind recovers from the expernce they are not going to be a bunch of happy campers to say the lest.
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:

Thanks.
taalismn
Priest

"You do realize that unless male DRAGONs can mate with Norma...the latter are going to die out in roughly one generation?"
"Well, either Aura can transform norma into DRAGONS or they start dimensionally raiding for men...."
"Either of which is very scary."
"...we can always route a shipload of Zentraedi to the Earth..."
"Even scarier..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Embryo: "How did you all get here..."

SRoss: "Psssh! Most of us have read Crisis on Infinite Earths."

Later as everyone is standing around Embryo's corpse.

Alpha 11: "Tune in next week folks for Mad Sylvia: Beyond the Inviddome" 8)
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:"You do realize that unless male DRAGONs can mate with Norma...the latter are going to die out in roughly one generation?"
"Well, either Aura can transform norma into DRAGONS or they start dimensionally raiding for men...."
"Even scarier..."

"What about Karno?"

"Way too scary to contemplate."

"Kyle, Wolf, Dixon!?!"

"Even Norma have SOME standards..."
Last edited by SRoss on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taalismn
Priest

Ben's not all that bad, and his body is conveniently missing...
Come to think of it, there's an entire CITY that's conveniently missing...
Using the 'Millennium' caper, where you use disasters to collect people who were otherwise going to DIE, in order to use them as a genetic hedge against species extinction, it would be a good bet to snatch those folks who were supposed to be VAPORIZED, and transplant them where you need them. Toss in a few (disarmed) Zentraedi if you want to add extra exotic to the mix. Put them on the far side of the Earth, and that gives them some breathing room and calm-down time before the dragons start showing up and freaking them out.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:Ben's not all that bad, and his body is conveniently missing...
Using the 'Millennium' caper, where you use disasters to collect people who were otherwise going to DIE, in order to use them as a genetic hedge against species extinction, it would be a good bet to snatch those folks who were supposed to be VAPORIZED, and transplant them where you need them. Toss in a few (disarmed) Zentraedi if you want to add extra exotic to the mix. Put them on the far side of the Earth, and that gives them some breathing room and calm-down time before the dragons start showing up and freaking them out.

Corg: (Waking up naked, strapped to a table) "Agg! No! Wasn't Annie enough." :eek:

Maggy: "Who do you think sent you to us?" :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

Corg's only good for two things: Fertilizer and Calories(the latter if you don't mind meat that talks back).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Kargan3033
Hero

taalismn wrote:Corg's only good for two things: Fertilizer and Calories(the latter if you don't mind meat that talks back).

And a strange after taste.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Come to think of it, where do dragon children come from? I mean even in dragon form, there's a huge size difference.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Come to think of it, where do dragon children come from? I mean even in dragon form, there's a huge size difference.

And is it live birth or egg?
In fact, Aura's exact gender is never made clear either. Maybe s/he's hermaphroditic.
There's a closing shot that apparently shows Vivian's father(massive, draconic form), but apparently the absence of any human males or even male children in the settlement suggests reproduction is done in dragon form.
For that matter, we don't see any smaller male dragons...either they're identical to the females when younger or they're cloistered away in the country after they're born/hatched , being taught the business of munching draconium pollutants by their fathers. Or maybe they're very small until they get their first gutfull of draconium residue and they balloon up into the big adult size.
There's also the matter of whether the dragon-humans have mating-at-will, or a seasonal heat period...Sala's remarks when she barges in on Ange and Tusk on the verge of inflagro delicti could be interpreted as either that dragons have sex for fun too, or, she's simply well-versed in the pre-Split human culture she's studied up on.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Chris: "I'll come back for a full pardon of the whole "I'll kill everybody' thing."

:lol: :lol: It was a nice ending.

Kargan3033 wrote:
Chris: "I'll come back for a full pardon of the whole "I'll kill everybody thing'."

taalismn wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

:lol: :( Wish she hadn't died.

taalismn wrote:

Isn't that because of blood loss?

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

:lol: That's usally were most meat is on most creatures.

taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033

Plus hitting there first effectively immobilizes the rest of the prey for leisurely gnawing on. Sylvia's misfortune was that her legs were still soft and tender from hovering around all that time.[/quote]

:lol: True.

[quote="Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Kargan3033

Plus hitting there first effectively immobilizes the rest of the prey for leisurely gnawing on. Sylvia's misfortune was that her legs were still soft and tender from hovering around all that time.

Which is why Groove Sharks are considered to be an Apex Predator because they are smart enough to immoblize their pray and given the fact 99.99% of Groove Shark victims are ususaly dead before they knew what hit them.[/quote]

[quote="taalismn wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

:eek: :shock:

taalismn wrote:The Invid deny all responsibility for, or knowledge of, the norca pack-mind. In fact, they're just plain AFRAID of them.

Kargan3033 wrote:

I had always wondered what the Invid would think of the *wild life* in the Big Dark Cold.

"But it seemed such a good ideal at the time!"

taalismn wrote:

Alpha 11
Palladin

glitterboy2098 wrote:they may have lost Deep blue Sea and Jaws.. but evidently they did save a copy of the Austin Powers Series..

:lol: :shock: :eek: Oh, please, no! Sorry, just can't stand those movies.

Kargan3033 wrote:

That's because AP is like a roach, you can nuke the world and there will still be some roachs left over.

:lol: True.

taalismn wrote:

guardiandashi wrote:
Kargan3033 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Kargan3033 wrote:Good point and once the rest of the hive mind recovers from the expernce they are not going to be a bunch of happy campers to say the lest.

taalismn wrote:"You do realize that unless male DRAGONs can mate with Norma...the latter are going to die out in roughly one generation?"
"Even scarier..."

SRoss wrote:Embryo: "How did you all get here..."

SRoss: "Psssh! Most of us have read Crisis on Infinite Earths."

Later as everyone is standing around Embryo's corpse.

Alpha 11: "Tune in next week folks for Mad Sylvia: Beyond the Inviddome" 8)

SRoss wrote:
"Even scarier..."

"What about Karno?"

"Why too scary to contemplate."

"Kyle, Wolf, Dixon!?!"

"Even Norma have SOME standards..."

:lol: Well, I think Wolf would have some chance there.

:D I can go with that!
SRoss wrote:

Corg: (Waking up naked, strapped to a table) "Agg! No! Wasn't Annie enough." :eek:

Maggy: "Who do you think sent you to us?" :twisted:

Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Corg's only good for two things: Fertilizer and Calories(the latter if you don't mind meat that talks back).

Kargan3033 wrote:

And a strange after taste.

SRoss wrote:Come to think of it, where do dragon children come from? I mean even in dragon form, there's a huge size difference.

Ya, they are even way bigger then the female dragons.

taalismn wrote:

And is it live birth or egg?
In fact, Aura's exact gender is never made clear either. Maybe s/he's hermaphroditic.
There's a closing shot that apparently shows Vivian's father(massive, draconic form), but apparently the absence of any human males or even male children in the settlement suggests reproduction is done in dragon form.
For that matter, we don't see any smaller male dragons...either they're identical to the females when younger or they're cloistered away in the country after they're born/hatched , being taught the business of munching draconium pollutants by their fathers. Or maybe they're very small until they get their first gutfull of draconium residue and they balloon up into the big adult size.
There's also the matter of whether the dragon-humans have mating-at-will, or a seasonal heat period...Sala's remarks when she barges in on Ange and Tusk on the verge of inflagro delicti could be interpreted as either that dragons have sex for fun too, or, she's simply well-versed in the pre-Split human culture she's studied up on.

Ya, there are still some unanswered questions that I wish they did answer, like these.
taalismn
Priest

Good point and once the rest of the hive mind recovers from the expernce they are not going to be a bunch of happy campers to say the lest.

I believe Schlock: Mercenary had fun with that when Tagon discovered that the yard 'bots that had been bribed to hinder the reconditioning of their new ship had a group mind akin to the Cylons' Resurrection technology. Tagon then proceeded to shot drone units as a lesson in reward/punishment to the greater AI pool. The AI pool learned that maybe turning up the stimulus sensitivity on its drones was NOT a good idea...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:[q

Ya, there are still some unanswered questions that I wish they did answer, like these.

Such as 'How much did Ange's parents know and what was their end-game for Ange the Norma? Or were they just idiots?
How did the Ancient Humans get ahold of a d-traveling submarine?
And how long before Chris has another psychotic break and has to be put down like a rabid dog?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

I believe Schlock: Mercenary had fun with that when Tagon discovered that the yard 'bots that had been bribed to hinder the reconditioning of their new ship had a group mind akin to the Cylons' Resurrection technology. Tagon then proceeded to shot drone units as a lesson in reward/punishment to the greater AI pool. The AI pool learned that maybe turning up the stimulus sensitivity on its drones was NOT a good idea...

taalismn wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:[q

Such as 'How much did Ange's parents know and what was their end-game for Ange the Norma? Or were they just idiots?
How did the Ancient Humans get ahold of a d-traveling submarine?
And how long before Chris has another psychotic break and has to be put down like a rabid dog?

If there is a manga of this, some of them might get answered.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Hel: "Well, Embryo. We've been waiting for you for a long time."

Embryo: :?

Hel: "I've prepared a special hell just for you." :demon:

There's a flash of light, and Embryo finds himself in a hut on a deserted island. The figure in the bed beside him stirs...

Minmei: :love: :demon: :love: "FINALLY! AFTER ALL THIS TIME! I GET A MAN, AND HE'S ALL MINE, FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER..." :love: :demon: :love:

Embryo: :eek: :eek: :eek: "AAAAAGGG!!!! QUICK! I NEED SOMETHING TO KILL MYSELF!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Minmei: :lol: "Silly... This is Hel. You can't die here... Now rock my world!" :love:

Embryo: "You mean, I'm stuck here forever ... with you." :shock: :shock: :eek: :?
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:Hel: "Well, Embryo. We've been waiting for you for a long time."

Embryo: :?

Hel: "I've prepared a special hell just for you." :demon:

There's a flash of light, and Embryo finds himself in a hut on a deserted island. The figure in the bed beside him stirs...

Minmei: :love: :demon: :love: "FINALLY! AFTER ALL THIS TIME! I GET A MAN, AND HE'S ALL MINE, FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER..." :love: :demon: :love:

Embryo: :eek: :eek: :eek: "AAAAAGGG!!!! QUICK! I NEED SOMETHING TO KILL MYSELF!!!" :eek: :eek:

Minmei: :lol: "Silly... This is Hel. You can't die here... Now rock my world!" :love:

Embryo: "You mean, I'm stuck here forever ... with you." :shock: :eek: :?

:lol: :lol: Well, she got a man, at least.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”