Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by taalismn »

SRoss wrote:Dessok, it is said only had eyes for Starsha, but today he was smitten by the woman who's butt was wedged in the bridge viewport.

Alecia: (Trying to unjam herself) "Who keeps putting these things here!?!" :cry: :oops:

The giant orange Montrex adhering spread-eagled to the window next to her is cause for concern as well.
Those ain't suction cups on its paws holding it on...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:Dessok, it is said only had eyes for Starsha, but today he was smitten by the woman who's butt was wedged in the bridge viewport.

Alecia: (Trying to unjam herself) "Who keeps putting these things here!?!" :cry: :oops:

The giant orange Montrex adhering spread-eagled to the window next to her is cause for concern as well.
Those ain't suction cups on its paws holding it on...

:lol: :eek:
taalismn
Priest

"Guys...I don't mean to sound alarmist, but are those CRACKS spidering out from where that thing's clinging to the viewport? And there's hard vacuum out there..." :shock:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Guys...I don't mean to sound alarmist, but are those CRACKS spidering out from where that thing's clinging to the viewport? And there's hard vacuum out there..." :shock:

:lol: :shock: :? :eek:
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

taalismn wrote:"Guys...I don't mean to sound alarmist, but are those CRACKS spidering out from where that thing's clinging to the viewport? And there's hard vacuum out there..." :shock:

yes those are scores and cracks forming in the transparisteel viewport that the cat is hanging from, of course the big question is how upset is Megarea.... if she is not very happy she might engage the vibro-claws, on her front feet, and open the window up on the new cut lines she just put into it. On the other hand if she is feeling nice she can project a SI or barrier shield to stabilize the viewport until it is fixed.
taalismn
Priest

guardiandashi wrote:

yes those are scores and cracks forming in the transparisteel viewport that the cat is hanging from, of course the big question is how upset is Megarea.... if she is not very happy she might engage the vibro-claws, on her front feet, and open the window up on the new cut lines she just put into it. On the other hand if she is feeling nice she can project a SI or barrier shield to stabilize the viewport until it is fixed.

Well, I'm just stepping out to the other side of the airtight bulkhead for some tea....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Desslok: (Moving with a flourish of his cape and loyal band of female attendants) "I'm leaving the bridge now. Tractor Beam control, when the view port breaks," (Indicating Alecia) "pull that lovely angel in. You men," (Pointing to some random bridge crew) "Sing something patriotic until the end."

Bridge Crew
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:

Well, I'm just stepping out to the other side of the airtight bulkhead for some tea....

:lol: :shock: Good ideal.

SRoss wrote:Desslok: (Moving with a flourish of his cape and loyal band of female attendants) "I'm leaving the bridge now. Tractor Beam control, when the view port breaks," (Indicating Alecia) "pull that lovely angel in. You men," (Pointing to some random bridge crew) "Sing something patriotic until the end."

Bridge Crew

:lol:
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Meanwhile, in a darkened hanger, a raccoon finished rebuilding a VA-6 Mothra Monster with Mauve Squadron markings.

SRoss: "So umm ... Who gets to tell him we don't need it?"

Apparently nobody told him the history and (in)significance of Mauve Squadron, otherwise known as "The Buttmonkeys of the Galaxy".
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:Meanwhile, in a darkened hanger, a raccoon finished rebuilding a VA-6 Mothra Monster with Mauve Squadron markings.

Apparently nobody told him the history and (in)significance of Mauve Squadron, otherwise known as "The Buttmonkeys of the Galaxy".

Yes, but our technically being part of Mauve Squadron is basically how we in the Fourth Wall Gang get access to Variable Weapons. Besides, who else but Rocket could add Shock Cannon mode to a VA-6's Main Guns.
taalismn
Priest

I prefer being a member of Ice Guard myself if I'm to be assigned to Siberia; the base library's better.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

:lol: Poor guy.

SRoss wrote:
taalismn wrote:

Yes, but our technically being part of Mauve Squadron is basically how we in the Fourth Wall Gang get access to Variable Weapons. Besides, who else but Rocket could add Shock Cannon mode to a VA-6's Main Guns.

:lol: :shock:

taalismn wrote:I prefer being a member of Ice Guard myself if I'm to be assigned to Siberia; the base library's better.

:D :lol: You like it REAL quiet, don't you?
taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:[q

After the umpteenth time of being asked a broad and vague question, and less than a minute later, being asked, whether I have an answer yet)"Welcome to McInfo, an answer in 60 seconds or less!"), or being asked an entirely different question while I'm still working on the first("Ah, which question do you want me to answer?" "The third one, of course!"), or being asked an exercise in futility("get/tell me every magazine with a cover photo of Hilary Clinton taken AFTER she was fired as Secretary of State"), typically in the last fifteen minutes before closing, one begins to believe in the Jean-Paul Sartre line about 'hell being other people". :badbad:

My annual short six-day vacation begins wednesday, but I'll be working like the dickens for the next two days, both at official work and at home. Lot of work for six days off(two traveling).
No, I'm not going to Siberia.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

After the umpteenth time of being asked a broad and vague question, and less than a minute later, being asked, whether I have an answer yet)"Welcome to McInfo, an answer in 60 seconds or less!"), or being asked an entirely different question while I'm still working on the first("Ah, which question do you want me to answer?" "The third one, of course!"), or being asked an exercise in futility("get/tell me every magazine with a cover photo of Hilary Clinton taken AFTER she was fired as Secretary of State"), typically in the last fifteen minutes before closing, one begins to believe in the Jean-Paul Sartre line about 'hell being other people". :badbad:

My annual short six-day vacation begins wednesday, but I'll be working like the dickens for the next two days, both at official work and at home. Lot of work for six days off(two traveling).
No, I'm not going to Siberia.

:lol: Sorry, can't help but laugh a little. Would hate to be in that position also. Hope you have a nice vacation there! If you don't mind, were are you going? And if you are looking for a full time job, we got a bunch of them up here in western North Dakota!
taalismn
Priest

To keep it xover related, I imagine the UEsG public librarians to be trainees of THIS guy:
http://www.jtillustration.com/rex/

He already crosses dimensions, space, and time. :D 8)

His interns of course, would hail from http://www.unshelved.com/
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Meanwhile in the Ice Guard base library.

Khyron: "Excuse me. Do you have Machiavelli's The Prince?"

Librarian: (Grabbing Khyron by the throat) "Don't you know the Dewey Decimal System!?!"
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Meanwhile in the Ice Guard base library.

Librarian: (Grabbing Khyron by the throat) "Don't you know the Dewey Decimal System!?!"

Khyron at Ice Guard?
What did they do, get a shipment of frozen bozo?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:To keep it xover related, I imagine the UEsG public librarians to be trainees of THIS guy:

:lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:

Khyron at Ice Guard?

:lol: This library stuff reminds me of a move about this guy who was always reading and always going to class to learn more stuff, and he got a job at this special library that held all these old and dangerous artifacts. And that library guarded them so that the wrong people couldn't get them and like take over the world. It actually wasn't a bad movie.
guardiandashi
Hero

Alpha 11 wrote:
taalismn wrote:To keep it xover related, I imagine the UEsG public librarians to be trainees of THIS guy:

taalismn wrote:

Khyron at Ice Guard?

:lol: This library stuff reminds me of a move about this guy who was always reading and always going to class to learn more stuff, and he got a job at this special library that held all these old and dangerous artifacts. And that library guarded them so that the wrong people couldn't get them and like take over the world. It actually wasn't a bad movie.

its actually a series of movies now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Librarian_(franchise)

its not bad and kind of amusing I remember a scene where he is "training" by fencing with Excalibur.
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

taalismn wrote:

Khyron at Ice Guard?

its not bad and kind of amusing I remember a scene where he is "training" by fencing with Excalibur.

:shock: Wow. Didn't know there was more then one movie. Don't remember that part with Excalibur. If it wasn't in the first movie, then I didn't see that scene, or if it was, I forgotten it.
guardiandashi
Hero

Alpha 11 wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:

taalismn wrote:

Khyron at Ice Guard?

:shock: Wow. Didn't know there was more then one movie. Don't remember that part with Excalibur. If it wasn't in the first movie, then I didn't see that scene, or if it was, I forgotten it.

it was the second or third movie... "Excalibur" had a bit of an "attitude" when he tried to stop in the middle of training time to do something else, and so hit him several times (flat of the blade of course)
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:
it was the second or third movie... "Excalibur" had a bit of an "attitude" when he tried to stop in the middle of training time to do something else, and so hit him several times (flat of the blade of course)

:lol: So it was like a Rune weapon?
guardiandashi
Hero

Alpha 11 wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:

sort of.

Excalibur was fighting on its own like a "dancing" or winged blade where it acts like its own wielder.

and the "librarian" was fencing against it as Excalibur tried to teach him how to defend himself.
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:

sort of.

Excalibur was fighting on its own like a "dancing" or winged blade where it acts like its own wielder.

and the "librarian" was fencing against it as Excalibur tried to teach him how to defend himself.

Cool.
taalismn
Priest

And I'm back, in spite of the discovery that the Dominican Republic apparently has a history of exporting kamikaze taxi drivers.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:And I'm back, in spite of the discovery that the Dominican Republic apparently has a history of exporting kamikaze taxi drivers.

:lol: :lol: :shock: Dominican Republic? Should have gone to Japan and portanken of all the otako goodness there!
taalismn
Priest

Never have I found myself praying for the overalll armored protection of a Herkimer Battle Jitney than when shifting lanes on I-84 in the back of a Yellow Cab.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Never have I found myself praying for the overalll armored protection of a Herkimer Battle Jitney than when shifting lanes on I-84 in the back of a Yellow Cab.

:lol: :eek:
Alpha 11
Palladin

Dairugger XV wrote:Emerson struggled to keep his horror and rage out of his face, “Get the GN-X’s and the Spartases back here now! We need them back at peak operational efficiency 10 minutes ago!”

Emerson could only growl as he watched as the 9 new Evangelions ripped into his forces. They appeared just as the angel was being destroyed. He had hoped they were sent when NERV’s EVAs did not deploy, but they started attacking the joint forces nearly instantly. The surprise of it cost more than a few pilots their lives. Fortunately the ASC forces were able to get their acts together and start evading the Angels. The fire the produced had little to no effect on the white beasts, and the weapons they had that could pierce the AT Field needed resupply desperately, having completely spent themselves against the angel.

“I warned you about the dummy plug system and the possibility of more EVA pilots at other NERV facilities.”

Emerson shot Dana an angry glare, “The cadet will learn proper military discipline, now get out of here and someone confine her somewhere until I say otherwise.”

As much as Emerson was angry over Dana’s complete lack of military bearing and deference to a superior officer, he had to admit she wasn’t wrong. Her plan did account for something like this happening, but it would be career suicide to just accept a cadet’s plan, without more experienced heads making changes. Moreover, the UN and UEG both had political demands of their own that had to be tended to, including limiting the number of forces brought over to this world. Curiously, both the Union and AEU had their tactical forecasters actually objected to the changes made to the plan. The Union’s objections was because they no doubt wanted the political leverage from having a rising military star’s plan be the one that won the day. The AEU actually objected because their own forecasters had more subtle changes in mind, particularly this Kati Mannequin.
Emerson let a sigh escape his lips. For once, he wished he had listened to those that were his juniors instead of his experience and training told him was right. After all, this was just as much undiscovered territory as when the Zentraedi first attacked; assuming the tried and true would continue to work was stupid in hindsight.
Sergei Smirnov pulled himself from the wrecked GN-X and was grateful his subordinates had gotten clear when these beasts had shown up. He was getting fairly old for a MS pilot and should probably move himself to a more office position, but he still had some good years in him left. A bright flash appeared to his left and he was certain one of these things just unleashed a blast that was going to kill him. Instead, 16 people and three cats stood where the light was. The group just as confused as Sergei.

Sergei tried to warn them to get out the way when one of the EVAs swiped the area with a its lance. Most of the people escaped unharmed but one blonde woman caught the very tip of the lance and was beginning to bleed out. Sergei got up and ran over, “This Jinx Commander to Doppleganger, we need medevac support on my location now.”

As Sergei radioed in the request a young girl with blue hair ran over and put her hands over the blonde woman, there was a mist forming between the girl’s hands and the woman’s body, “Hang in there Lucy, I’ll heal you!”

Sergei could not believe what was happening before his eyes, everyone in that group seemed beyond angry at that point. The old man of the group stepped forward, “I will not forgive some monster who has harmed one of my children,” and with those words went from under a meter tall to the same size as the white EVAs, without so much as a tearing his clothes. He got in a fist fight with the EVA that made the slash when the other EVAs started ganging up on the old man.

The rest of the group that appeared in that burst of light, except the cats, moved into action. The red-headed woman changed her armor in a flash of light into some yellow armor with huge shoulder pauldrons and a spear. She hurled the spear at one of the attacking EVAs, which then ignited rocket boosters and flew faster and further than the already superhuman strength she hurled it with in the first place. The spear made contact with the AT Field and forced it into the visible spectrum, before tearing through it and wounding the EVA.

Sergei’s jaw dropped. There was no rational explanation for what he just saw. It didn’t help matters at all when he saw the pink-haired man combust into flames with absolutely no visible damage to himself and start punching one of the EVAs, and it worked. Sergei couldn’t keep himself from exclaiming, “That man is on fire!”

The blue cat remarked, “Aye, sir!”

Sergei could feel his eyes bulging, “That cat talked!”

The white cat looked at Sergei, “We’re not cats, we are exceeds.”

Sergei tried to calm himself, “How are they damaging the Evangelions?”

The black cat answered, “They are Fiore’s strongest wizard guild.”

Sergei’s eye twitched, “Wizards? As in magic?”

The blue one cried out again, “Aye, sir!”

Sergei screamed, “Magic doesn’t exist!”

All three exceeds looked at Sergei like he was an idiot, but only the blue one said anything, “And I thought Natsu was stupid.”

The black exceed turned his gaze back to the battle, “Still their attacks aren’t doing that much damage.”

Sergei shook himself from the shock and decided he’d deal with the world-view shattering revelation later, “They have to take out the cores to finish them, otherwise they will just keep regenerating.”

The black one suddenly grew to a full head taller than Sergei and with a build that a real human could only achieve with heavy steroid use, “I will let our friends know. Stay here and guard Wendy and Lucy.”

The black one entered the fray and it wasn’t long before the group started actually coordinating their attacks, exposing and destroying the cores. Sergei did his best to ignore the obvious violations of physics.
Lorenz and Emerson both had the same headache, and they were simultaneously wondering if they had consumed a hallucinogen recently. The mass production EVAs had been defeated by a group of random interlopers, on foot, doing things that clearly violated all sense of reality. The nail in both their proverbial coffins was when the old giant unleashed what instruments registered as a truly massive nuclear-scale attack that engulfed the battlefield, but only obliterated the MP EVAs. One did not like the prospect of a jail cell, and one did not like the prospect of putting this into a report.

Please update soon! :D
Alpha 11
Palladin

I really want to keep this going. So how about this world?

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6XOSJyJtk8

First episode: http://anilinkz.com/aldnoah-zero-episode-1?src=3

Spoiler:
Sorry New Orleans.
taalismn
Priest

New Orleans was living on borrowed time anyway.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:New Orleans was living on borrowed time anyway.

:lol: Sorry, just found that a little funny.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

C'mon folks. Let's keep going with this.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:C'mon folks. Let's keep going with this.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Waiting for the ol' brain to recharge; we basically charged through 100 pages of stuff. It's easy to PROPOSE crossovers, it's rather more time-consuming and exhausting to flesh them out meaningfully. ;) :sleep:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Rathorc Lemenger wrote:C'mon folks. Let's keep going with this.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Waiting for the ol' brain to recharge; we basically charged through 100 pages of stuff. It's easy to PROPOSE crossovers, it's rather more time-consuming and exhausting to flesh them out meaningfully. ;) :sleep:

Ya, that is true. Like this:

:shock: Sir, we have a bug problem.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL0vX-hIMk8

If you want to see the actual episodes, then here:

http://anilinkz.com/series/terra-formars
taalismn
Priest

Writing is easy; you simply set a blank piece of paper in front of yourself, take up a writing instrument of choice in your hand, and then stare at the paper until the blood starts beading out on your forehead.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Writing is easy; you simply set a blank piece of paper in front of yourself, take up a writing instrument of choice in your hand, and then stare at the paper until the blood starts beading out on your forehead.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :eek:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

"Hmm ... Need to get the ball rolling here..." :-?

SRoss: (Holding up the Tesseract) "Hey Guys! Look what just came in my Infinity Stone of the month subscription!" :mrgreen:

Loki: (Grabbing it out of SRoss' hand) "I'll take that." :twisted:
guardiandashi
Hero

SRoss wrote:"Hmm ... Need to get the ball rolling here..." :-?

SRoss: (Holding up the Tesseract) "Hey Guys! Look what just came in my Infinity Stone of the month subscription!" :mrgreen:

Alecia initiates a com, as she is running to yank it away from Loki. Sorry Loki that is a class 8 infraction for you to have any Tesseract, or Tesseract powered devices, Odins Orders.
She tosses him a different glowing cube "here" you can have that. its "fun" I have managed to complete it in 82 minutes...

Loki "Huh, Whats this?" as he notices it looks like a 17x17x17 "rubiks cube variant"
http://jokoliauw.blogspot.com/2013/09/v ... k.html?m=1

Alecia starts jogging away wondering if she should have told him it was the "challenge mode, anti magic version" ... she shrugs and thinks "Naaa"

A couple days later when she is "feasting" with Thor, he asked how she distracted Loki from the Tesseract and she mentions she gave Loki her Old Challenge cube.

Megarea looks up with a concerned expression and asks "Alecia did you turn off the mk 8 challenge feature before you gave it to Loki?"

Alecia looks at Megarea and says "What Mk 8 challenge feature?!"

Megarea whispers "Oops" ... "Um I noticed you were solving it faster and faster so I added a 'move timer' feature to make it more challenging... Assuming Loki makes about 5 moves per second and it was set at challenge mode umm..."

Alecia says "I was up to mode 14 and I don't think I reset it..."

Megarea says "He should be triggering the feature right about...."

The Door Slams open and Loki comes in looking battered and scorched and yells "You didn't tell me the cube had a BOMB inside it!!!!!"

Alecia gets up and says in a dangerous tone "Megarea!"

Megarea takes off running them Poofs (as she Dimensional teleports away)
taalismn
Priest

-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:Coulda been worse; coulda been THIS cube:
http://www.serishirts.com/14592-17275-thickbox/tee-shirt-hellraiser-cube-noir.jpg

"Yeah that got sent to Leonard by mistake."
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:
http://www.serishirts.com/14592-17275-thickbox/tee-shirt-hellraiser-cube-noir.jpg

Pinhead: "Bro! Dude!!!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Meanwhile ... In Odin's Armory ...

Khyron: "Quietly Grell! Soon we'll have the ultimate weapon to destroy those filthy micronians!"

Grell: "Look sir a note."

Got here first, better luck next time *****! - Starlord
P.S. Thought you'd be lonely, so I left the Destroyer as a playmate.

Khyron: "Oh Crud."
Alpha 11
Palladin

:eek:

guardiandashi wrote:

Alecia initiates a com, as she is running to yank it away from Loki. Sorry Loki that is a class 8 infraction for you to have any Tesseract, or Tesseract powered devices, Odins Orders.
She tosses him a different glowing cube "here" you can have that. its "fun" I have managed to complete it in 82 minutes...

Loki "Huh, Whats this?" as he notices it looks like a 17x17x17 "rubiks cube variant"
http://jokoliauw.blogspot.com/2013/09/v ... k.html?m=1

Alecia starts jogging away wondering if she should have told him it was the "challenge mode, anti magic version" ... she shrugs and thinks "Naaa"

A couple days later when she is "feasting" with Thor, he asked how she distracted Loki from the Tesseract and she mentions she gave Loki her Old Challenge cube.

Megarea looks up with a concerned expression and asks "Alecia did you turn off the mk 8 challenge feature before you gave it to Loki?"

Alecia looks at Megarea and says "What Mk 8 challenge feature?!"

Megarea whispers "Oops" ... "Um I noticed you were solving it faster and faster so I added a 'move timer' feature to make it more challenging... Assuming Loki makes about 5 moves per second and it was set at challenge mode umm..."

Alecia says "I was up to mode 14 and I don't think I reset it..."

Megarea says "He should be triggering the feature right about...."

The Door Slams open and Loki comes in looking battered and scorched and yells "You didn't tell me the cube had a BOMB inside it!!!!!"

Alecia gets up and says in a dangerous tone "Megarea!"

Megarea takes off running them Poofs (as she Dimensional teleports away)

:?:

SRoss wrote:

taalismn wrote:
SRoss wrote:

Pinhead: "Bro! Dude!!!!!"

SRoss wrote:Meanwhile ... In Odin's Armory ...

Khyron: "Quietly Grell! Soon we'll have the ultimate weapon to destroy those filthy micronians!"

Grell: "Look sir a note."

Got here first, better luck next time *****! - Starlord
P.S. Thought you'd be lonely, so I left the Destroyer as a playmate.

Khyron: "Oh Crud."

taalismn
Priest

Hellraiser---gore and horror movie series---The puzzle cube draws the attention of the Cenobites, who do gruesome things to whoever messes with the cube. Sorta a "Hi, you've opened the gates to Hell! We're here to collect your soul as is tradition!".
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

Hellraiser---gore and horror movie series---The puzzle cube draws the attention of the Cenobites, who do gruesome things to whoever messes with the cube. Sorta a "Hi, you've opened the gates to Hell! We're here to collect your soul as is tradition!".

Ah, that, I have heard of that and read it in a fanfic story once. Massive crossover story.
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

Edwards: (Opens up box with a strange cube...) "What's this?" (With a note that reads: "It will grant you wonderful pleasures if you can solve its mystery") "Really?"
They can't see me...Right!?
taalismn
Priest

...if your pleasures involve being turned into a pincushion by demonic pincushions.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:Edwards: (Opens up box with a strange cube...) "What's this?" (With a note that reads: "It will grant you wonderful pleasures if you can solve its mystery") "Really?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

taalismn wrote:...if your pleasures involve being turned into a pincushion by demonic pincushions.

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

taalismn wrote:...if your pleasures involve being turned into a pincushion by demonic pincushions.

Pinhead: "Yes Lisa gave us a verrrrrry long list of things she want's you to experience."

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”