I confess to annoyance. I just found some great material...

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mech798
Dungeon Crawler

I confess to annoyance. I just found some great material...

Unread post by mech798 »

And I can't get it. A doujin (clean!) group called Fanky put out a series of fleet books for MAcross, from zentraedi to earth forces. They were, as with most doujin very small runs, and the cheapest I could find them for was 40 dollars, which is a bit much. But they had lots of stuff on how the UEG (Macrossverse) handled recovered zentraedi ships that would be great for my stories. Bah. Humbug.
taalismn
Priest

Re: I confess to annoyance. I just found some great material

Unread post by taalismn »

mech798 wrote:And I can't get it. A doujin (clean!) group called Fanky put out a series of fleet books for MAcross, from zentraedi to earth forces. They were, as with most doujin very small runs, and the cheapest I could find them for was 40 dollars, which is a bit much. But they had lots of stuff on how the UEG (Macrossverse) handled recovered zentraedi ships that would be great for my stories. Bah. Humbug.

Your loss is our loss....we share in your frustration.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
mech798
Dungeon Crawler

Re: I confess to annoyance. I just found some great material

Unread post by mech798 »

Well, I'll be picking the zentradi warship book up. I was in Vegas over the weekend and had some good luck with the slots, converting five bucks to 60 bucks. (tip for everyone-- how do you win at Vegas? The moment you get ahead, you walk away. That's how you win in Vegas. All of my friends ended up losing their stake because they kept trying for a little more). Since it's more or less "Free money" I have no reluctance to use it for the doujin.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”