Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

SRoss
Knight

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by SRoss »

It might be that she needed trauma to activate her abilities. That she had to hit rock bottom before she could rise to the task at hand. Jill certainly seems to act on that basis. Personally, I don't think Ange's parents were in on the Resistance, possibly her mother knew something about the Ragna-Mail, but her giving Ange the ring and teaching her the song are the only evidence of that.

Of course in the flash-backs of Jill's explanation, seem to show the Ancient Humans fighting their way through the Imperial Guard to steal Vilkiss.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

SRoss wrote:It might be that she needed trauma to activate her abilities. That she had to hit rock bottom before she could rise to the task at hand. Jill certainly seems to act on that basis. Personally, I don't think Ange's parents were in on the Resistance, possibly her mother knew something about the Ragna-Mail, but her giving Ange the ring and teaching her the song are the only evidence of that.

Of course in the flash-backs of Jill's explanation, seem to show the Ancient Humans fighting their way through the Imperial Guard to steal Vilkiss.

Angelise's father was talking to somebody on the sly before the ill-fated 'baptism'. And I suspect Embryo's got the mana-user leadership on a close leash when it comes to guarding his interests(although how the HELL Arzenal essentially hid Vilkiss in plain sight is beyond me...apparently Embyro either didn't believe in lo-jacking his toys or contemptuously figured the AH and the norma could never get the thing to work to its full potential). IMO Ange's father couldn't just order the Imperial Guard to stand down and let the AH take Vilkiss without a fight, and the AH didn't trust any apparently sympathetic MUs to give them a timetable on targets they were going to hit, on the offhand chance that the MUs would actually HELP them overthrow the whole 'new humanity' power structure.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:And I suspect Embryo's got the mana-user leadership on a close leash when it comes to guarding his interests(although how the HELL Arzenal essentially hid Villkiss in plain sight is beyond me...apparently Embyro either didn't believe in lo-jacking his toys or contemptuously figured the AH and the norma could never get the thing to work to its full potential).

Sorta like how he missed that the DRAGONs have a Ragna-Mail.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:[Sorta like how he missed that the DRAGONs have a Ragna-Mail.

Embyro strikes me as a twit scientist who turned a discovery of his into a way to change the world to a pattern of his liking(which seems to be a psuedo-Edwardian Europe that favors aristocracies)...at this point he may have gotten so old(or his caretaker avatar) and stodgy* that he figured the DRAGONs couldn't adapt(especially since he seems to be trying to keep Humanity in a state of stasis), especially if they'd moved into the old digs of Ancient Humanity.

*Sorta how he missed the fact that his casual remark 'let's start over' might be interpreted by the guy who's effectively sleeping with the enemy to mean 'capture the pilots** and kill everybody else they might have an emotional connection to".
**And did any of those pilots who faced the flying frisbees of doom actually survive? I couldn't tell if they were simply captured or killed(oops!), or later killed when Embryo sank the Imperial Fleet with them aboard(oops again...).
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:Really...Angelise's parents, who seem to have known SOMETHING about the whole 'para-mail pilot norma of royal blood' thing, REALLY didn't do her any favors by NOT better preparing her for being brought crashing down. Unless the whole thing wouldn't work without the pilot first getting UTTERLY psychologically crushed.
THis puts them in, if not Bad Parent territory, at least Lousy Parent territory. Ot negligently cruel parenting, arguably on a par with Yui Gendo, who some fans of NGE contend KNEW she was going to be absorbed into Unit-01, and in fact counted on it psychologically scarring her son(and possibly her husband as well) to further the plan of Instrumentality. If both of Ange's parents were collaborating with the norma resistance to produce a Chosen One, then they could have prepared her more carefully(like some simple mental hardening training or combat calisthenics and sage advice like 'don't bend over in strange showers').
Or, you could plug gaps in bad writing by saying that the whole reason they weren't better preparing Ange for the fall was because the 'kinder, gentler' Mana-users that Embryo created are rather simple-minded yutzes many generations removed from the paranoia and cunning of the Old Humans.

Or they might have been REALLY paranoid and afraid to do anything that might arouse suspicion. Just look at what happen with their son. I think though it might be a combo of what you said and them being paranoid.

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:[Sorta like how he missed that the DRAGONs have a Ragna-Mail.

Embyro strikes me as a twit scientist who turned a discovery of his into a way to change the world to a pattern of his liking(which seems to be a psuedo-Edwardian Europe that favors aristocracies)...at this point he may have gotten so old(or his caretaker avatar) and stodgy* that he figured the DRAGONs couldn't adapt(especially since he seems to be trying to keep Humanity in a state of stasis), especially if they'd moved into the old digs of Ancient Humanity.

*Sorta how he missed the fact that his casual remark 'let's start over' might be interpreted by the guy who's effectively sleeping with the enemy to mean 'capture the pilots** and kill everybody else they might have an emotional connection to".
**And did any of those pilots who faced the flying frisbees of doom actually survive? I couldn't tell if they were simply captured or killed(oops!), or later killed when Embryo sank the Imperial Fleet with them aboard(oops again...).

I hope they lived.
taalismn
Priest

And then there's Riza, the DRAGON-in-disguise; just what the hell is her game? At first glance I'd figure she's an infiltrator meant to undermine the Empire and the MUs in general; yank the Empire around, get the jerk-emperor to slaughter the MUs' first line of defense and most efficient DRAGON-harvesters, and generally lead the MUs down the primrose path to their destruction, but I get the feeling she's going off-reservation. Odds are, while Sala's being groomed stpry-wise, as Ange's opposite-number and new best friend, any chance of a reconciliation between the DRAGONs and humans in general is going to get derailed by Riza, either because she's gone corrupted by the humans and is carving out her own powerbase amongst the humans or because she's got a hate-on for ALL humans.

So at last count we got FOUR factions shaping up:
-Sala/Ange and the misunderstood DRAGONs
-Embryo,and his enthralled and resurrected normas, who are going to continue the whole status-quo(with maybe a better deal for the normas, but still as servents of the new order), and the other duped Mana-users.
-Jill and Libertus, which ain't going to bow to NO 'humans'.
-Riza and whatever portion of the Empire she's swinging
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

I suspect the captured Para-Mail pilots are still alive, I think their capture orders came from Embryo, not Julio, and that they were probably taken to a ship that wasn't in formation with the fleet.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:I suspect the captured Para-Mail pilots are still alive, I think their capture orders came from Embryo, not Julio, and that they were probably taken to a ship that wasn't in formation with the fleet.

Where, in a UEsG crossover, the ASC Sea Squad will shortly be paying a visit... :bandit:

Meanwhile, back to the/a Cross Ange/Ice Guard xover:
“Hey, so look what we hauled out of the sea?”
“Is that who I think it is?”
“(shiver)(shiver)(shiver)”
“Indeed it is! May I present to you Julio Asuka Misurugi, would-be Emperor of the Misurugi Empire.”
“(shiver)(-glare-)(shiver)(shiver)”
“Okay, so we got him. Now what do we do with him?”
“----brrrrrrrrrr----!!! RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!!”
“And then what?”
“FACE MY WRATHFUL JUSTICE, YOU IMPURE CASTOFFS OF GOD!!!”
“No, releasing him after all this trouble is pointless. He’ll just make more trouble.”
“So, we lock him up at Ice Guard?”
“We’d have to feed him regularly. And listen to him. You really want to do that?”
“No.”
“Okay, so that whittles down our options somewhat.”
“Release me at once! You won’t get away with this, you and those norma pieces of trash-”
“Toss him on the ice?”
“Tempting, but bastards like this nut have a tendency to survive against all odds-”
“Further proof of my purity and righteous purpose! Return me to the empire, and I promise you swift deaths as the new order purif-”
“That leaves executing him.”
“-ulp?” :shock:
“So, how does one kill a king? Hang him?”
“I understand beheading is the classic way.”
”YOU BARBARIANS!!!”
”-I’m loathe to order the engineers to build a guillotine.”
“Use the one the mess assistant uses to cut heads of lettuce.”
“No, I LIKE my salads. No, we have to re-think this.”
(ignoring Lars Urghason behind them, who is gesturing and pointing enthusiastically at his massive axe)
“Hydraulic press in the machine shop? Should break his neck fast enough.”
“(Bah! Across the neck is for whimps! I’ll use the starter line on his face!)”(Lars is pointing at the scar on Julio’s cheek)
“No. I won’t be tainting our hardware as intruments of capital punishment.”
“So, stuff him in a foxhole with a live grenade tucked under his chin?”
“(No! No! No! Give Goldilocks here the ax! Rather, let ME give him the ax!)”
“Too much chance of premature detonation.”
“Stick his head out a manhole in the middle of Manhattan traffic?”
“Traffic’s not been the same since the Rain of Death.”
“(This thing isn’t for slicing cheese, you know!?)”
“Run him over with a cabbage harvester?”
“We come from the ice cap, and we’re in the middle of the ocean. Where are we going to find a cabbage harvester?”
“(One whack! That’s all it would take! One whack-snickity-snick! Roll the head! I’ve been practicing all my life for this sort of thing!”)
“No, Lars, we won’t be ransacking the palace, or pillaging the capitol city.”
“(...you have NO understanding of the concept of ‘fun’.....)”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:I suspect the captured Para-Mail pilots are still alive, I think their capture orders came from Embryo, not Julio, and that they were probably taken to a ship that wasn't in formation with the fleet.

Where, in a UEsG crossover, the ASC Sea Squad will shortly be paying a visit... :bandit:

“Indeed it is! May I present to you Julio Asuka Misurugi, would-be Emperor of the Misurugi Empire.”
“And then what?”
“No, releasing him after all this trouble is pointless. He’ll just make more trouble.”
“We’d have to feed him regularly. And listen to him. You really want to do that?”
“No.”
“Release me at once! You won’t get away with this, you and those norma pieces of trash-”
“Toss him on the ice?”
“Tempting, but bastards like this nut have a tendency to survive against all odds-”
“Further proof of my purity and righteous purpose! Return me to the empire, and I promise you swift deaths as the new order purif-”
”YOU BARBARIANS!!!”
(ignoring Lars Urghason behind them, who is gesturing and pointing enthusiastically at his massive axe)
“(Bah! Across the neck is for whimps! I’ll use the starter line on his face!)”(Lars is pointing at the scar on Julio’s cheek)
“We come from the ice cap, and we’re in the middle of the ocean. Where are we going to find a cabbage harvester?”
“(One whack! That’s all it would take! One whack-snickity-snick! Roll the head! I’ve been practicing all my life for this sort of thing!”)

Karen sticks her head into the room, "hey guys don't you have orbit capable veritechs?"
One of the Ice guard guys thinks and says "Well yes one or two."
Karen "Well then you are overthinking it too much, just Space Him."
taalismn
Priest

guardiandashi wrote:[
Karen sticks her head into the room, "hey guys don't you have orbit capable veritechs?"

Lars: "(THAT'S TOO HIGH-FALUTIN' SOPHISTICATED FOR OFFING A LOW-LIFE SQEEZE LIKE THIS!!! THIS PANSY'S FOR A NICE CHOP-CHOP! THE DEEP HAIRCUT! THE CRANIAL SHORTENING! THE SKULL-CLEAVE! THE NOGGIN SNICK-SNACK! THE ROYAL HEAD ROLL!)"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:And then there's Riza, the DRAGON-in-disguise; just what the hell is her game? At first glance I'd figure she's an infiltrator meant to undermine the Empire and the MUs in general; yank the Empire around, get the jerk-emperor to slaughter the MUs' first line of defense and most efficient DRAGON-harvesters, and generally lead the MUs down the primrose path to their destruction, but I get the feeling she's going off-reservation. Odds are, while Sala's being groomed stpry-wise, as Ange's opposite-number and new best friend, any chance of a reconciliation between the DRAGONs and humans in general is going to get derailed by Riza, either because she's gone corrupted by the humans and is carving out her own powerbase amongst the humans or because she's got a hate-on for ALL humans.

So at last count we got FOUR factions shaping up:
-Sala/Ange and the misunderstood DRAGONs
-Embryo,and his enthralled and resurrected normas, who are going to continue the whole status-quo(with maybe a better deal for the normas, but still as servents of the new order), and the other duped Mana-users.
-Jill and Libertus, which ain't going to bow to NO 'humans'.
-Riza and whatever portion of the Empire she's swinging

Well, I hope Riza don't do that. Though I didn't get that she was trying to do that.

I really hope so.

taalismn wrote:

“And then what?”
“No.”
“Toss him on the ice?”
”YOU BARBARIANS!!!”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

guardiandashi wrote:
taalismn wrote:

“And then what?”
“No.”
“Toss him on the ice?”
”YOU BARBARIANS!!!”

:lol:

taalismn wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:[

Lars: "(THAT'S TOO HIGH-FALUTIN' SOPHISTICATED FOR OFFING A LOW-LIFE SQEEZE LIKE THIS!!! THIS PANSY'S FOR A NICE CHOP-CHOP! THE DEEP HAIRCUT! THE CRANIAL SHORTENING! THE SKULL-CLEAVE! THE NOGGIN SNICK-SNACK! THE ROYAL HEAD ROLL!)"

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

PFC Standard: "20 creds says Lars just snaps and takes Julio's head anyway..."

PFC Barer: "Nah, 25 says someone offs the poof-ta before Lars gets the chance..."

Sargent Cannon: "Hey! Aren't you two supposed to be checking the perimeter?"

Cpl Fodder: "You heard the Sargent! ... Move it! Move it!"
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Why does this seem like a situation where slapstick would be appropriate? Ignoring Lars' comments. Halfway through Lars at some point has picked up his axe and has it over his shoulder and waded into the conversation. For whatever reason instead of turning his head to talk at people he turns his torso swinging the ax behind him. While ignoring him the rest, in perfect timing and without missing a beat duck while continuing the conversation. Pulling down a clueless Julio just in time so we see a couple hairs floating down, then we see the other side. Back and forth a few times each time seeing Julio's hair get shorter, until he's got a bald patch (alternatively it could be more cartoonish and he come back with a shorter completely different hairstyle), then Lars gets upset and his loose grip on his ax allows the blade to drop so it's vertical and his shoulders slump. At the same time Julio realizes what happened to his hair and goes on a tirade, Lars letting out a sigh of disappointment turns back to a neutral position but this time while ducking no one pulls Julio down and he gets the full force of the flat of the axes blade in the face.

Lars got to use his ax and Julio isn't talking, it's all good, still have to figure out a way to get rid of him...
Last edited by Zer0 Kay on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
taalismn
Priest

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Lars got to use his ax and Julio isn't talking, it's all good, still have to figure out a way to get rid of him...

Disposing of (already dead) bodies does NOT pose a problem for Ice Guard. :twisted:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

taalismn wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

Disposing of (already dead) bodies does NOT pose a problem for Ice Guard. :twisted:

Why would an unintentional smack from the flat of an ax blade kill someone? Is Lars so powerful that touching someone kills them?
Is Lars ax vorpal and even the flat side is sharp?
Is Julio just THAT weak?
Or are you saying that the Ice Guard are about as picky as the corpse collector from Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail?

Oh lookie wha' 'eve ga hea. Iza ded un. An we innah ian 'av ta geh sumun ta fechum.
Wa' we gunna do?
Burn em
Buh ees nah a witch
Uh tehnlee he'uz
No e ain, he got no wart oniz nose
Yur right, well then wha' elz casts magic?
A mouse
A mouse?
Yeah tha un wit da red pants.
K, so wah we do wit ded mice?
Feed em ta a cat?
Buh we ain't gah nah cat.
Den we stikum in duh trash paktor.
...allight help me get da mouse in da trash can.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
taalismn
Priest

Lars tends to be a little...enthusiastic....with his 'sharpy'.

Now if the IG wanted to be SADISTIC, they'd set an execution date for Julio, then allow him a last meal...courtesy of Mess Sgt. 'Afterburn' Alvarez, a man who, if food poisoning cases among his fellow troopers were counted as 'kills', would be an ace several times over. This is taking account the fact that IG members hardly have 'soft' stomachs after several years of duty, having pretty much tasted every possible concoction of blubber-jerky and boiled algae. Julio, with a lifetime of aristocratic fine dining under his belt, wouldn't stand a chance.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:PFC Standard: "20 creds says Lars just snaps and takes Julio's head anyway..."

PFC Barer: "Nah, 25 says someone offs the poof-ta before Lars gets the chance..."

Annnndddd Random _roll on the Ice Guard Background Chart to find out how, if they're all 1st Gen IG, Standard, Barer, Cannon, and Fodder, wound up as IG members. :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:PFC Standard: "20 creds says Lars just snaps and takes Julio's head anyway..."

Zer0 Kay wrote:Why does this seem like a situation where slapstick would be appropriate? Ignoring Lars' comments. Halfway through Lars at some point has picked up his axe and has it over his shoulder and waded into the conversation. For whatever reason instead of turning his head to talk at people he turns his torso swinging the ax behind him. While ignoring him the rest, in perfect timing and without missing a beat duck while continuing the conversation. Pulling down a clueless Julio just in time so we see a couple hairs floating down, then we see the other side. Back and forth a few times each time seeing Julio's hair get shorter, until he's got a bald patch (alternatively it could be more cartoonish and he come back with a shorter completely different hairstyle), then Lars gets upset and his loose grip on his ax allows the blade to drop so it's vertical and his shoulders slump. At the same time Julio realizes what happened to his hair and goes on a tirade, Lars letting out a sigh of disappointment turns back to a neutral position but this time while ducking no one pulls Julio down and he gets the full force of the flat of the axes blade in the face.

:lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

Zer0 Kay wrote:
taalismn wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

Why would an unintentional smack from the flat of an ax blade kill someone? Is Lars so powerful that touching someone kills them?
Is Lars ax vorpal and even the flat side is sharp?
Is Julio just THAT weak?
Or are you saying that the Ice Guard are about as picky as the corpse collector from Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail?

Oh lookie wha' 'eve ga hea. Iza ded un. An we innah ian 'av ta geh sumun ta fechum.
Wa' we gunna do?
Burn em
Buh ees nah a witch
Uh tehnlee he'uz
No e ain, he got no wart oniz nose
Yur right, well then wha' elz casts magic?
A mouse
A mouse?
Yeah tha un wit da red pants.
K, so wah we do wit ded mice?
Feed em ta a cat?
Buh we ain't gah nah cat.
Den we stikum in duh trash paktor.
...allight help me get da mouse in da trash can.

taalismn wrote:Lars tends to be a little...enthusiastic....with his 'sharpy'.

Now if the IG wanted to be SADISTIC, they'd set an execution date for Julio, then allow him a last meal...courtesy of Mess Sgt. 'Afterburn' Alvarez, a man who, if food poisoning cases among his fellow troopers were counted as 'kills', would be an ace several times over. This is taking account the fact that IG members hardly have 'soft' stomachs after several years of duty, having pretty much tasted every possible concoction of blubber-jerky and boiled algae. Julio, with a lifetime of aristocratic fine dining under his belt, wouldn't stand a chance.

taalismn wrote:

Annnndddd Random _roll on the Ice Guard Background Chart to find out how, if they're all 1st Gen IG, Standard, Barer, Cannon, and Fodder, wound up as IG members. :D

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:

PFC John Standard: Generation roll -- (52) 2[sup]nd[/sup]. How they ended up in Ice Guard roll -- (92) roll twice; first roll -- (43) Dangerously (Habitually) Incompetent, (54) Involves Explosives, second roll -- (64) Dangerous (Unpopular) Ideas, (85) Tolerance Problem.

PFC Frank Barer: Generation roll -- (01) 1[sup]st[/sup]. How they ended up in Ice Guard roll -- (01) Enemy in High Place, (50) High Ranked UEG Politico.

Sargent Joan Cannon: Generation roll -- (09) 1[sup]st[/sup]. How they ended up in Ice Guard roll -- (48) Dangerously (Habitually) Incompetent, (94) Darwin Award.

Cpl Henry Fodder: Generation roll -- (88) 3[sup]rd[/sup]. How they ended up in Ice Guard roll -- (40) Insanity, (58) Genuinely Insane, everyone thinks he's play acting.
taalismn
Priest

:D Standard and Bearer are the field bookies...they have a rep for setting up a betting pool on just about ANYTHING on the battlefield. This gets them in trouble with the established in-base bookies who feel left out of the field action.

And ironically, Fodder, whose enthusiasm, general zeal, and high competence have catapulted him to Corporal already, is Cannon's go-to adjutant. Cannon can trust Fodder to follow orders competently enough to the point that it compensates for Cannon's occasional lapse in attention or accidental self-buggery("Ah, minefield, sarge, right in front of you.").
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

PFC John Standard: Generation roll -- (52) 2[sup]nd[/sup]. How they ended up in Ice Guard roll -- (92) roll twice; first roll -- (43) Dangerously (Habitually) Incompetent, (54) Involves Explosives, second roll -- (64) Dangerous (Unpopular) Ideas, (85) Tolerance Problem.

PFC Frank Barer: Generation roll -- (01) 1[sup]st[/sup]. How they ended up in Ice Guard roll -- (01) Enemy in High Place, (50) High Ranked UEG Politico.

Sargent Joan Cannon: Generation roll -- (09) 1[sup]st[/sup]. How they ended up in Ice Guard roll -- (48) Dangerously (Habitually) Incompetent, (94) Darwin Award.

Cpl Henry Fodder: Generation roll -- (88) 3[sup]rd[/sup]. How they ended up in Ice Guard roll -- (40) Insanity, (58) Genuinely Insane, everyone thinks he's play acting.

taalismn wrote::D Standard and Bearer are the field bookies...they have a rep for setting up a betting pool on just about ANYTHING on the battlefield. This gets them in trouble with the established in-base bookies who feel left out of the field action.

And ironically, Fodder, whose enthusiasm, general zeal, and high competence have catapulted him to Corporal already, is Cannon's go-to adjutant. Cannon can trust Fodder to follow orders competently enough to the point that it compensates for Cannon's occasional lapse in attention or accidental self-buggery("Ah, minefield, sarge, right in front of you.").

taalismn
Priest

I'm scared that out of a sample of four people, two of them rolled doubles for 'Reason They Ended up In Ice Guard'. :shock:
Though admittedly, I should probably recreate modified rules for the 2nd and 3rd genners with regards to 'issues'(as opposed to 1st gen IG, who have 'subscriptions').
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:I'm scared that out of a sample of four people, two of them rolled doubles for 'Reason They Ended up In Ice Guard'. :shock:
Though admittedly, I should probably recreate modified rules for the 2nd and 3rd genners with regards to 'issues'(as opposed to 1st gen IG, who have 'subscriptions').

taalismn
Priest

Norma Para-mail Pilot: "Great...we've been rescued from murderous bastards by sociopathic lunatics." :roll:
Second Para-mail Pilot: "It's a sad, wretched world we live in...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Chronicler
Adventurer
Comment: "... and that is why you should never put a spork in a toaster."
-Over heard conversation in highschool

Unread post by Chronicler »

taalismn wrote:Norma Para-mail Pilot: "Great...we've been rescued from murderous bastards by sociopathic lunatics." :roll:

Ice guard trooper: "HEY! That's nice sociopathic lunatics to you bub!"

Ice guard trooper 2: "Man we don't get respect anywhere I tell yeah!"
taalismn
Priest

Ice Guard Trooper 3: "Nah, we're used to the cold shoulder."
Ice Guard Trooper 4: :thwak: "...we may be on an island in the tropics, but my hatred of overused puns like that hasn't thawed one bit...."
Para-mail Pilot: "Sad, wretched world, I tell you..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Norma Para-mail Pilot: "Great...we've been rescued from murderous bastards by sociopathic lunatics." :roll:

taalismn wrote:Ice Guard Trooper 3: "Nah, we're used to the cold shoulder."
Ice Guard Trooper 4: :thwak: "...we may be on an island in the tropics, but my hatred of overused puns like that hasn't thawed one bit...."
Para-mail Pilot: "Sad, wretched world, I tell you..."

taalismn
Priest

Cross Ange #16(spoilers)
You gotta be kidding me. TWISTER?
Of course, after the dominatrix performance Ange puts on at the beginning of the episode, they GOTTA compensate anybody who’s stuck with the show this long with more fanservice, short of mud- or oil-wrestling.
“It could have been worse, Tusk...they might have turned to you to decide ‘who’s the better lover’.”
“I know. I KNOW!” :ugh: :frazz:

Of course, this being the Xover(and frequently the Blooper) Thread, and it having been established that Shinji Ikari Sterling is Super-Stud, and Scott Bernard has been voted Most Likely to Be Incapacitated by Wild Sex, the most likely outcome of Cross Ange will be subverted by Tusk becoming Ange and Sala’s mutual stress reliever.
In which case, Tusk will be paid a visit by an elite club:
Shinji: “I can teach you a few things about concealing lockpicks where you can get them even with your hands secured above your head.”
Scott: “Both me and Lunk can teach you how to insert a hydrating IV line into yourself even when semi-conscious.”
Zor Prime: “I can give you tips on building an appropriately-equiped man-cave.”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Chronicler
Adventurer
Comment: "... and that is why you should never put a spork in a toaster."
-Over heard conversation in highschool

Unread post by Chronicler »

taalismn wrote:Cross Ange #16(spoilers)
Of course, after the dominatrix performance Ange puts on at the beginning of the episode, they GOTTA compensate anybody who’s stuck with the show this long with more fanservice, short of mud- or oil-wrestling.
“It could have been worse, Tusk...they might have turned to you to decide ‘who’s the better lover’.”

Of course, this being the Xover(and frequently the Blooper) Thread, and it having been established that Shinji Ikari Sterling is Super-Stud, and Scott Bernard has been voted Most Likely to Be Incapacitated by Wild Sex, the most likely outcome of Cross Ange will be subverted by Tusk becoming Ange and Sala’s mutual stress reliever.
Shinji: “I can teach you a few things about concealing lockpicks where you can get them even with your hands secured above your head.”
Scott: “Both me and Lunk can teach you how to insert a hydrating IV line into yourself even when semi-conscious.”

Taalismn, why do you watch this show? I couldn't get past the first episode.
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Chronicler wrote:

Once she get's past her "I'm a princess" phase, it gets better.
taalismn
Priest

Chronicler wrote:[

FANSERVICE. :P :clown:

No, it;s because some shows are just so FUN to MST2k.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, for instance, is such a psychological and theological trainwreck, but it's addictive when you start messing with it, and tossing in xovers.
Admittedly, though, I'm far more addicted to the FANFICTION than the canon material.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

Chronicler wrote:

the 1st episode really turned me off as well. then I saw people discussing it on another forum (battletech actually) so I decided to watch the 2nd and 3rd episodes. it really gets better, its still not one I am/was anxiously waiting for each episode to come out like log horizon or sword art online but it does get better. I am currently up to episode 10 or 11 where you get another dose of "stupid" but its understandable and in char stupid... (where Ange starts finding out just how evil her brother really is, and how much he has twisted their sister. )
Alpha 11
Palladin

:lol: :lol: If you haven't noticed, by the looks of things, the big dragons are the males and the little ones are the females. In which, the females look like they out number the males. So Tusk has a great chance of getting a harem, with Ange already going after him, with a couple of the pilots maybe going after her, her maid, and then maybe some of the dragon girls.

SRoss wrote:
Chronicler wrote:

Once she get's past her "I'm a princess" phase, it gets better.

Agree. Plus I LOVE mecha shows! :love:

taalismn wrote:
Chronicler wrote:[

FANSERVICE. :P :clown:

No, it;s because some shows are just so FUN to MST2k.

Neon Genesis Evangelion, for instance, is such a psychological and theological trainwreck, but it's addictive when you start messing with it, and tossing in xovers.
Admittedly, though, I'm far more addicted to the FANFICTION than the canon material.

Again, agree, and yes, the fanfiction is great!

guardiandashi wrote:
Chronicler wrote:

the 1st episode really turned me off as well. then I saw people discussing it on another forum (battletech actually) so I decided to watch the 2nd and 3rd episodes. it really gets better, its still not one I am/was anxiously waiting for each episode to come out like log horizon or sword art online but it does get better. I am currently up to episode 10 or 11 where you get another dose of "stupid" but its understandable and in char stupid... (where Ange starts finding out just how evil her brother really is, and how much he has twisted their sister. )

That far behind? It greats REALLY interesting in the next few episodes.
taalismn
Priest

“Wait...if Ange and Salah have existed in other universes and are bound by association does that mean-?”

For a moment, Tusk became aware of others standing beside him, but not necessarily in the same room as him.

-The Believer pulled his parka hood back from his face, white locks of hair loose, as he looked over at Ange, who for a brief moment, seemed to be wearing an abbreviated and sequin-covered fur outfit as she pirouetted past a skating Sala, before delivering an eviscerating kick to a charging mutant polar bear.

-A more grizzled-looking Sergeant Task turned his head to compensate for his eyepatch as he watched Ange grunt as she bent to the job of wrestling Sala’s arm back and down to the table. The chanting from the assorted audience of drifters, gunners, cyborgs, mutants, and d-bees was deafening.

-Tusker Longeyes settled his spear against his shoulder and rocked back on his heels as his mate Ange settled her dispute with the Lizard-Clan woman. It didn’t look as if it was going to be a QUICK resolution, as there were still plenty of loose rocks in the area.

-‘Texus’ Tusk hit the floor as the tiddlywink embedded itself with bullet force in the saloon wall behind him. From the relative sanctuary of ground level under the table, he could hear the drunken slur of ‘Aggie’ Ange challenge her equally inebriated opponent to ‘match that, you snake-tongued b****!”

-Arthur Tusk, young genuis and CEO of Vilkiss Enterprises, watched intently the click of chess pieces as Ange attempted to outflank her opponent in a duel of skill and nerves. The office pool could hardly breath as they watched the two junior executives bear down to the task of settling who was the smarter and most competitive in the office.

-Flight Lieutenant Tusk groaned as he tried NOT to panic in front of the spellbound crowd as they all watched Pilot Ange’s F-15JAX accelerate into a stunt known as the ‘widowmaker’ in an effort to beat the performance put earlier on by a certain pilot in a purple Sukhoi....

-Ogata Tusk, college student, fought to retain both composure and consciousness while not nosebleeding all over the floor as the ‘competitive striptease’ between his housemates neared its final phase....

-Squire Tusk grabbed his master around her waist, ignoring her protests, and scrambled frantically for the docks. One did NOT just humiliate the Princess of Draca-Arragon in front of her loyal followers without expecting them to take vengeance!

-Akira Tusk, butler by day and the sidekick Yamatoman by night, watched as his mistress by day and the Princess Night when the sun set, traded punches with Dragongirl. Again, their hunt for the elusive criminal mastermind ‘Embryo’ apparently had to take a backseat to the two superheroines’ private rivalry.

-”Swabby’ Tusk kept his breathing normal as his hand crept for the throwing knife hidden in his wooden leg. The atmosphere was tense aboard the Royal Junk as the Pirate Princess and the Dragon Princess glared at each other, ready to draw steel on each other. And he knew damned well that with the horde of dragon-ninja surrounding them, that didn’t bode well for the desperately sought-after alliance the Crown-in-Exile so badly needed.

-Agent 0.02 attempted to sink deeper into the shotgun seat of the Citroen GTX as, beside him behind the wheel, the latest holder of the 007 designation, Ange Bond, glared at the driver of the Kia Sidewinder, straining at the stoplight beside them. Ignoring the icy stare leveled at him by the other car’s passenger, the latest sidekick to the 007 legacy focused on mentally preparing himself for what he just KNEW was going to happen next...

-Sir Tusk, cyberknight, sighed as his Fallen Princess staggered back, but showed no sign of wanting to bail out. Whatever was she thinking, tackling a young Horned Dragon?

-Yang Tusk gritted his teeth and fought off unconsciousness as he attempted again to reach the rope knots holding him dangling upside down, trusting in the guardswomen’s distraction with the contest taking place NOT to notice his escape attempt. If he was going to be fought over as some sort of prize, he was going to be upright and as dignified as possible, damnit!

-Captain Tusk Mastadon only briefly boggled as the two EVA pods came barreling down the length of the Dracochic transport cruiser, moving at breakneck speed past the observation bridge and maneuvering last-second to avoid colliding with hull features and each other as they raced into the void. He just KNEW who was in those two spacepods.....

-Horito Tusk mentally sent an apology to his martial arts sensei as two beautiful women beat the snot out of each other using a bewildering array of techniques and weapons, for the right to claim his attention. His earlier efforts to break up the fight had been nearly as violently rebuffed and had only made things worse. What was it about the Anything Goes school that made for such a violent romantic life?

-Sir Tusk, Mystic Knight of the Order of the Rose, hopped down to the street and picked up the moaning unconscious body of the ex-slave bioborg girl he’d made himself responsible for, nodding to the lieutenant of the Amazon being carried off in similar state off the impromptu dueling ground, grateful that at least this time the collateral damage was contained.

-The Tuskman leaned back in the pillows as he watched his Angel and the Dragonlass tongue-duel, their hands roaming all over each other as they sought to distract their opponent at a critical moment. Whatever the outcome, he felt he was the winner.

-Lynn Tusk rolled his eyes as Lady Angelise tried to sweep the legs out from under her opponent. Really, neither the Norma Clan nor the Dracon Clan had time for this, but apparently the two just HAD to settle their personal feud, or whatever it was, before they could turn their attention to dealing with the False God.

-Prince Tusk cringed as he saw who was entering the Great Hall, even as he realized that he’d failed to steer his female companion away from seeing that same personage. Silently he sent a prayer to whoever might be listening that a diplomatic incident could be averted this time.

Tusk blinked again as the room returned to normal. What the hell was that?! That was just too damned silly!
Last edited by taalismn on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

-Han Tusk, winced inwardly as the farmgirl, Ange, was tagged by the training remote that the Dragon Jedi tossed up.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:-Han Tusk, winced inwardly as the farmgirl, Ange, was tagged by the training remote that the Dragon Jedi tossed up.

Jill:"My arm? How'd I lose my arm? Well, I didn't let the Wookie win."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:“Wait...if Ange and Salah have existed in other universes and are bound by association does that mean-?”

For a moment, Tusk became aware of others standing beside him, but not necessarily in the same room as him.

-The Believer pulled his parka hood back from his face, white locks of hair loose, as he looked over at Ange, who for a brief moment, seemed to be wearing an abbreviated and sequin-covered fur outfit as she pirouetted past a skating Sala, before delivering an eviscerating kick to a charging mutant polar bear.

-A more grizzled-looking Sergeant Task turned his head to compensate for his eyepatch as he watched Ange grunt as she bent to the job of wrestling Sala’s arm back and down to the table. The chanting from the assorted audience of drifters, gunners, cyborgs, mutants, and d-bees was deafening.

-Tusker Longeyes settled his spear against his shoulder and rocked back on his heels as his mate Ange settled her dispute with the Lizard-Clan woman. It didn’t look as if it was going to be a QUICK resolution, as there were still plenty of loose rocks in the area.

-‘Texus’ Tusk hit the floor as the tiddlywink embedded itself with bullet force in the saloon wall behind him. From the relative sanctuary of ground level under the table, he could hear the drunken slur of ‘Aggie’ Ange challenge her equally inebriated opponent to ‘match that, you snake-tongued b****!”

-Arthur Tusk, young genuis and CEO of Vilkiss Enterprises, watched intently the click of chess pieces as Ange attempted to outflank her opponent in a duel of skill and nerves. The office pool could hardly breath as they watched the two junior executives bear down to the task of settling who was the smarter and most competitive in the office.

-Flight Lieutenant Tusk groaned as he tried NOT to panic in front of the spellbound crowd as they all watched Pilot Ange’s F-15JAX accelerate into a stunt known as the ‘widowmaker’ in an effort to beat the performance put earlier on by a certain pilot in a purple Sukhoi....

-Ogata Tusk, college student, fought to retain both composure and consciousness while not nosebleeding all over the floor as the ‘competitive striptease’ between his housemates neared its final phase....

-Squire Tusk grabbed his master around her waist, ignoring her protests, and scrambled frantically for the docks. One did NOT just humiliate the Princess of Draca-Arragon in front of her loyal followers without expecting them to take vengeance!

-Akira Tusk, butler by day and the sidekick Yamatoman by night, watched as his mistress by day and the Princess Night when the sun set, traded punches with Dragongirl. Again, their hunt for the elusive criminal mastermind ‘Embryo’ apparently had to take a backseat to the two superheroines’ private rivalry.

-”Swabby’ Tusk kept his breathing normal as his hand crept for the throwing knife hidden in his wooden leg. The atmosphere was tense aboard the Royal Junk as the Pirate Princess and the Dragon Princess glared at each other, ready to draw steel on each other. And he knew damned well that with the horde of dragon-ninja surrounding them, that didn’t bode well for the desperately sought-after alliance the Crown-in-Exile so badly needed.

-Agent 0.02 attempted to sink deeper into the shotgun seat of the Citroen GTX as, beside him behind the wheel, the latest holder of the 007 designation, Ange Bond, glared at the driver of the Kia Sidewinder, straining at the stoplight beside them. Ignoring the icy stare leveled at him by the other car’s passenger, the latest sidekick to the 007 legacy focused on mentally preparing himself for what he just KNEW was going to happen next...

-Sir Tusk, cyberknight, sighed as his Fallen Princess staggered back, but showed no sign of wanting to bail out. Whatever was she thinking, tackling a young Horned Dragon?

-Yang Tusk gritted his teeth and fought off unconsciousness as he attempted again to reach the rope knots holding him dangling upside down, trusting in the guardswomen’s distraction with the contest taking place NOT to notice his escape attempt. If he was going to be fought over as some sort of prize, he was going to be upright and as dignified as possible, damnit!

-Captain Tusk Mastadon only briefly boggled as the two EVA pods came barreling down the length of the Dracochic transport cruiser, moving at breakneck speed past the observation bridge and maneuvering last-second to avoid colliding with hull features and each other as they raced into the void. He just KNEW who was in those two spacepods.....

-Horito Tusk mentally sent an apology to his martial arts sensei as two beautiful women beat the snot out of each other using a bewildering array of techniques and weapons, for the right to claim his attention. His earlier efforts to break up the fight had been nearly as violently rebuffed and had only made things worse. What was it about the Anything Goes school that made for such a violent romantic life?

-Sir Tusk, Mystic Knight of the Order of the Rose, hopped down to the street and picked up the moaning unconscious body of the ex-slave bioborg girl he’d made himself responsible for, nodding to the lieutenant of the Amazon being carried off in similar state off the impromptu dueling ground, grateful that at least this time the collateral damage was contained.

-The Tuskman leaned back in the pillows as he watched his Angel and the Dragonlass tongue-duel, their hands roaming all over each other as they sought to distract their opponent at a critical moment. Whatever the outcome, he felt he was the winner.

-Lynn Tusk rolled his eyes as Lady Angelise tried to sweep the legs out from under her opponent. Really, neither the Norma Clan nor the Dracon Clan had time for this, but apparently the two just HAD to settle their personal feud, or whatever it was, before they could turn their attention to dealing with the False God.

-Prince Tusk cringed as he saw who was entering the Great Hall, even as he realized that he’d failed to steer his female companion away from seeing that same personage. Silently he sent a prayer to whoever might be listening that a diplomatic incident could be averted this time.

Tusk blinked again as the room returned to normal. What the hell was that?! That was just too damned silly!

SRoss wrote:-Han Tusk, winced inwardly as the farmgirl, Ange, was tagged by the training remote that the Dragon Jedi tossed up.

:lol: :shock: They've been everywhere!

taalismn wrote:

Jill:"My arm? How'd I lose my arm? Well, I didn't let the Wookie win."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
taalismn
Priest

And let's face it; BAD anime series are even more fun to spoof than GOOD ones, because spoofing is an improvement. There's also a lot more leeway to messing with things. I can't think of an effective way, for example, to send up, say, Wings of Honemaise, because it's such a well-told story(aside from one sequence of implied sqeck), bu duds like Vogie's Angel just BEG to hammered with the Spoof Hammer.
And when writers try to be clever by loading their show with shoutouts, it makes things even worse(anybody notice that the 'twister' game in Cross Ange 16 is made up of Zeon Mobile Suit heads?).
Robotech, of course, with THREE GENERATIONS, is spoofable because of various plotholes and pratfalls, and its hardware and characters lend themselves quite well to crossover mayhem.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:And let's face it; BAD anime series are even more fun to spoof than GOOD ones, because spoofing is an improvement. There's also a lot more leeway to messing with things. I can't think of an effective way, for example, to send up, say, Wings of Honemaise, because it's such a well-told story(aside from one sequence of implied sqeck), bu duds like Vogie's Angel just BEG to hammered with the Spoof Hammer.
And when writers try to be clever by loading their show with shoutouts, it makes things even worse(anybody notice that the 'twister' game in Cross Ange 16 is made up of Zeon Mobile Suit heads?).
Robotech, of course, with THREE GENERATIONS, is spoofable because of various plotholes and pratfalls, and its hardware and characters lend themselves quite well to crossover mayhem.

:lol: As long as its written good, the more the marrier!
taalismn
Priest

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..."
"Oh come on! Why not? We KNOW that the Flower of Life has a profound effect in cleaning up and revitalizing the environment! Imagine how much faster and more efficiently it could help clean up that Earth's polluted ecosystem!"
"I really really don't think you're interested in purging the dracunium pollution from the environment. I think you're more interested in what would happen if the DRAGONs assimilated it..."
"And it would be SPECTACULAR-!!!"
"Which isn't necessarily a good thing."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:"I wouldn't do that if I were you..."
"Oh come on! Why not? We KNOW that the Flower of Life has a profound effect in cleaning up and revitalizing the environment! Imagine how much faster and more efficiently it could help clean up that Earth's polluted ecosystem!"
"I really really don't think you're interested in purging the dracunium pollution from the environment. I think you're more interested in what would happen if the DRAGONs assimilated it..."

Lang: "Und zay call me mad!?!" :roll:
taalismn
Priest

“Have you REALLY considered all the ramifications of introducing the Invid Flower of Life to the DRAGONs’ ‘True Earth’?”
“Sure! Cleaner air and water faster, more ambient energy in the environment-”
“And what if the Invid discover what you’ve done?”
“So they run into the dragon-humans. The population’s small enough and out of the way that the Invid shouldn’t see them as threats. They might even get along together-”
“And-?”
“And what?! Why are you looking at me like that for?”
----
Hilda looked at the group of DRAGONs pouring out of the singularity. In among the familiar winged scuna-classes and the larger brig- and frigate-class DRAGONs were a large number of red- and purpled-shelled cyclopean entities of unfamiliar shape that seemed to JET rather than wing their way through the air.
Hilda gulped as the newcomers took up formation and turned towards the oncoming norma force. Claws unfolded and what had to be WEAPONS began glowing with ominous energy.
“We’re going to need some new classifications....”
----
“Ouch....zerg rush...”
“At least the Invid don’t EAT people...The evolved Invid that is...”
“No...rather than being devoured, a few of them end up in genesis pits because the Regis is so intrigued by the DNA potentials she sees in the dragon-humans.”
“But after a few massacres where the dragons and Invid who get pulled across by the Dawn Pillar mess up the harvesting forces meant to kill DRAGONs, and the Regis uses the power of the Flower of Life to open up her own singularities to haul them back across, the mana-verse starts starving for mana, the norma get disgruntled a lot faster, and-”
“Then Embryo starts investigating this new energy source and starts messing with psuedo-Protoculture, because he’s a sore loser.”
“Okay, it starts getting messy, I’ll give you that.”
“Oh look! He even starts remaking mana-civilization along the same lines as the Robotech Masters, and the Regis starts looking at evolving her own people along paths like the dragons-”
“Okay, okay, you made your point!”
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't know if I should be scarred or intrigued by that...

SRoss wrote:

Lang: "Und zay call me mad!?!" :roll:

taalismn wrote:“Have you REALLY considered all the ramifications of introducing the Invid Flower of Life to the DRAGONs’ ‘True Earth’?”
“Sure! Cleaner air and water faster, more ambient energy in the environment-”
“And what if the Invid discover what you’ve done?”
“So they run into the dragon-humans. The population’s small enough and out of the way that the Invid shouldn’t see them as threats. They might even get along together-”
“And-?”
“And what?! Why are you looking at me like that for?”
----
Hilda looked at the group of DRAGONs pouring out of the singularity. In among the familiar winged scuna-classes and the larger brig- and frigate-class DRAGONs were a large number of red- and purpled-shelled cyclopean entities of unfamiliar shape that seemed to JET rather than wing their way through the air.
Hilda gulped as the newcomers took up formation and turned towards the oncoming norma force. Claws unfolded and what had to be WEAPONS began glowing with ominous energy.
“We’re going to need some new classifications....”
----
“Ouch....zerg rush...”
“At least the Invid don’t EAT people...The evolved Invid that is...”
“No...rather than being devoured, a few of them end up in genesis pits because the Regis is so intrigued by the DNA potentials she sees in the dragon-humans.”
“But after a few massacres where the dragons and Invid who get pulled across by the Dawn Pillar mess up the harvesting forces meant to kill DRAGONs, and the Regis uses the power of the Flower of Life to open up her own singularities to haul them back across, the mana-verse starts starving for mana, the norma get disgruntled a lot faster, and-”
“Then Embryo starts investigating this new energy source and starts messing with psuedo-Protoculture, because he’s a sore loser.”
“Okay, it starts getting messy, I’ll give you that.”
“Oh look! He even starts remaking mana-civilization along the same lines as the Robotech Masters, and the Regis starts looking at evolving her own people along paths like the dragons-”
“Okay, okay, you made your point!”

taalismn
Priest

Salamandinay looked at the blond opposite her and smirked; "I challenge you to a contest; if I win, you stay and fight by my side in my cause. If you win, you get to go free."
"How about if I win, not only to I go free, you have to do what I say for a week, within reasonable limits."
"Very well. Our first challenge is...bowling!"
"You're on!"
Angelo Dante: *snicker* "Does she know the el-tee bowls overhand?"
Louie: "Not a chance..."
Naga:(overhearing the last remarks)"Your Majesty! NO! IT'S A TRAP!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Edwards, Kyle & Karno: "Can you remake the world where we're successful and happy?"

Embryo: "Hey! I'm not really a God you know!"
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Edwards, Kyle & Karno: "Can you remake the world where we're successful and happy?"

Klingon: "Let's kill you anyway."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:Edwards, Kyle & Karno: "Can you remake the world where we're successful and happy?"

Klingon: "Let's kill you anyway."

As the Klingon sharpens his Bat'leth Embryo starts singing and Karno's shirt turns red.

Karno: "I've got a bad feeling about this... :nh: "
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Cross Ange #17(spoilers)

Nova: "So you've become the enemy Commander."

Salia: "Yes, better equipment, better uniforms, more respect."

Edwards: "You realize this means you'll likely get killed before the boss fight."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Cross Ange #17(spoilers)

Roy Fokker: (looking at Salia and Chris)"Okay, who are the 'Devo' rejects?"

Annnddd just as Tusk's crotch-diving seems to getting to be old schtick, does it appear to you that he's now being hit on by the DRAGONs' doctor and seems to have a little friction with Hilda?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:Cross Ange #17(spoilers)

Roy Fokker: (looking at Salia and Chris)"Okay, who are the 'Devo' rejects?"

Annnddd just as Tusk's crotch-diving seems to getting to be old schtick, does it appear to you that he's now being hit on by the DRAGONs' doctor and seems to have a little friction with Hilda?

Kinda reminded me of the RWBY Yellow trailer.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”